That's good, I'm pleased to know that :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. pete
    Like x 8

Mangave

Wow that’s amazing Pete, it’ll love a repot in spring, nice one mate :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. sal73

Aeonium Arboreum

Grown a few Aeoniums but not good at ID. All I can say is light levels play a big part in how they grow/look. I'd give all of them full sun and dryish in summer. They can grow out of character...
    Grown a few Aeoniums but not good at ID. All I can say is light levels play a big part in how they grow/look. I'd give all of them full sun and dryish in summer. They can grow out of character if forced or grown in shade,
    Grown a few Aeoniums but not good at ID. All I can say is light levels play a big part in how they grow/look. I'd give all of them full sun and dryish in summer. They can grow out of character if forced or grown in shade,
    Grown a few Aeoniums but not good at ID. All I can say is light levels play a big part in how they grow/look. I'd give all of them full sun and dryish in summer. They can grow out of character...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. miraflores

prickly pear cactus

I've just found this thread, Mira - naturally, after I posted the following pics elsewhere. (Edible Gardening / Exotic Fruits) The ones in your pic are loaded with fruit!We saw these in...
    I've just found this thread, Mira - naturally, after I posted the following pics elsewhere. (Edible Gardening / Exotic Fruits) The ones in your pic are loaded with fruit!We saw these in Malta this week, they make yummy jelly from them -
    I've just found this thread, Mira - naturally, after I posted the following pics elsewhere. (Edible Gardening / Exotic Fruits) The ones in your pic are loaded with fruit!We saw these in Malta this week, they make yummy jelly from them -...
    I've just found this thread, Mira - naturally, after I posted the following pics elsewhere. (Edible Gardening / Exotic Fruits) The ones in your pic are loaded with fruit!We saw these in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Flat1

please help me identify this very painful cactus

The place they live at now gets extremely hot in the summer as it holds on to heat from the day before.Thanks for the tip i will only go up to 15%-25% of the recommended concentration Limited to...
    The place they live at now gets extremely hot in the summer as it holds on to heat from the day before.Thanks for the tip i will only go up to 15%-25% of the recommended concentration Limited to once every 2 months during the growing seasonThat way it wont be too much fertiliser for this...
    The place they live at now gets extremely hot in the summer as it holds on to heat from the day before.Thanks for the tip i will only go up to 15%-25% of the recommended concentration Limited to once every 2 months during the growing...
    The place they live at now gets extremely hot in the summer as it holds on to heat from the day before.Thanks for the tip i will only go up to 15%-25% of the recommended concentration Limited to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. phalnoob

cactus seeds

Thanks. Will keep posted on how all goes
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. johnbinkley

What do I do with my cacti

Thakyou messypup and Pete. I will try to take on board what each of you have said. Never grown cacti before. Thanks again for the advice.
    Thakyou messypup and Pete. I will try to take on board what each of you have said. Never grown cacti before. Thanks again for the advice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Selleri

Why don't these cactus flowers open?

You might have something in there @PaulB3 :biggrin:Thanks for sharing the link! You shared the Cactusinhabitat already some years ago, I find it fascinating and keep re-visiting and re-sharing.The...
    You might have something in there @PaulB3 :biggrin:Thanks for sharing the link! You shared the Cactusinhabitat already some years ago, I find it fascinating and keep re-visiting and re-sharing.The said cactus has made another non-opening flower and has some buds coming up. It is now under a grow...
    You might have something in there @PaulB3 :biggrin:Thanks for sharing the link! You shared the Cactusinhabitat already some years ago, I find it fascinating and keep re-visiting and re-sharing.The said cactus has made another non-opening flower and...
    You might have something in there @PaulB3 :biggrin:Thanks for sharing the link! You shared the Cactusinhabitat already some years ago, I find it fascinating and keep re-visiting and re-sharing.The...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Victoria

Succulent ID

It just shows a lack of concentration and cactus knowledge.:rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. hattersmatters

Cactus identification

Thanks for the help and identification! The reason i have been asked to find out if it can be pruned is that it has grown to 8ft tall and is now too big for the conservatory.
    Thanks for the help and identification! The reason i have been asked to find out if it can be pruned is that it has grown to 8ft tall and is now too big for the conservatory.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. J31

Christmas cactus - advice please

It's flowering!!There are 3 buds on it, the biggest one is just starting to turn pink! It means its a delayed flowering as usually the buds start to develop around December time but hopefully...
    It's flowering!!There are 3 buds on it, the biggest one is just starting to turn pink! It means its a delayed flowering as usually the buds start to develop around December time but hopefully this tells me that all is not lost with it.I'll see if I can upload a photo, see if anyone would...
    It's flowering!!There are 3 buds on it, the biggest one is just starting to turn pink! It means its a delayed flowering as usually the buds start to develop around December time but hopefully this tells me that all is not lost with it.I'll...
    It's flowering!!There are 3 buds on it, the biggest one is just starting to turn pink! It means its a delayed flowering as usually the buds start to develop around December time but hopefully...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Michael Hewett
    Like x 7

My new succulents ...

That's brilliant @Selleri Good luck ! I hope it does well for you
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Selleri

Senecio Curio Articulatus winter care

I've just seen this thread, and my curiousity was piqued by the name of the plant, i.e. Senecio Curio Articulatus. It seems the taxonomists have been having a field day, with this one. Some...
    I've just seen this thread, and my curiousity was piqued by the name of the plant, i.e. Senecio Curio Articulatus. It seems the taxonomists have been having a field day, with this one. Some years ago, when I grew C&S, I knew this as Kleinia articulata, which at some point became Senecio...
    I've just seen this thread, and my curiousity was piqued by the name of the plant, i.e. Senecio Curio Articulatus. It seems the taxonomists have been having a field day, with this one. Some years ago, when I grew C&S, I knew this as Kleinia...
    I've just seen this thread, and my curiousity was piqued by the name of the plant, i.e. Senecio Curio Articulatus. It seems the taxonomists have been having a field day, with this one. Some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Michael Hewett
    Like x 7

Rhipsalis campos-portoana

Thank you @Selleri , I have several different types of these and many of them flower. Yes they do resemble snowdrops :)
    Thank you @Selleri , I have several different types of these and many of them flower. Yes they do resemble snowdrops :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Banana Man

Calling Pete 'Cactus Man'

Waco you have PM ;) Suckers and tissue culture BTW.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Grandma Sue

Birds digging up my House Leeks?

Foxes do that job for us.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ricky101

Catci Tray

It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never...
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never actually managed to find the actual insect in the soil I've only seen the white patches.
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never actually managed to find the actual insect in the soil...
    It's when you turn a pot out and you see white patches in the compost where it's touched the pot sides. I didn't realise they were a different type of Mealy bug @Michael Hewett .:blue thumb:I've never...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Lem

Can you Please Help to ID this Succulent

Thanks again Michael you’ve been a great help :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. pete
    Informative x 3

Aeonium Nobile

Wow, I missed this before. Tat is impressive.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. catztail

for sal73

Wow that's amazing!
    Wow that's amazing!
    Wow that's amazing!
    Wow that's amazing!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice