1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
Vouchers x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £25 @ B&Q in delivered leaflets

If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a Homebase in the process of closing down.
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store specific, and they might be targeting areas with a...
    If you get a B&Q 'Get set for winter' leaflet through your door, don't chuck it straight in the recycling as thete's a £5 voucher on the back, valid until 31/12/2018.The voucher is store...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale free £5

Thanks, makes it worthwhile posting.N.B. If you have Wyevale accounts for everybody in your household, etc., that's £5's worth of freebies per card.
    Thanks, makes it worthwhile posting.N.B. If you have Wyevale accounts for everybody in your household, etc., that's £5's worth of freebies per card.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Vouchers Blue Diamond Xmas vouchers

Nothing North of Knutsford in Cheshire.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. marina29
    Like x 4

Vouchers Get 15% off on Inkbird Dual Heaters Temperature Controller

Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice...
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice to see you back @marina29
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice to see you back @marina29
    Agreed - I use mine mostly for wine making, and it came in particularly handy for automatic cooling of a particularly violent brew. I can't speak highly enough of mine - great bit of kit.Nice...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. ElaineTP

Vouchers £5 RHS Voucher For new members

Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops. I couldn't get it cos I'm already a member but...
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get an additional £5 shopping voucher for their shops....
    Got this in an email - the RHS give all new members 25% discount on their first years membership - but if you register on this page Find out about being an RHS member here / RHS Gardening you get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Vouchers 15% Off at Homebase instore 26-31 Dec

@Scrungee, Not that I know off mind you it's my fault for not taking in the Vouchers sign at the head of the discussion...sorry mate :)
    @Scrungee, Not that I know off mind you it's my fault for not taking in the Vouchers sign at the head of the discussion...sorry mate :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Vouchers 15% off £30 or more at Wickes voucher

Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Is ti still valid?
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 for £30 spend & £10 for £50 spend at Homebase

T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you a £5 voucher to spend on anything you need. If you spend £50 in store, we'll give you a £10...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you a £5 voucher to spend on anything you need. If...
    T&C Offer Details from Homebase Helping to Make Your House a HomeShop in store between Friday 3rd and Monday 6th February and receive a Homebase Bonus.If you spend £30 in store, we'll give you...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing Nov 2016

£10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid until 31/1/17.£5 off £25 spend.Free hot drink (a cup of hot chocolate for Mrs Scrungee whilst I...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid until 31/1/17.£5 off £25 spend.Free hot drink (a...
    £10 in 'Rewards' vouchers! Not bad considering all I buy is special offers, seriously reduced stuff and 50p seeds, but always in conjunction with spend and save + double points vouchers. Valid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Vouchers Voucher in Telegraph for free plants

Cor, look what the tills were printing out at Homebase when I went to collect my free plants!And I found a double points voucher in their car park and used that on my first (free) purchase...
    Cor, look what the tills were printing out at Homebase when I went to collect my free plants!And I found a double points voucher in their car park and used that on my first (free) purchase when I started getting the 200 points vouchers.
    Cor, look what the tills were printing out at Homebase when I went to collect my free plants!And I found a double points voucher in their car park and used that on my first (free) purchase when I started getting the 200 points vouchers.
    Cor, look what the tills were printing out at Homebase when I went to collect my free plants!And I found a double points voucher in their car park and used that on my first (free) purchase...
    homebasea.jpg homebasec.jpg homebaseb.jpg nectar.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £20 at Wickes in-store + online

Thanks for letting me know it helped.I'm still waiting over 3 days on one signup for the voucher, good job we have multiple emails for multiple applications.
    Thanks for letting me know it helped.I'm still waiting over 3 days on one signup for the voucher, good job we have multiple emails for multiple applications.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing April 2016

Good point @Jiffy, I'm sure you are right :dbgrtmb:.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing March 2016

Already got loads of cheap MPC, but this is the best use of vouchers I could work out4 x 75L of Wyevale MPC for £20, less £4's worth of points, less £1's worth for buying any Wyevale compost,...
    Already got loads of cheap MPC, but this is the best use of vouchers I could work out4 x 75L of Wyevale MPC for £20, less £4's worth of points, less £1's worth for buying any Wyevale compost, less, £1's worth of double points for £20 purchase, and another £1's worth of standard points = £13...
    Already got loads of cheap MPC, but this is the best use of vouchers I could work out4 x 75L of Wyevale MPC for £20, less £4's worth of points, less £1's worth for buying any Wyevale compost, less, £1's worth of double points for £20 purchase,...
    Already got loads of cheap MPC, but this is the best use of vouchers I could work out4 x 75L of Wyevale MPC for £20, less £4's worth of points, less £1's worth for buying any Wyevale compost,...
    wyevale mpc.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Vouchers Wyevale Garden Club mailing Feb 2016

As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50 off, double points and 100 points WYB compost (scanned OK despite buying manure, so will probably...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50 off, double points and 100 points WYB compost...
    As I seem to already have rather a lot of potting compost, seeds, fertilizers, etc., I went for the 5 x 50L bags of manure @ £18 to use in pits for growing 'giant' marrows. Used the £4 off, £3.50...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £35 spend at Homebase 12 -18th Feb

The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's also worth having a look around instore before...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by close of business Friday 19th and use voucher.It's...
    The £5 off £35 vouchers can be used from Friday 19th Feb, but if you want to reserve some reduced to clear stuff to use it on, make your reservation tomorrow on Thursday 18th Feb to collect by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Vouchers 'Easy' way to get T&M or VM £15 vouchers

Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until 23/2/2016 Buy in multiples of 5 and use 5 coupons from the magazine to get 21 points.I got over £20's...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until 23/2/2016 Buy in multiples of 5 and use 5 coupons from...
    Noodle CC Points are back!!Coupon for 20 CC points on first inside page (p3) of February's Tesco magazine, expire 1/3/2016, Maggi noodles are currently on offer at 5 packets for £1 until...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee

Vouchers £5 off £5, £10 off £50 & £5 off £25 Robert Dyas Vouchers & codes

£5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow I could've wangled free papers in lieu of the free...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until Tuesday and with a bit of 'creative' shopping tomorrow...
    £5 Voucher in tomorrow's Sunday Mail, no minimum spend so £5 off £5, but the paper costs £1.60.It's valid instore tomorrow only which is a bit of a shame as I wont be passing a store until...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Vouchers Xmas Wyevale Gardening Club mailing

Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper or on special offer there rather than elsewhere,...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25% off, plus I get whatever stuff I need and's cheaper...
    Got 2 vouchers, £5 off WYS £25 spend +/or £5 in points WYS £5, expiry 24th Dec, 20% off, but bearing in mind you also get 5% back in Gardening Club points, that's £1.25 on £25, so a total of 25%...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee

Vouchers £2 off £12 voucher WYS £5 instore

Not as good as previous offers that were without any pre-spend
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice