Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. ThePlantAssassin

Solved Unlabeled 1

Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked...
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked things up willy nilly that looked pretty to fill a gap. Still I will ALWAYS keep labels in future!
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked things up willy nilly that looked pretty to fill...
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Jasmine star

Solved Another plant ID please.

Thank you :dbgrtmb: They look lovely and pretty hardy too :yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jasmine star

Solved ID please.

Oooooo I'll get that out :yikes: thanks for the heads up :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. trogre

Solved Two Plants to be ID Please

I only a beginner, I have no idea but they are very beautiful flowers, gorgeous colours. Im a little envious.
    I only a beginner, I have no idea but they are very beautiful flowers, gorgeous colours. Im a little envious.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Appleblossom31

Solved IDs needed please

It can be a matter of personal taste. I've got swathes of aquilegias and i pull clumps of them out to give other plants a chance. I guess they just like the soil conditions here. They self seed...
    It can be a matter of personal taste. I've got swathes of aquilegias and i pull clumps of them out to give other plants a chance. I guess they just like the soil conditions here. They self seed too easily in my bluebell areas.. (I love my bluebells) So the ones shown here will have to come out...
    It can be a matter of personal taste. I've got swathes of aquilegias and i pull clumps of them out to give other plants a chance. I guess they just like the soil conditions here. They self seed too easily in my bluebell areas.. (I love my...
    It can be a matter of personal taste. I've got swathes of aquilegias and i pull clumps of them out to give other plants a chance. I guess they just like the soil conditions here. They self seed...
    15994081655425900280260073427261.jpg 1599408205899542726195030005840.jpg 15994082570264285937160540409990.jpg 15994082972141552990619268845371.jpg DSC_0011.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. hans

Solved Ground Breaking post

But they thought it was just wind, oops
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Piggins

Solved Request for help identifying plant growing in hedge

Excellent - many thanks for the quick and helpful reply
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. mogcat22

Solved Unknown Plant

Thank you - yes that seems to ring a bell! It has not flowered - I see on google it would flower in August but did not - it is in part sun/shade. I have just looked at it and there are no buds...
    Thank you - yes that seems to ring a bell! It has not flowered - I see on google it would flower in August but did not - it is in part sun/shade. I have just looked at it and there are no buds forming. I wonder if this is due to all the wet weather we had or lack of sun?
    Thank you - yes that seems to ring a bell! It has not flowered - I see on google it would flower in August but did not - it is in part sun/shade. I have just looked at it and there are no buds forming. I wonder if this is due to all the wet...
    Thank you - yes that seems to ring a bell! It has not flowered - I see on google it would flower in August but did not - it is in part sun/shade. I have just looked at it and there are no buds...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. jd67

Solved What is this plant

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. karaman

Solved What is this little thing? - chickens love it

Hallo scrungee, pete and jwk,thank you - as far as the chickens are concerned i've probably mixed it up with chickweed -- come to think of it you are right, it has a white sap just like...
    Hallo scrungee, pete and jwk,thank you - as far as the chickens are concerned i've probably mixed it up with chickweed -- come to think of it you are right, it has a white sap just like euphorbia, i try to pull it up by the roots and that works well -- will think of it as 'peplus' from now...
    Hallo scrungee, pete and jwk,thank you - as far as the chickens are concerned i've probably mixed it up with chickweed -- come to think of it you are right, it has a white sap just like euphorbia, i try to pull it up by the roots and that...
    Hallo scrungee, pete and jwk,thank you - as far as the chickens are concerned i've probably mixed it up with chickweed -- come to think of it you are right, it has a white sap just like...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. karaman

Solved I love this thing in my friend's garden - but what is it?

Thank You everyone - i do like it so in a pot it is - not a bad idea anyway 'cos then i can place it where it will look at its best in relation to all else. Isnt the net smashing? - someone always...
    Thank You everyone - i do like it so in a pot it is - not a bad idea anyway 'cos then i can place it where it will look at its best in relation to all else. Isnt the net smashing? - someone always has the answer to everything -- some of my silver surfer friends wont have it even though i said i...
    Thank You everyone - i do like it so in a pot it is - not a bad idea anyway 'cos then i can place it where it will look at its best in relation to all else. Isnt the net smashing? - someone always has the answer to everything -- some of my silver...
    Thank You everyone - i do like it so in a pot it is - not a bad idea anyway 'cos then i can place it where it will look at its best in relation to all else. Isnt the net smashing? - someone always...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria

Solved Weed or What?

Yes, a lot of plants get vivid colours under stress. I have bought what I thought were attractive coloured versions of plants before, only to find they go back to a verdant green when they get...
    Yes, a lot of plants get vivid colours under stress. I have bought what I thought were attractive coloured versions of plants before, only to find they go back to a verdant green when they get their roots into plenty of soil.
    Yes, a lot of plants get vivid colours under stress. I have bought what I thought were attractive coloured versions of plants before, only to find they go back to a verdant green when they get their roots into plenty of soil.
    Yes, a lot of plants get vivid colours under stress. I have bought what I thought were attractive coloured versions of plants before, only to find they go back to a verdant green when they get...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Palustris

Solved No label.

Like this?Caryopteris x clandonensis Pink Perfection
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Corystes

Solved Can anyone ID this plant?

When happy they can get rather large.
    IMG_0629.JPG MELIANTHUS  MAJOR 03-07-2014 15-33-28.JPG MELIANTHUS  MAJOR 08-10-2009 14-26-23.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. funter

Solved Ivy roots

Many thanks for the advice - this is going to keep me busy this weekend.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Palustris

Solved Allium, yes, but which?

Solved. Allium daghestanicum.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. mazambo

Solved Lily identification.

Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of...
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of the weather in colder weather it would be paler.
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of the weather in colder weather it would be paler.
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. KeefyD

Solved Sweet peppers not sweet peppers?

Ha, I'll try to resist the temptation. :DWell, I think I'll contact the seed company and see what they have to say..
    Ha, I'll try to resist the temptation. :DWell, I think I'll contact the seed company and see what they have to say..
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Hobbynut

Solved Can anyone identify this shrub?

I used to find that type self seeded in my garden, but not recently.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Nor

Solved Can anyone identify this tropical-looking plant?

Fantastic! I shall start feeding and watering it regularly, as I intend to keep it in the pot. Good to hear that it does well in dappled shade because that's the only space I have for it.Thanks...
    Fantastic! I shall start feeding and watering it regularly, as I intend to keep it in the pot. Good to hear that it does well in dappled shade because that's the only space I have for it.Thanks everyone.
    Fantastic! I shall start feeding and watering it regularly, as I intend to keep it in the pot. Good to hear that it does well in dappled shade because that's the only space I have for it.Thanks everyone.
    Fantastic! I shall start feeding and watering it regularly, as I intend to keep it in the pot. Good to hear that it does well in dappled shade because that's the only space I have for it.Thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice