Wow that's amazing!
    Wow that's amazing!
    Wow that's amazing!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. pete
    Like x 8

Mangave

Wow that’s amazing Pete, it’ll love a repot in spring, nice one mate :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Linz
    Funny x 5

Stupid questions (and IDs)

Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference between the succulents unless they're a diff colour or have obvious leaf shape differences.I'm...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference between the succulents unless they're a diff colour...
    Oh thank you all, much appreciated! Still haven't had a gander at the websites but will do so later onThey were in wilko's, think I got one of each although I can't really tell the difference...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Gay Gardener

Cactus help

Thanks @Sirius that is really helpful. I did have a stab at identifying them myself but was quite confused with a few especially the lower left and lower right and the top right. Appreciate your...
    Thanks @Sirius that is really helpful. I did have a stab at identifying them myself but was quite confused with a few especially the lower left and lower right and the top right. Appreciate your exertise on this. Am off to the big city tomorrow so will browse through some books at...
    Thanks @Sirius that is really helpful. I did have a stab at identifying them myself but was quite confused with a few especially the lower left and lower right and the top right. Appreciate your exertise on this. Am off to the big city...
    Thanks @Sirius that is really helpful. I did have a stab at identifying them myself but was quite confused with a few especially the lower left and lower right and the top right. Appreciate your...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. pamsdish

Cacti at Aldi

Given them 2 good sprayings with soapy water, will get some meths when out shopping .:eeew:
    Given them 2 good sprayings with soapy water, will get some meths when out shopping .:eeew:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. pete
    Like x 9

Pete's cactuses

I lost my Tee-shirt being there and doing that !!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. miraflores

aloe vera

sal, I do agree that loads of plants are named Aloe vera by people who don't have a clue.But this is one i actually wouldnt bother with. There are so many fantastic miniature species of Aloe.
    sal, I do agree that loads of plants are named Aloe vera by people who don't have a clue.But this is one i actually wouldnt bother with. There are so many fantastic miniature species of Aloe.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Pete02

Succulent

Sorry Pete02 cannot help you with your plant, but you have Good taste in Patio Sets :) I Have The Same One:) music :cool:.
    Sorry Pete02 cannot help you with your plant, but you have Good taste in Patio Sets :) I Have The Same One:) music :cool:.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Howie

barrel cactus

Not sure if they do much damage.You get them mainly on cacti and succulents grown under glass I think.It looks like little bits of cotton wool, and inside is a little bug that goes orange when you...
    Not sure if they do much damage.You get them mainly on cacti and succulents grown under glass I think.It looks like little bits of cotton wool, and inside is a little bug that goes orange when you squidge it.
    Not sure if they do much damage.You get them mainly on cacti and succulents grown under glass I think.It looks like little bits of cotton wool, and inside is a little bug that goes orange when you squidge it.
    Not sure if they do much damage.You get them mainly on cacti and succulents grown under glass I think.It looks like little bits of cotton wool, and inside is a little bug that goes orange when you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ricky101

Cacti and Succulent Mealy bug

It's only ths Coreopsis that had the RMB, and I didn't bring it in for the winter, it's a hardy plant so I left it outside. I kept it in a pot because it always rots in the ground here, and now it...
    It's only ths Coreopsis that had the RMB, and I didn't bring it in for the winter, it's a hardy plant so I left it outside. I kept it in a pot because it always rots in the ground here, and now it gets RMB in the pots so I don't think I'll be buying any more of them.
    It's only ths Coreopsis that had the RMB, and I didn't bring it in for the winter, it's a hardy plant so I left it outside. I kept it in a pot because it always rots in the ground here, and now it gets RMB in the pots so I don't think I'll be...
    It's only ths Coreopsis that had the RMB, and I didn't bring it in for the winter, it's a hardy plant so I left it outside. I kept it in a pot because it always rots in the ground here, and now it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Victoria

ID required please

Thanks Pete. I thought it looked like yours. Heaven only knows where it came from as I discovered it in the Kalanchoe pot that I had had for donkey's years!
    Thanks Pete. I thought it looked like yours. Heaven only knows where it came from as I discovered it in the Kalanchoe pot that I had had for donkey's years!
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Selleri

Sunday night fun- ID seed grown cacti

I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't...
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't resist cacti and succulents :biggrin:
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't resist cacti and succulents :biggrin:
    I am a hopeless insomniac :sad:If you say they're Bergerocacti then Bergerocacti they are :dbgrtmb:I'm going to have a look at that site later on and if they deliver here I may order something ... can't...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Victoria

Succulent ID

It just shows a lack of concentration and cactus knowledge.:rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Ystalyfera

Succulent dying

There were lots of landslides there and the area became dangerous. There isn't much left there now.
    There were lots of landslides there and the area became dangerous. There isn't much left there now.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Lem
    Like x 8

Finished Moving My Cactus

@flounder thanks, there’s always room for a cactus flounder, ferocactus & Trithrinax used as guard dogs, now your talking, just remember where you place them, because they’re not fussy who they bite ;)
    @flounder thanks, there’s always room for a cactus flounder, ferocactus & Trithrinax used as guard dogs, now your talking, just remember where you place them, because they’re not fussy who they bite ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Phil A

New one

Whilst I was away recently I took a couple of photos of Owcho's relations so I'll try and find them and post them. Owcho might like to see them.:thumbsup:
    Whilst I was away recently I took a couple of photos of Owcho's relations so I'll try and find them and post them. Owcho might like to see them.:thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Michael Hewett

Snail/Slug damage

Coffee comes from the coffee plant, you are just drinking dandelion.;):biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clum111

Very new to Succulent Plants

Thanks @kindredspirit for the photos. I'll make a note of them in my plant note document to remember them.Yeah, I will do 50-50 soil & grit.
    Thanks @kindredspirit for the photos. I'll make a note of them in my plant note document to remember them.Yeah, I will do 50-50 soil & grit.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Monty33

Where to buy succulent plugs ?

It can always be a continual work where larger pieces are removed and chicks from other plants added to the picture as and when it is needed.I like your suggestions of indoor and outdoor...
    It can always be a continual work where larger pieces are removed and chicks from other plants added to the picture as and when it is needed.I like your suggestions of indoor and outdoor versions with differing succulent types, gives me another project if nothing else.I certainly didn't...
    It can always be a continual work where larger pieces are removed and chicks from other plants added to the picture as and when it is needed.I like your suggestions of indoor and outdoor versions with differing succulent types, gives me another...
    It can always be a continual work where larger pieces are removed and chicks from other plants added to the picture as and when it is needed.I like your suggestions of indoor and outdoor...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. miraflores

A Sicilian Garden - succulents heaven

Wonderful ,I also liked the Plumeria ... Dave
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice