1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies, Offers & Bargains

Found any Freebies, Offers or Bargains ? Have a look here to see if anyone else has found any, and if you've found some, please share.

Filters:

Prefix:
Reduced x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. clanless

Reduced Darlac secateurs - Christmas present?

Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. ...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. I've already ordered a pair as a Christmas present - but if you fancy upgrading or getting for...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. I've already ordered a pair as a Christmas present...
    Amazon.co.ukI already have a pair of these secateurs - and paid double this price. I've been using them this year - they are top quality.Amazon are selling them at an amazoningly low price. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Scrungee

Reduced Half price seeds at Homebase

Just seen this too - Free Sunflower Seed Kit | Best Free Stuff
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scrungee

Reduced Half price Sharpies at Tesco

Reduced to half price, and just at the right time for writing on loads of plant labels. I added a pack to today's grocery order.
    Reduced to half price, and just at the right time for writing on loads of plant labels. I added a pack to today's grocery order.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

Reduced Seed spuds £1 at Blue Diamond

I have no more more room left in my allotment, tempting though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Scrungee

Reduced B&M 10p gardening clearance

hmm interesting...might have to go to ours tomorrow..
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Scrungee

Reduced NOW ONLY 50p Half price bulbs, sets, seed spuds at Wyevale

After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of others) nearly every day in a hot polytunnel, plus needing more space, I tipped the tunnel ones out,...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of others) nearly every day in a hot polytunnel, plus...
    After I posted that on May 28th, I put 3 per pot in 7 pots in a polytunnel and the rest in 5 pots in the back garden. Today, just over a month later and getting fed up watering them (+ loads of...
    wyevale1.jpg wyevale2.jpg wyevale3.jpg wyevale4.jpg IMG_20190429_192653898.jpg 20190530_094057.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Scrungee

Reduced All Spuds, Gladys, Onion sets, etc. now £1 at Blue Diamond

All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 +...
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 + £2.50) that our local BD are still accepting.
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 + £2.50) that our local BD are still accepting.
    All the garlic was soft, but the packs of 20 Gladioli reduced to £1 from £5.99 were good value 'fillers' to get our purchases just a little above the value of this weekend's Wyevale vouchers (£5 +...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Steve R

Reduced Dobbies seed sale 50% off.

I saw bnq put all suttons seeds in a reduced bin for half price too.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scrungee

Reduced 5 Litre plastic seed storage tub for £2.68 at Tesco

I think Quilty Street are doing the same...:whistle: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    I think Quilty Street are doing the same...:whistle: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scrungee

Reduced 70% Off Bulbs, Garlic & Onion setts at Wyevale

Visited 2 Wyevales this morning and both had 70% off, making £3 packs 90p each, or only 7p each if buying 6 packs and using their £5 printable voucher.
    Visited 2 Wyevales this morning and both had 70% off, making £3 packs 90p each, or only 7p each if buying 6 packs and using their £5 printable voucher.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Scrungee

Reduced 50% Off Bulbs, Garlic & Onion setts at Blue Diamond - Everything now £1

Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price reduced to £1 each x 5, paid with £5 voucher so all they cost was 5p for a carrier bag, and I got 25p in...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price reduced to £1 each x 5, paid with £5 voucher so all...
    Not even reduced by anything yet at my local Wyevale.Back to Blue Diamond again this morning, bought 3 x £8 packs of short Daffs and 2 x £5.99 packs of Tete a Tete bulbs, £35.98 full price...
    garlic BD.jpg BD daffs.jpg BD garlic.jpg BD dec.jpg Blue Dia bulbs.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Steve R

Reduced Asda- Westland multi purpose compost

Bought several bags last week at £ 1 25 for 50 litres at Asda.:) Should have got even more because the next day they had sold out :noidea:
    Bought several bags last week at £ 1 25 for 50 litres at Asda.:) Should have got even more because the next day they had sold out :noidea:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Scrungee

Reduced Tesco gardening reductions 2018

Great prices,id imagine my locals been cleared already so not worth the battle in the traffic. Worth a look next time im in though
    Great prices,id imagine my locals been cleared already so not worth the battle in the traffic. Worth a look next time im in though
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Scrungee
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Reduced Jack's Magic 60L £3.75 (possibly £2) at Blue Diamond

JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this morning, so only £2 after BOGOF !!! Choose an assistant who looks like they wouldn't know a compost...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this morning, so only £2 after BOGOF !!! Choose an...
    JM 60L is BOGOF at Blue Diamond GCs during Sept if you use their loyalty card. The price is supposed to be £6.99, so £3.75/bag after BOGOF.Now the good news, they were scanning at £4/bag this...
    jacks2.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Scrungee

Reduced Wyevale 50p seed sale

I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the real bargains will soon go. Last year I bought several packets of F1 cucumber all female seed,...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the real bargains will soon go. Last year I bought...
    I bought multiples of the same variety of tomato too, for similar reasons to Scrungee. Tomato seed remains viable for many years.I only bought what I needed but word was spreading quickly so the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Scrungee

Reduced Free P&P + reduced seeds at Mr Fothergills

-Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that way)Vegetable Seed from Mr Fothergills Seeds and PlantsFlower Seeds from Mr Fothergills Seeds and...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that way)Vegetable Seed from Mr Fothergills Seeds and...
    -Lots of their seeds have been reduced to £1/packet, some reduced from as much as £4.05Select 'sort by price' to get the reductions to display first (but my links may make them display that...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Scrungee

Reduced All seeds 50% off at Wyevale

Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They are honouring the Wyevale vouchers, but are no longer scanning the Gardening Club cards, only their...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They are honouring the Wyevale vouchers, but are no...
    Hit the jackpot!Went to a Wyevale (that was on the list of those being sold to Blue Diamond) with a pocket full of cards and printed £5 vouchers and found the sale went through yesterday.They...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee
    Like x 5

Reduced All seeds reduced to 50p at Wickes

Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukHerb Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees | Wickes.co.ukVegetable Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    Unwins seeds reduced to 50p packet (from approx. £1.99 each), not much of a selection, 2019 and 2020 sow by dates (except courgettes which were 2018).Flower Seeds | Plants, Seeds & Trees |...
    wickes.jpg wickes2.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Scrungee
    Like x 4

Reduced 50% Off many gardening items a Tesco Direct

If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be deilvered to my local store for collection on...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising me that my order had been dispatched and would be...
    If you order anything to collect instore, DO NOT rely upon receiving email/text notifications when your order is ready for collection.Yesterday, 8th June, at 22:07 I received an email advising...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice