Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↑
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Useful x 10

Weed Identification..

Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS..

POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or fungi, either mistakenly believing it to be one...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Informative x 6

FIVE MOST POISONOUS PLANTS IN UK..

Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others have the potential to kill. Here are five to watch...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    upload_2019-2-17_19-9-34.jpeg upload_2019-2-17_19-10-21.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. shiney
    Locked Sticky

Apple identification

A link to this threadHow To I.D. Your Apples - and some fruits
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. lantra

unidentified tree.

Click Here for instructions to post images in your replies.Nathan.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. digiscott

can anyone identify this flower

Hmmmm, It looks suspiciously like one of the Tagetes family,maybe one of the 'single' African/French type--possibly 'Pascal' or the trusty 'Naughty Marietta' Did you take any pics that show the...
    Hmmmm, It looks suspiciously like one of the Tagetes family,maybe one of the 'single' African/French type--possibly 'Pascal' or the trusty 'Naughty Marietta' Did you take any pics that show the foliage,or can you recall what it looked like?
    Hmmmm, It looks suspiciously like one of the Tagetes family,maybe one of the 'single' African/French type--possibly 'Pascal' or the trusty 'Naughty Marietta' Did you take any pics that show the foliage,or can you recall what it looked like?
    Hmmmm, It looks suspiciously like one of the Tagetes family,maybe one of the 'single' African/French type--possibly 'Pascal' or the trusty 'Naughty Marietta' Did you take any pics that show the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. SpikeTheLobster

ID request

Ours has several tubers, as you can see from the pic: it's pretty healthy despite having been battered around in a truck while being transported here from France! Heck, if anyone wants a leaf, let...
    Ours has several tubers, as you can see from the pic: it's pretty healthy despite having been battered around in a truck while being transported here from France! Heck, if anyone wants a leaf, let me know... ;)
    Ours has several tubers, as you can see from the pic: it's pretty healthy despite having been battered around in a truck while being transported here from France! Heck, if anyone wants a leaf, let me know... ;)
    Ours has several tubers, as you can see from the pic: it's pretty healthy despite having been battered around in a truck while being transported here from France! Heck, if anyone wants a leaf, let...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Paladin

Identify tree please

I've Hit the jackpot with you lot !!Pyrus Salicifolia it is then! Never mind! The ramblers will have to duck. Thank you all. Now I'm off to Sennen for a week. Bye!
    I've Hit the jackpot with you lot !!Pyrus Salicifolia it is then! Never mind! The ramblers will have to duck. Thank you all. Now I'm off to Sennen for a week. Bye!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. rubbish gardener

some kind of weed spreading like wildfire!!!

OK,Hopefully this will look nothing like what you have, but it might save you the bother of posting some pics:Knotweed Pictures
    OK,Hopefully this will look nothing like what you have, but it might save you the bother of posting some pics:Knotweed Pictures
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. CVS

Does anyone know what this is?

Iced water, never heard that one before, what effect would it have on a tropical plant? Maybe the cure could be worse than the problem? Pete :(
    Iced water, never heard that one before, what effect would it have on a tropical plant? Maybe the cure could be worse than the problem? Pete :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. MickyD

Mystery Plant

Many thanks for the info , and reply Lynne, I am sure I will be back with more questions.
    Many thanks for the info , and reply Lynne, I am sure I will be back with more questions.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. holyjo

Help on tree identity and lopping please

How big and what kind of tree?
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. TooTs

What's this plant, please?

wish my weeds were this pretty! ;)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. brianstock

Strange Intruder - could anyone help identify?

Its an Onion seed head.
    Its an Onion seed head.
    Its an Onion seed head.
    Its an Onion seed head.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. SteveW

couple of IDs needed please

The first one is either a Clematis Montana Rubens or Elizabeth The second is a cistus
    The first one is either a Clematis Montana Rubens or Elizabeth The second is a cistus
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. clarky

Help Identify This Beast !

hi Clarky Have a look at this link - there are images under "plates". http://www.whatsthiscaterpillar.co.uk/ Its definitely not a vapourer as they have 3 distinct white tufts, even when quite...
    hi Clarky Have a look at this link - there are images under "plates". http://www.whatsthiscaterpillar.co.uk/ Its definitely not a vapourer as they have 3 distinct white tufts, even when quite immature. It does resemble some kind of sawfly larva, though, I would pick 'em off & put them on the...
    hi Clarky Have a look at this link - there are images under "plates". http://www.whatsthiscaterpillar.co.uk/ Its definitely not a vapourer as they have 3 distinct white tufts, even when quite immature. It does resemble some kind of sawfly larva,...
    hi Clarky Have a look at this link - there are images under "plates". http://www.whatsthiscaterpillar.co.uk/ Its definitely not a vapourer as they have 3 distinct white tufts, even when quite...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. dobbygolem

WHAT TYPE OF PLANT IS THIS???

:D Beautiful poppy :D mine self seed all over the place. Get some every year but more every other year :D
    :D Beautiful poppy :D mine self seed all over the place. Get some every year but more every other year :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HAZELJOHNSON

CONGO COCKATIEL-does anyone know what it is?

Thanks Nathan!
    Thanks Nathan!
    Thanks Nathan!
    Thanks Nathan!
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Andrea

Unusual flowers - Can you ID them?

Aquilegia's are lovely Andrea, and you got some pretty flowers. I let them spread like Paladin, they cross breed and can produce some lovely different flowers. Easy enough to remove them before...
    Aquilegia's are lovely Andrea, and you got some pretty flowers. I let them spread like Paladin, they cross breed and can produce some lovely different flowers. Easy enough to remove them before they get established if they are in the wrong place. The country name for the origial blue one, was...
    Aquilegia's are lovely Andrea, and you got some pretty flowers. I let them spread like Paladin, they cross breed and can produce some lovely different flowers. Easy enough to remove them before they get established if they are in the wrong...
    Aquilegia's are lovely Andrea, and you got some pretty flowers. I let them spread like Paladin, they cross breed and can produce some lovely different flowers. Easy enough to remove them before...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Davina

What are these?

I really like it when they are just about to flower and you can take their little hats off to help them out. All will become clear when you get some
    I really like it when they are just about to flower and you can take their little hats off to help them out. All will become clear when you get some
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Webmaster

What's it called ???? Pic placed for Hans.

Nathan, you will need a pipe.
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. Mimi

Cany anyone identify this please

Oh Heck, now look what I've started, I'll have to think where to plant it out when it's readyThanks
    Oh Heck, now look what I've started, I'll have to think where to plant it out when it's readyThanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. fiwi

Have you seen this plant?

Hi Fiwi It is Euphorbia lathyris, known as caper spurge as well as mole plant, as Pete says, it deters moles (something to do with root secretions). You propagate it by sowing seeds, but it is...
    Hi Fiwi It is Euphorbia lathyris, known as caper spurge as well as mole plant, as Pete says, it deters moles (something to do with root secretions). You propagate it by sowing seeds, but it is quite handy at doing this itself as the seed capsules "explode" propelling the seeds noisily quite a...
    Hi Fiwi It is Euphorbia lathyris, known as caper spurge as well as mole plant, as Pete says, it deters moles (something to do with root secretions). You propagate it by sowing seeds, but it is quite handy at doing this itself as the seed capsules...
    Hi Fiwi It is Euphorbia lathyris, known as caper spurge as well as mole plant, as Pete says, it deters moles (something to do with root secretions). You propagate it by sowing seeds, but it is...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Charlie

Plant ID's - does anyone know them?

Thanks to everyone - The white one is certainly a Bacopa Snowflake and I'm pretty sure that I have found out what the blue one is having done quite a bit of research on the net. I found a Danish...
    Thanks to everyone - The white one is certainly a Bacopa Snowflake and I'm pretty sure that I have found out what the blue one is having done quite a bit of research on the net. I found a Danish site that has very good photos and with that and various other comments from members of this and a US...
    Thanks to everyone - The white one is certainly a Bacopa Snowflake and I'm pretty sure that I have found out what the blue one is having done quite a bit of research on the net. I found a Danish site that has very good photos and with that and...
    Thanks to everyone - The white one is certainly a Bacopa Snowflake and I'm pretty sure that I have found out what the blue one is having done quite a bit of research on the net. I found a Danish...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice