Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Hanglow

Lidl, all seeds 20p

New seasons tend to arrive around Jan 20th, so not long to wait!
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Hanglow

£1 seed sale Mr Fothergills

On their website, fair number of veg seeds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Loofah

Farmer gracy

We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others as we need to have a tracking number (P.O. charge £5 for tracking and Evri are free for it) and our...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others as we need to have a tracking number (P.O. charge...
    We use Evri regularly for sending packages (usually 2 or 3 a week) they're always delivered the next day - as long as we drop it off by midday. We use them because they're cheaper than the others...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Webmaster
    Like x 12

Purpose of this forum area

Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one :-as I have added the Prefix 'Freebies' (available...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title much the same as I have done with this one...
    Hi,I thought it would be a good idea for there to be an area that you could let anyone know of any great freebies or discounts.When you start a new thread, all I ask is that you word the Title...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. Baalmaiden

Fruit trees

A bit late now but if you buy maiden bare root trees online ( I have used Buckingham Nurseries in the past). they are cheaper and they soon catch up. I planted Beth and Concorde pears and trained...
    A bit late now but if you buy maiden bare root trees online ( I have used Buckingham Nurseries in the past). they are cheaper and they soon catch up. I planted Beth and Concorde pears and trained them into espaliers to make a fence and they started fruiting in a couple of years. They are 23...
    A bit late now but if you buy maiden bare root trees online ( I have used Buckingham Nurseries in the past). they are cheaper and they soon catch up. I planted Beth and Concorde pears and trained them into espaliers to make a fence and they...
    A bit late now but if you buy maiden bare root trees online ( I have used Buckingham Nurseries in the past). they are cheaper and they soon catch up. I planted Beth and Concorde pears and trained...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lolimac

Grow tent and grow light...Free to good Home

No worries. Thought probably had gone lol. Thanks for replying
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. WeeTam
    Like x 3

Sainsburys Spring bulbs 75% off.

Good if you can get them. There is no Sainsbury near here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. waylannder2002

Discounts 12% off deal at Gardening Direct

Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials stores. This deal provides you with 12% off your entire order, provided you spend £100 or more. The...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials stores. This deal provides you with 12% off your...
    Hey, fellow gardeners! I've stumbled upon a great discount that I can't help but share with everyone here. It's a fantastic offer from Gardening Direct, one of my favourite gardening essentials...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. burnie
    Like x 3

Half price seeds

We were in The Range yesterday and they were selling packets of veggie seeds for 49p and two packets of courgette seeds (Black Beauty - 11 in a pack) jumped into Mrs Shiney's hand :hate-shocked:. Flower seeds...
    We were in The Range yesterday and they were selling packets of veggie seeds for 49p and two packets of courgette seeds (Black Beauty - 11 in a pack) jumped into Mrs Shiney's hand :hate-shocked:. Flower seeds were also cheap but not sure of the price. Think they were a little bit more expensive.
    We were in The Range yesterday and they were selling packets of veggie seeds for 49p and two packets of courgette seeds (Black Beauty - 11 in a pack) jumped into Mrs Shiney's hand :hate-shocked:. Flower seeds were also cheap but not sure of the price. Think...
    We were in The Range yesterday and they were selling packets of veggie seeds for 49p and two packets of courgette seeds (Black Beauty - 11 in a pack) jumped into Mrs Shiney's hand :hate-shocked:. Flower seeds...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. clanless

Reduced Darlac secateurs - Christmas present?

Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. ...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. I've already ordered a pair as a Christmas present - but if you fancy upgrading or getting for...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. I've already ordered a pair as a Christmas present...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Purple Streaks

B&Q BULBS £9 FOR 3 PACKS NOW HALF PRICE

Maybe in yours, but not a bulb in sight in Wrexham today.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. clanless

Discounts Bird food

So many variety of birds in my back yard. I hang 5 suet. have sunflower seeds in a squirrel proof feeder. This picture taken from my window last winter.
    So many variety of birds in my back yard. I hang 5 suet. have sunflower seeds in a squirrel proof feeder. This picture taken from my window last winter.
    birdfeeder Snow..jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. clanless
    Like x 3

FREE P&P J Parkers

Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Thanks will have a look.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Hanglow

Vitax Q4 Professional reduced in B&Q

£15 for 10kg or £5 for 2.5kg. so about half current prices, there was quite a lot at the one I just went to.Given the silly prices for fertiliser this seems like as good a bargain as I've seen...
    £15 for 10kg or £5 for 2.5kg. so about half current prices, there was quite a lot at the one I just went to.Given the silly prices for fertiliser this seems like as good a bargain as I've seen recently. It is supposed to be a good general fertiliser and also for making your own potting mix...
    £15 for 10kg or £5 for 2.5kg. so about half current prices, there was quite a lot at the one I just went to.Given the silly prices for fertiliser this seems like as good a bargain as I've seen recently. It is supposed to be a good general...
    £15 for 10kg or £5 for 2.5kg. so about half current prices, there was quite a lot at the one I just went to.Given the silly prices for fertiliser this seems like as good a bargain as I've seen...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Hanglow
    Like x 3

Mr fothergills seeds sale

£1 per pack on hundreds of seeds at their website
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clanless

Brazier Smokeless Coal - 10kg Bag

Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really need to have a long hard look at themselves first.It's virtually impossible for anyone to live...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really need to have a long hard look at themselves...
    Well done you.The whole global environment thing is a real problem, no doubt about it.But before anyone gets all sanctimonious and gets on their high horse preaching at everyone, they really...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Hanglow

Morrisons reduced compost, cococoir

I got 7 coir blocks from one and didn't see anything in another. Will now need to find a good recipe for seed compost to use it up!I did nip into homebase and they had 70% off all seeds which...
    I got 7 coir blocks from one and didn't see anything in another. Will now need to find a good recipe for seed compost to use it up!I did nip into homebase and they had 70% off all seeds which is handy as i have mislaid some of my seeds i need to sow for the winter greenhouse. Other than than...
    I got 7 coir blocks from one and didn't see anything in another. Will now need to find a good recipe for seed compost to use it up!I did nip into homebase and they had 70% off all seeds which is handy as i have mislaid some of my seeds i need...
    I got 7 coir blocks from one and didn't see anything in another. Will now need to find a good recipe for seed compost to use it up!I did nip into homebase and they had 70% off all seeds which...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. shiney

Online Code Last Day Jubilee Offer Discount From Chiltern Seeds

Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the bottom right of their front page. The code to put...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. janeeden

Free Vegetable Seeds Pack

Brilliant Jane!:blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. daisybelle

Compare the composts?

Thank you! I knew there had to be a thread already, swear I looked :rolleyespink:
    Thank you! I knew there had to be a thread already, swear I looked :rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Selleri
    Like x 5

Home Bargains bare root roses £1.99

This is a beautiful rose! Congratulations!
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. clanless

Discounts David Austin roses - discount code.

This years 15% off code is PETAL - offer ends 10th November 2022.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. clanless

Bargain Hanging basket liners

..."Also?"... :th scifD36: :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Tomhip
    Like x 4

Camelias

I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    I must admit I haven’t considered that Nigel, I will take your advice and give them some protection for a while Tomhip
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice