1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Cacti and Succulents

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↑ Views
Last Message
  1. ChrisM6

Sedum ID please

Spot on! I just found a label from the original pot that says "Sedum Album Coral Carpet". Between it and our profuse flowering of Sedum Rupestre Angelina growing with gusto in our front gravel...
    Spot on! I just found a label from the original pot that says "Sedum Album Coral Carpet". Between it and our profuse flowering of Sedum Rupestre Angelina growing with gusto in our front gravel garden, I've come to really appreciate the merits of such plants. They also suit our eclectic...
    Spot on! I just found a label from the original pot that says "Sedum Album Coral Carpet". Between it and our profuse flowering of Sedum Rupestre Angelina growing with gusto in our front gravel garden, I've come to really appreciate the merits...
    Spot on! I just found a label from the original pot that says "Sedum Album Coral Carpet". Between it and our profuse flowering of Sedum Rupestre Angelina growing with gusto in our front gravel...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Michael Hewett
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. vwguy

Help with My Cactus Please!

I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for...
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for rerooting.
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for rerooting.
    I'd suggest that the bottom part may be dead , the shoot on the right looks ok but the roots may have rotted off completely. Might be worth cutting a couple of stems off and drying them off for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Michael Hewett
    Like x 4

Buds

That's good, I'm pleased to know that :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Michael Hewett

ID required

Thanks @pete, I have looked at some you tubes and now believe it is Echeveria affinis 'Black Knight'
    Thanks @pete, I have looked at some you tubes and now believe it is Echeveria affinis 'Black Knight'
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Michael Hewett

Soil

Thanks, I'll be able to use the compost up now :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. please-help-my-plants

Can I save my jade plant? (suspected root rot?)

Amazing piece of really useful information, Pete. Hope you succeed in saving the Jade plant and/or reproducing it, Please-help-my-plants. Send some pics if you are successful
    Amazing piece of really useful information, Pete. Hope you succeed in saving the Jade plant and/or reproducing it, Please-help-my-plants. Send some pics if you are successful
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Katkatkat

Christmas Cactus Help

Looks fine to me too
    Looks fine to me too
    Looks fine to me too
    Looks fine to me too
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Michael Hewett

Euphorbia enopla

Thank you @pete, yes I do have several Euphorbias, although I have lost a few recently. Now that you mention it I think I posted the close-up photo in the 'What's looking good in May' thread. I'd...
    Thank you @pete, yes I do have several Euphorbias, although I have lost a few recently. Now that you mention it I think I posted the close-up photo in the 'What's looking good in May' thread. I'd forgotten ... my memory gets worse :old::heehee:
    Thank you @pete, yes I do have several Euphorbias, although I have lost a few recently. Now that you mention it I think I posted the close-up photo in the 'What's looking good in May' thread. I'd forgotten ... my memory gets worse :old::heehee:
    Thank you @pete, yes I do have several Euphorbias, although I have lost a few recently. Now that you mention it I think I posted the close-up photo in the 'What's looking good in May' thread. I'd...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. intel

Aloe Vera Problems

OK cheers will try that tomorrow
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Kennyhicks

My house leek bowl

Thank you i will do it tomorrow
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. strhythm

Cactus Rot?

Google. cactus rot caused by washing up liquid. Lots of info.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Gardencactus

Can you identify this cactus for me?

I wouldn't even like to try and guess on that one, it looks pretty young and cacti alter a fair amount as they mature.
    I wouldn't even like to try and guess on that one, it looks pretty young and cacti alter a fair amount as they mature.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. strhythm

are these lines normal?

It certainly does look like leaf miner I think... There is no real control for them at this time of year.. I would remove the worst affected leaves and then you could try a spray of Neem oil to...
    It certainly does look like leaf miner I think... There is no real control for them at this time of year.. I would remove the worst affected leaves and then you could try a spray of Neem oil to catch the adults before they lay eggs.. Since the damage is mostly cosmetic, the remedy is to...
    It certainly does look like leaf miner I think... There is no real control for them at this time of year.. I would remove the worst affected leaves and then you could try a spray of Neem oil to catch the adults before they lay eggs.. Since the...
    It certainly does look like leaf miner I think... There is no real control for them at this time of year.. I would remove the worst affected leaves and then you could try a spray of Neem oil to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Loki
    Like x 4

Thanks for the advice

Rebutia, should really flower in spring. But nice to see some colour this time of the year.
    Rebutia, should really flower in spring. But nice to see some colour this time of the year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Conbrue

Cacti

Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Cheers
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Fidosaurus

Money plant bug

Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it would probably have been helpful if I had taken a picture of the whole plant, so you could see how...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it would probably have been helpful if I had taken a...
    Hi KandyThank you so much for coming back to me. I am sorry about this belated reply!I would normally agree with you about the leaves dying back but I have had this plant for many years and it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. CROF

What is this growing around my desert rose?

Thanks. They are gone. Just needed that reassurance hahaha
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Frxv300

IS this cactus familiar to you?

Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. kyleleonard

Dwarf Jade Bonsai Help

Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice