1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
Online Code x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. shiney

Online Code Last Day Jubilee Offer Discount From Chiltern Seeds

Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the bottom right of their front page. The code to put...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants, Hanging Baskets | Chiltern SeedsThe offer is at the...
    Today is the last day of the Jubilee discount offer from Chiltern seeds.Purple Streaks has kindly pointed it out for us. :blue thumb:Go to their website:- Buy Flower Seeds, Vegetable Seeds, Plants,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Online Code 10% Off ebay polytunnels, etc. etc.

Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time...
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 16th December 2018.P.S. Valid on loads of other stuff.
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time on 16th December 2018.P.S. Valid on loads of...
    Not only a good time of year for a good price, but use code PINCHME to get 10% off. Terms & CondtionsDIscount valid from 10:00am UK local time on 15th December 2018 until 11:59pm UK local time...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Online Code 10% Off Home & Garden, etc. at ebay today 8th June

£4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    £4 BOGOFF :thumbsup:I'm really torn between searching ebay for a few quid off, or going to my plot.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. clanless
    Like x 5

Online Code J. Parker Dutch Bulbs

and this is what they look like now :spinning:
    checkout.jpg 20160923_105952.jpg 20160922_133258.jpg IMG_20161122_131957.jpg IMG_20161122_131912.jpg IMG_20161122_131928.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Online Code £5 off code/voucher in T&M Spring Catalogue

Don't chuck it straight into your recycling, give it a shake and a loose A4 sheet will fall out that has a £5 voucher on it that used online or sent with mail order. Valid until 15th March 2017.
    Don't chuck it straight into your recycling, give it a shake and a loose A4 sheet will fall out that has a £5 voucher on it that used online or sent with mail order. Valid until 15th March 2017.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Online Code 15% Off 'click & collect' at Wickes

Minimum spend £75 Ends on Tuesday 6th SeptemberUse code SAVE15 at checkout
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Online Code Wickes £5 Off £50 click and collect

Use code SAVEFIVE, Valid Friday 29th January - Monday 1st February online with Click & Collect orders
    Use code SAVEFIVE, Valid Friday 29th January - Monday 1st February online with Click & Collect orders
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Online Code 50% off MrFothergills seeds Black Friday weekend

Thanks for the heads up Scrunge...ordered a few packets :thumbsup:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Online Code T&M Online £5 Codes ending tonight??

Well that's odd, when I checked earlier today on 2 mobile devices the offer appeared to have disappeared, but checking again on laptop + same devices, it's still there on all of them!
    Well that's odd, when I checked earlier today on 2 mobile devices the offer appeared to have disappeared, but checking again on laptop + same devices, it's still there on all of them!
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Online Code 20%/£50 Off at ebay using code, up to 10pm tonight!

If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50,...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50, valid to 10pm tonight, £20 min spend, plus a further 1.05% cashback.NB This code appears as if it...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50, valid to 10pm tonight, £20 min spend, plus a further...
    If you're a Topcashback member you've probably got an email with a link, or login to your Topcashback account select ebay and use code CUKFLASH to get 20% off any ebay purchase, max saving £50,...
    polytunnel ebay reduced.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee
    Like x 3

Online Code Free £8.99 T&M Seeds of your choice for £1.95 P&P

Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some plants get given to charity plant sales, some get added to other spare odds and ends if we do a car boot...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some plants get given to charity plant sales, some get added...
    Gave some seeds away, used some at seed swops, keep sowing lots of seeds every year, lots of plants (including tomatoes) were sold to help my daughter raise £5,000 for a trip to Borneo, some...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scrungee

Online Code £5 online T&M code

Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from Wilkos.But if somebody can make use of it (you will...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff from VM or 75% off plus buy 2 get 1 free from...
    Check your emails as I got a £5 code (no minimum spend) today with T&M's newsletter, to be used before midnight tonight, Tues 28th July.No use to me as I've maxed out on virtually free stuff...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Online Code £5 off £50 @ Amazon 'Home and Garden'

Use code HOMEGDN5 to get £5 off £50, expires midnight 23rd April.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee

Online Code 20% off at T&M + £5 voucher

Use code TNE519ZIf using a £5 code get £6.25's worth of stuff for only P&P (£1.95 seeds, £4.95 other stuff).
    Use code TNE519ZIf using a £5 code get £6.25's worth of stuff for only P&P (£1.95 seeds, £4.95 other stuff).
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Online Code £5 Off £10 @ Amazon for Mastercard users

The 5 Off 10 was quickly oversubscribed, but now there's a 5 off 40
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Doyler

Online Code Spear & Jackson Patio Weed Brush 15% Off

Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could have got a further 15% off, getting the cost down to only £6.79 !!! (+ Nectar points) Seems a...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could have got a further 15% off, getting the cost down...
    Without that code it's £7.19 + £5.99 delivery = £13.18, so with 15% off (the £7.19) it would be £6.11 + £5.99 delivery = £12.10. Homebase sell these for £7.99 !!! and last weekend you could...
    paving brush.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice