Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. GCHQ

Bargain Wilko's Half Price Sale, a

All seeds half price in-store at Wilkos
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Webmaster
    Like x 11

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. shiney

Online Code Last Day Jubilee Offer Discount From Chiltern Seeds

Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the bottom right of their front page. The code to put...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. janeeden

Free Vegetable Seeds Pack

Brilliant Jane!:blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. daisybelle

Compare the composts?

Thank you! I knew there had to be a thread already, swear I looked :rolleyespink:
    Thank you! I knew there had to be a thread already, swear I looked :rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Reduced Half price seeds at Homebase

Just seen this too - Free Sunflower Seed Kit | Best Free Stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Selleri
    Like x 5

Home Bargains bare root roses £1.99

This is a beautiful rose! Congratulations!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. clanless

Discounts David Austin roses - discount code.

Whoooaa - I paid £19 for the Lady of Shallot - they are now £21.50 - which wipes out the discount. Bit naughty that...
    Whoooaa - I paid £19 for the Lady of Shallot - they are now £21.50 - which wipes out the discount. Bit naughty that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. clanless

Bargain Hanging basket liners

..."Also?"... :th scifD36: :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Tomhip
    Like x 4

Camelias

I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Dave W

Water retaining gel for pots - Free!!

What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any moisture, then quickly poured into a desiccator, and the stuff to be dried is placed on top, and the lid is...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any moisture, then quickly poured into a desiccator, and the...
    What a dedication Pete :heehee:Yes, if I remember my days in a lab, the stuff captures moisture thanks to it's porous structure rather than absorbs it. In the lab it's heated up to evaporate any...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Rokusii

Freebies Blueberry plant - yougarden, until 31 Dec 2022

£6.99 doesn't sound free, somehow.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Purple Streaks

Half price kindle

Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid...
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid less is just an annoying thing that happened, nothing more.
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid less is just an annoying thing that happened,...
    Never mind, the price you paid was obviously right for you when you bought them and the Kindles are a great gift for the children. A lovely, thoughtful present :)The fact that you could have paid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Tomhip

Gardeners delight

Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing...
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing Thread 2021 where you will find lots of helpful posts by John and others.
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing Thread 2021 where you will find lots of helpful posts...
    Hi,@JWK sent me some GD seeds last year and they have grown well in this generally poor season, so you should have some nice ones next year.:)Better to put your post in the - Tomato Growing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. hailbopp

Redoute’s Roses, beautiful book.

Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then sell the framed paintings and donate the money to the local community group who are raising money to...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then sell the framed paintings and donate the money to the...
    Found a good home JWK. Mentioned it to a neighbour and they gave me £20 for it. They are artists and do their own framing so they can frame some of the paintings cheaply. Their plan is to then...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Selleri

5 Peonies for £1

No they're still a £1.00 for five, where it says quantity that means 1 pack.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Purple Streaks

Dahlias

They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing...
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing what they produce ,apart from dahlias ,,,llllll ,.....
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing what they produce ,apart from dahlias ,,,llllll ...
    They are very nice dahlias Pete.....you don't always need the blousey showy ones to look good in your garden. I have two which I managed to grow from seed this year and looking forward to seeing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Freebies Free entry to NT properties and other venues with Lottery ticket/scratchcard

Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery...
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery Open Week - Projects - National Lottery Good Causes
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery Open Week - Projects - National Lottery Good Causes
    Back on again this yearBetween 5 - 13 June 2021, anyone who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard (digital or physical) will be able to access these special offers.National Lottery...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. mazambo
    Like x 3

Woolmans lavender plug plants.

Just had a look, they're sold out.
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Mitramonday

Discounts 20% off Secret Gardening Club!

Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Hi all,If you use the link below, you get 20% off your order (and so do I ;);)) Enjoy:spinning:!Your Secret discount code :)– Secret Gardening Club
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Peas

Freebies Kale and broccoli

Apologies, I think I posted this in the wrong section
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. ElaineTP

Freebies Free Set of Kitchen Herbs

Thank you :) Free Sunflower seeds here - Free Sunflower Seeds | Just Free Stuff | UK Freebies, Free Samples and Free Stuff
    Thank you :) Free Sunflower seeds here - Free Sunflower Seeds | Just Free Stuff | UK Freebies, Free Samples and Free Stuff
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice