1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Allotments Discussion

Got and Allotment? Or Want an Allotment? All Discussion here for what you can do and how to get one.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. golfer

allotment

Hello Golfer,They still look impressive, I have just checked, I planted one row of Charlotte on 27th March and they are about 6 inches tall, that was yesterday. They were planted in soil...
    Hello Golfer,They still look impressive, I have just checked, I planted one row of Charlotte on 27th March and they are about 6 inches tall, that was yesterday. They were planted in soil heavily manured with horse muck.Have been sitting on here most of the afternoon as it is tipping it...
    Hello Golfer,They still look impressive, I have just checked, I planted one row of Charlotte on 27th March and they are about 6 inches tall, that was yesterday. They were planted in soil heavily manured with horse muck.Have been sitting...
    Hello Golfer,They still look impressive, I have just checked, I planted one row of Charlotte on 27th March and they are about 6 inches tall, that was yesterday. They were planted in soil...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. golfer

Allotment

HiWill post one at time next time cheers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. PLOTTY

My Allotments Wk21 Update

Cracking steve m8
    Cracking steve m8
    Cracking steve m8
    Cracking steve m8
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. beanie b12

Christmas is cancelled

Can I come for christmas dinner? I HATE sprouts with a passion! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. PLOTTY

My Allotments Updates Resume

What a brilliant web site Steve,keep the address available mate it will answer a lot of problems that are asked on this forum.Well done mate.
    What a brilliant web site Steve,keep the address available mate it will answer a lot of problems that are asked on this forum.Well done mate.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Adamant

Allotment rental - Absolute beginer

Hi Adam. The one piece of advice I`d give is, think about the watering ! Is there water nearby ? Cheers...freddy.
    Hi Adam. The one piece of advice I`d give is, think about the watering ! Is there water nearby ? Cheers...freddy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. timecharger

Allotment Plot Going in NW London

It's a good site, slopes slightly southwards with good soil.Perfect for blackberry lovers cos there's brambles everywhere on the un-developed plots.We've taken on a plot but gonna take our...
    It's a good site, slopes slightly southwards with good soil.Perfect for blackberry lovers cos there's brambles everywhere on the un-developed plots.We've taken on a plot but gonna take our time getting it cleared and set up the way we want it
    It's a good site, slopes slightly southwards with good soil.Perfect for blackberry lovers cos there's brambles everywhere on the un-developed plots.We've taken on a plot but gonna take our time getting it cleared and set up the way we want it
    It's a good site, slopes slightly southwards with good soil.Perfect for blackberry lovers cos there's brambles everywhere on the un-developed plots.We've taken on a plot but gonna take our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 13 UPDATE

Hi Plotty, 13th April and still waiting for the settled weather :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Vince

Our new allotment

The shed is almost finished, unfortunately it won't be totally re-cycled timber but the walls, windows and floor will be.I'll post a piccy when I've got it erected on site.
    The shed is almost finished, unfortunately it won't be totally re-cycled timber but the walls, windows and floor will be.I'll post a piccy when I've got it erected on site.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 12 UPDATE

Steve, I presume your brassica cage is a permanent structure - how do you get round the problem of crop rotation and the fact that you shouldn't grow brassica's in the same place 2 years running. ...
    Steve, I presume your brassica cage is a permanent structure - how do you get round the problem of crop rotation and the fact that you shouldn't grow brassica's in the same place 2 years running. We have a very bad pigeon problem in fact it seems to be the only bird around these parts having...
    Steve, I presume your brassica cage is a permanent structure - how do you get round the problem of crop rotation and the fact that you shouldn't grow brassica's in the same place 2 years running. We have a very bad pigeon problem in fact it...
    Steve, I presume your brassica cage is a permanent structure - how do you get round the problem of crop rotation and the fact that you shouldn't grow brassica's in the same place 2 years running. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 11 UPDATE

hi Steve just been on your web site brilliant
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 10 UPDATE

Thanks as ever Steve. I reckon I'll follow your lead and get my parsnip seeds in as well, then.
    Thanks as ever Steve. I reckon I'll follow your lead and get my parsnip seeds in as well, then.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 9 UPDATE

cheers as ever steve...
    cheers as ever steve...
    cheers as ever steve...
    cheers as ever steve...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. lazy-gardener

we have an allottment!!!!!

Congratulations L-G. I hope you have lots of fun and plenty of fresh produce.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. lazy-gardener

allotment advice for beginners

Go for it! If you have a couple of hours a week between you, you'll more than cope.Best of British with it...
    Go for it! If you have a couple of hours a week between you, you'll more than cope.Best of British with it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 8 UPDATE

Great! I look forward to it....I have an idea how to do it, and reckon it's not too hard - I'm looking forward to some decent advice on how to do it.Happy planting and keep up the good work...
    Great! I look forward to it....I have an idea how to do it, and reckon it's not too hard - I'm looking forward to some decent advice on how to do it.Happy planting and keep up the good work...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. golfer

allotment

trying a photo see what i am up against started putting boards up ds up.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. golfer

allotment

golfer, go to main page, scroll down, theres a how to section, click on it, and wayhay photobucket instructions.. sorry can't send link, computer wont let me..Dee..
    golfer, go to main page, scroll down, theres a how to section, click on it, and wayhay photobucket instructions.. sorry can't send link, computer wont let me..Dee..
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. how does your

My plot

Why not have a look at what I am doing on my plot! Still more photo's to come. Please give me feedback
    Why not have a look at what I am doing on my plot! Still more photo's to come. Please give me feedback
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. PLOTTY

MY ALLOTMENTS WEEK : 7 UPDATE

Hi Steve,love your update again.Daniel looks like he is enjoying himself It is interesting to see all your seedlings germinting and I bet you are looking forward to another good gardening...
    Hi Steve,love your update again.Daniel looks like he is enjoying himself It is interesting to see all your seedlings germinting and I bet you are looking forward to another good gardening year.Must remember your live chat this week.Completely forgot all about it last week
    Hi Steve,love your update again.Daniel looks like he is enjoying himself It is interesting to see all your seedlings germinting and I bet you are looking forward to another good gardening year.Must remember your live chat this...
    Hi Steve,love your update again.Daniel looks like he is enjoying himself It is interesting to see all your seedlings germinting and I bet you are looking forward to another good gardening...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice