Gardening Discussions

1. General Gardening Discussion

Discussions:
  2. Gardening For People With Disabilities

Discussions:
    Latest: Disability gardening Dai007, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Compost, Fertilisers & Recycling

All Discussions Regarding Compost (ing), Fertilisers, soil conditioning, Recycling & Rain Water Harvesting can be found here.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Best Supplier Of Compost 2020 Cuttings, Feb 24, 2020 at 5:01 PM
  4. Pests, Diseases and Cures

Discussions:
    Latest: Olive tree problem.... anyone know what this is? DMM, Feb 24, 2020 at 2:54 PM
  5. Garden Projects and DIY

What Projects Do You Have Going? Are you making something yourself ?Let us see what you've got going on.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Price calculations Scrungee, Feb 24, 2020 at 2:06 PM
  6. Tools And Equipment

Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here
    Discussions:
  7. Propagation This Month

What Should You Be Starting To Sow/Grow/Graft This Month
    Discussions:
  8. What To Do This Month

Wondering What You Can Do This Month ? Have a Look In & Add What You're Doing
    Discussions:
    Latest: Fruit preserving season Jiffy, Aug 22, 2019
  9. Livestock

Discussions Relating To Any Livestock You May (or May Want To) Keep
    Discussions:
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Seafuryfan

My Weeping Willow Has Fallen Over. Advice Sought

Cheers Dave
    Cheers Dave
    Cheers Dave
    Cheers Dave
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Jack by the hedge

Mignonette

Hi Jack, Kings Seeds sell them, only one variety, "Crown Mixture", 85pence. By phone 01376/570000, or E mail;-
    Hi Jack, Kings Seeds sell them, only one variety, "Crown Mixture", 85pence. By phone 01376/570000, or E mail;-
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Scotkat

Seeds or plug plants

One of many suppliers.......http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/uk/en/product/4628/1
    One of many suppliers.......http://plants.thompson-morgan.com/uk/en/product/4628/1
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. wildflower

Wind..

sorry to hear about all your losses, its sickening to lose your green house,the winds here in stonehaven have been so bad,made my first xmas basket looked allright,smashed to bits in next doors...
    sorry to hear about all your losses, its sickening to lose your green house,the winds here in stonehaven have been so bad,made my first xmas basket looked allright,smashed to bits in next doors garden.end of basket :mad: :mad:my friend lives on the beach front, water right over the wall windscreen...
    sorry to hear about all your losses, its sickening to lose your green house,the winds here in stonehaven have been so bad,made my first xmas basket looked allright,smashed to bits in next doors garden.end of basket :mad: :mad:my friend lives on the...
    sorry to hear about all your losses, its sickening to lose your green house,the winds here in stonehaven have been so bad,made my first xmas basket looked allright,smashed to bits in next doors...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice