Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Good Luck !
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Frxv300

IS this cactus familiar to you?

Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Thanks Pete....looks very similar when I searced on that name. Gymnocalycium oenanthemum....looks identical
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. kyleleonard

Cacti Seed Potting Advice

I live in an apartment and don't have much surface space in the kitchen area - plus we find them quite ugly and after 2.5 years of living here, we've never really needed one :biggrin: I always find they...
    I live in an apartment and don't have much surface space in the kitchen area - plus we find them quite ugly and after 2.5 years of living here, we've never really needed one :biggrin: I always find they damage the area they're on top of and we don't want to lose our deposit.My parents' broke last year...
    I live in an apartment and don't have much surface space in the kitchen area - plus we find them quite ugly and after 2.5 years of living here, we've never really needed one :biggrin: I always find they damage the area they're on top of and we don't want...
    I live in an apartment and don't have much surface space in the kitchen area - plus we find them quite ugly and after 2.5 years of living here, we've never really needed one :biggrin: I always find they...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Michael Hewett
    Like x 13

Flowering now

My two lots of multi coloured heathers are still going strong :yay:
    102_3292.jpg IMG_0492.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Fof
    Like x 6

Most beautiful/rarest/etc cacti you have or had.

@Logan FYI, that video is located in Bellmere, SE Queensland, at Lat 27° S. A LOT warmer than here.:hotsun::hotsun::hotsun::hotsun:
    @Logan FYI, that video is located in Bellmere, SE Queensland, at Lat 27° S. A LOT warmer than here.:hotsun::hotsun::hotsun::hotsun:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Phil A
    Funny x 3

Thing on a Cactus

Cheers Zig have a good time drinking smoking and lobbing bottles :yay:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. mabchapman

Cacti plants

I used specialized cactus feed on mine once, but the best result I ever had was those roundish whitish/grey granule of "universal", slow release fertilizer you get for the whole garden. Scattered...
    I used specialized cactus feed on mine once, but the best result I ever had was those roundish whitish/grey granule of "universal", slow release fertilizer you get for the whole garden. Scattered a bit on the surface in spring, and forgot about it. THe greener and fattest cacti I ever had ;-)
    I used specialized cactus feed on mine once, but the best result I ever had was those roundish whitish/grey granule of "universal", slow release fertilizer you get for the whole garden. Scattered a bit on the surface in spring, and forgot about...
    I used specialized cactus feed on mine once, but the best result I ever had was those roundish whitish/grey granule of "universal", slow release fertilizer you get for the whole garden. Scattered...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. miraflores
    Like x 4

confined for space?

And mine :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Phil A

Germination

Hi Paul,Tried your method and so far its really worked a treat, see Living Stones/Linthops / SucculentsMany thanks
    Hi Paul,Tried your method and so far its really worked a treat, see Living Stones/Linthops / SucculentsMany thanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. sal73

Agaves the beauty and the beast

I`ve recently start to collect Agaves , I didn`t even know that there are so many e they go from tropical to desert , at the moment I`m dividing them as the hardy and ugly and the soft and pretty...
    I`ve recently start to collect Agaves , I didn`t even know that there are so many e they go from tropical to desert , at the moment I`m dividing them as the hardy and ugly and the soft and pretty , please just help me with find few more variety .along with the hardiness . Agave Macho Mocha...
    I`ve recently start to collect Agaves , I didn`t even know that there are so many e they go from tropical to desert , at the moment I`m dividing them as the hardy and ugly and the soft and pretty , please just help me with find few more variety...
    I`ve recently start to collect Agaves , I didn`t even know that there are so many e they go from tropical to desert , at the moment I`m dividing them as the hardy and ugly and the soft and pretty...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. kyleleonard

Dwarf Jade Bonsai Help

Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll keep it updated in this thread.
    Pete was kind enough to send me a very healthy Jade cutting a few weeks ago - today I wired it up and put it into a pot ready to try and bonsai it (well, keep it as compact as possible)I'll...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. kindredspirit
    Like x 6

Arid Bed this morning.

Delosperma Cooperi, Strongylodon. I see on one of the pics, Sea Thrift has crept in at the front. :)
    Delosperma Cooperi, Strongylodon. I see on one of the pics, Sea Thrift has crept in at the front. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. longk
    Like x 3

Kalanchoe x houghtonii

Want one of those,
    Want one of those,
    Want one of those,
    Want one of those,
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. LauraS

cactus care

OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers crossed. Wish me luck. Thanks for all the input
    OMG lol I feel under pressure now I've got 3 so I'll replant one and add sand to two. I'm bringing them to work during winter as the temp is maintained throughout the winter season. Fingers...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. strongylodon
    Like x 5

Cactus garden!

I saw a video of two big horn sheep having a bit of a fight. I dont know what the horns or skull is made of but you wouldn't want to get in the way of one of them.:yikes:
    I saw a video of two big horn sheep having a bit of a fight. I dont know what the horns or skull is made of but you wouldn't want to get in the way of one of them.:yikes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Frxv300

Echinocereus dasyacanthus or Lobivia

thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    thanksmore pictures
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Victoria

Sedum and Crassula from Seed

Very strange. I got notification of a refund on the Aeonium Kiwi from Malta yesterday then this morning notification it has been shipped along with the Sedum rupestre syn reflexum cutting. Be...
    Very strange. I got notification of a refund on the Aeonium Kiwi from Malta yesterday then this morning notification it has been shipped along with the Sedum rupestre syn reflexum cutting. Be interesting to see how long it takes as Malta was 10 days last time. I have decided against seed.
    Very strange. I got notification of a refund on the Aeonium Kiwi from Malta yesterday then this morning notification it has been shipped along with the Sedum rupestre syn reflexum cutting. Be interesting to see how long it takes as Malta was 10...
    Very strange. I got notification of a refund on the Aeonium Kiwi from Malta yesterday then this morning notification it has been shipped along with the Sedum rupestre syn reflexum cutting. Be...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Phil A
    Like x 8

The greenhouse windows were open today

Very impressive!Jeff
    Very impressive!Jeff
    Very impressive!Jeff
    Very impressive!Jeff
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. dowtish

Cactus ID

Got them all (eventually !)
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Celia

Christmas cactus

My christmas cactus is rather confused at the moment - it has buds forming again!!!!!
    My christmas cactus is rather confused at the moment - it has buds forming again!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice