Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↑
Replies Views
Last Message
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. shiney
    Locked Sticky

Apple identification

A link to this threadHow To I.D. Your Apples - and some fruits
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Informative x 6

FIVE MOST POISONOUS PLANTS IN UK..

Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others have the potential to kill. Here are five to watch...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in gardens. Some just cause discomfort, but others...
    Serious poisoning by plants is very rare in the UKDespite the British countryside’s genteel reputation there are a surprisingly large amount of poisonous plants growing both in the wild and in...
    upload_2019-2-17_19-9-34.jpeg upload_2019-2-17_19-10-21.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky

IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS..

POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or fungi, either mistakenly believing it to be one...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as a result of ingesting or exposure to any plant or...
    POISONOUS PLANTS DISCLAIMER. IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ oTHISBy viewing this forum you agree that its members and staff of Gardeners Corner accept no liability for any injury or death occurring as...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley
    Locked Sticky
    Useful x 10

Weed Identification..

Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by HarrySKnow Your Weeds..Just click the link.. :SUNsmile:
    Sometimes it can be very confusing trying to decide whether some plants are plants we want to keep, or weeds that we don't want.. This thread might help, it was first posted in another forum by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6.   » Normal Threads
  7. "M"
    Like x 3

"Thing" ID please

Fabulous! Thank you :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. noisette47

'Chinese' Parsley

Not coriander.
    Not coriander.
    Not coriander.
    Not coriander.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. frogesque

'Shroom ID ?

The photos are lovely i love fungi..they take lovely photos will have to see if i can find one to take a photo of..
    The photos are lovely i love fungi..they take lovely photos will have to see if i can find one to take a photo of..
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. exlabman

'tis it?

When it takes off, it really takes off!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. JustKia

Solved (buddleia davidii) Tall Leafy Shrub

I visited a ruined building recently and growing out of the ruined wall was a Buddleia with the BIGGEST blooms I've ever seem. Obviously had had no attention, pruning, soil for that matter and yet...
    I visited a ruined building recently and growing out of the ruined wall was a Buddleia with the BIGGEST blooms I've ever seem. Obviously had had no attention, pruning, soil for that matter and yet is was far superior to any Buddleia I ever seen including those in smart gardens. Certainly better...
    I visited a ruined building recently and growing out of the ruined wall was a Buddleia with the BIGGEST blooms I've ever seem. Obviously had had no attention, pruning, soil for that matter and yet is was far superior to any Buddleia I ever seen...
    I visited a ruined building recently and growing out of the ruined wall was a Buddleia with the BIGGEST blooms I've ever seem. Obviously had had no attention, pruning, soil for that matter and yet...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Madahhlia

Solved (Escallonia) Shrub riddle

Escallonia was my first thought too :) Possibly 'Apple Blossom'.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. catztail

Solved (Malopa trifida)

I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. JohnTasha

(painted) flower ID

Aqualegia's are beautiful and not just the more usual blues, whites, pinks and purples and all shades inbetween. but also.... And best of all, these four and several more, all comes...
    Aqualegia's are beautiful and not just the more usual blues, whites, pinks and purples and all shades inbetween. but also.... And best of all, these four and several more, all comes from the same seed head! I was lucky enough to be given a seed head a couple of years ago, got loads...
    Aqualegia's are beautiful and not just the more usual blues, whites, pinks and purples and all shades inbetween. but also.... And best of all, these four and several more, all comes from the same seed head! I was lucky enough to be...
    Aqualegia's are beautiful and not just the more usual blues, whites, pinks and purples and all shades inbetween. but also.... And best of all, these four and several more, all comes...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Reetgood

Solved (scabious) Some mystery plants I got

Thanks, it's not big enough to divide so I may just try the seeds - quite intrigued to see what happens!
    Thanks, it's not big enough to divide so I may just try the seeds - quite intrigued to see what happens!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. DaveS

Solved (sedum) Bees love it, but what's it called?

Thanks for the replies, glad to be able to put a name to it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. ARMANDII

Solved (Trycirtis) ON THE TIP OF MY TONGUE....BUT?????????

We grow several different Tricyrtis without any problem. They have formed large patches and flower really well. Have tried Tricyrtis White Tower on 3 different occassions and each time lost it. No...
    We grow several different Tricyrtis without any problem. They have formed large patches and flower really well. Have tried Tricyrtis White Tower on 3 different occassions and each time lost it. No idea why. Shame, it is a beauty.
    We grow several different Tricyrtis without any problem. They have formed large patches and flower really well. Have tried Tricyrtis White Tower on 3 different occassions and each time lost it. No idea why. Shame, it is a beauty.
    We grow several different Tricyrtis without any problem. They have formed large patches and flower really well. Have tried Tricyrtis White Tower on 3 different occassions and each time lost it. No...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Mr.Bump

Solved ... here I am.. again..

Many thanks again.. great site and so helpful.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. SvenLittkowski

13 Plants to be Identified

pic 4 could be a thalictrum but doubt it would thrive in jamaica
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. paulr

18 foot monster - what is it ??

Pete has nailed it, it`s Cordyline australis.:gnthb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. SvenLittkowski

18°00'33.64" N 76°46'50.73" W --- 2x ID

Sorry, my fault. The LAST photo shows a Kalanchoe.But still not sure about the plant of the first three photos...
    Sorry, my fault. The LAST photo shows a Kalanchoe.But still not sure about the plant of the first three photos...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. SvenLittkowski

18°00'33.64" N 76°46'50.73" W --- 3x ID

Thanks, all questions solved. :-)
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. karaman

Solved 2 caterpillars on verbascum and medlar - what are they?

Last year we had an abundance of cinnabar caterpillars and moth.This year the house is no longer empty and the neighbours have been keen gardeners. I don't think I'll be seeing any more of those...
    Last year we had an abundance of cinnabar caterpillars and moth.This year the house is no longer empty and the neighbours have been keen gardeners. I don't think I'll be seeing any more of those little "tigers", not sorry to see the ragwort go tho...
    Last year we had an abundance of cinnabar caterpillars and moth.This year the house is no longer empty and the neighbours have been keen gardeners. I don't think I'll be seeing any more of those little "tigers", not sorry to see the ragwort go...
    Last year we had an abundance of cinnabar caterpillars and moth.This year the house is no longer empty and the neighbours have been keen gardeners. I don't think I'll be seeing any more of those...
    IMG1530A.jpg IMG1534A.jpg IMG_20210715_191038_hdr.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. barryman

Solved 2 different pink shrubs - Lonicera tatarica and Weigela sp.

1. Lonicera tatarica. pale pink form.2. Agree Weigela sp.
    Replies:
    Views:
  25. Andy567

Solved 2 flying buzzing things in my greenhouse

Not that I can see. But I think Northants got it right to be honest with wood wasp :) slowly I'm learning what all these little critters are LOL ;-)Thanks everybody for your help :) As always...
    Not that I can see. But I think Northants got it right to be honest with wood wasp :) slowly I'm learning what all these little critters are LOL ;-)Thanks everybody for your help :) As always this forum coming through with the info whenever I've needed it :)
    Not that I can see. But I think Northants got it right to be honest with wood wasp :) slowly I'm learning what all these little critters are LOL ;-)Thanks everybody for your help :) As always this forum coming through with the info whenever...
    Not that I can see. But I think Northants got it right to be honest with wood wasp :) slowly I'm learning what all these little critters are LOL ;-)Thanks everybody for your help :) As always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  26. Boo

2 for Identification please

One other quick question i have a money plant the indoor succulent i need to re-pot it what compost or soil should i use??
    One other quick question i have a money plant the indoor succulent i need to re-pot it what compost or soil should i use??
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice