Dismiss Notice
MONTHLY PHOTO COMPS ARE BACK!

Get your camera out, take the best shots of your life and submit them to the photo competition!

Please Click Here!

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Musician

Solved Can someone help ID this weed please

Do you have a dog? Our Spaniel brings burrs, goosegrass seeds, etc. back home in his fur and will get some out by himself.What Is Burdock Root?.
    Do you have a dog? Our Spaniel brings burrs, goosegrass seeds, etc. back home in his fur and will get some out by himself.What Is Burdock Root?.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. karaman

Solved What is this tree please and would it live in south of the uk?

thank you silver surfer and pete -- sorted, i am in the south, the tongue-twister thing is gorgeous and pictures show it is year-round interest plus bees like it -- will try to locate one to...
    thank you silver surfer and pete -- sorted, i am in the south, the tongue-twister thing is gorgeous and pictures show it is year-round interest plus bees like it -- will try to locate one to plant thanks again, karaman
    thank you silver surfer and pete -- sorted, i am in the south, the tongue-twister thing is gorgeous and pictures show it is year-round interest plus bees like it -- will try to locate one to plant thanks again, karaman
    thank you silver surfer and pete -- sorted, i am in the south, the tongue-twister thing is gorgeous and pictures show it is year-round interest plus bees like it -- will try to locate one to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Streetparade2000

Solved Can someone help me identify these two weeds?

:heehee::heehee::heehee: Thanks for pointing this out @Victoria , I should be more observant :loll:
    :heehee::heehee::heehee: Thanks for pointing this out @Victoria , I should be more observant :loll:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. emilyjane1994

Solved Ivy Identification

Welcome to the forum EmilyYour plant is Senecio macroglossus, Natal ivy, which is a houseplant in the uk.
    Welcome to the forum EmilyYour plant is Senecio macroglossus, Natal ivy, which is a houseplant in the uk.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Clare G

Solved What is this chance arrival please?

Obviously Celosia plumosa var. Astilbii. :whistle:
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. keentolearn

Solved Further help please

Thanks very much silver surfer and selleri. Actually, I was probably mistaken in saying that 2 flowers later in the summer - I should have said it does flower at some point. The leaves do look...
    Thanks very much silver surfer and selleri. Actually, I was probably mistaken in saying that 2 flowers later in the summer - I should have said it does flower at some point. The leaves do look just like lotv so I'm sure silver surfer is correct. Thanks again for that. Thanks too for the tip...
    Thanks very much silver surfer and selleri. Actually, I was probably mistaken in saying that 2 flowers later in the summer - I should have said it does flower at some point. The leaves do look just like lotv so I'm sure silver surfer is correct....
    Thanks very much silver surfer and selleri. Actually, I was probably mistaken in saying that 2 flowers later in the summer - I should have said it does flower at some point. The leaves do look...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Harri

Solved A plant/flower id please.

Spot on Pete. Just checked Godetia images on internet and found an exact match.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Max6389

Solved Plant ID please

They're astilbes Max, the one in your photo could be 'Rheinland' but I'm not certain. :)Nick
    They're astilbes Max, the one in your photo could be 'Rheinland' but I'm not certain. :)Nick
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Mc79

Solved Help identifying this please

No expert, but they look identical to the cherry saplings I have popping up around my garden, sometimes 20m or more from the nearest cherry tree. I'm not sure if they are suckers from roots or if...
    No expert, but they look identical to the cherry saplings I have popping up around my garden, sometimes 20m or more from the nearest cherry tree. I'm not sure if they are suckers from roots or if they've grown from germinated cherry stones - since I've seen squirrels, magpies and pigeons...
    No expert, but they look identical to the cherry saplings I have popping up around my garden, sometimes 20m or more from the nearest cherry tree. I'm not sure if they are suckers from roots or if they've grown from germinated cherry stones -...
    No expert, but they look identical to the cherry saplings I have popping up around my garden, sometimes 20m or more from the nearest cherry tree. I'm not sure if they are suckers from roots or if...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Victoria

Solved Clerodendrun ugandense problems

Definitely scale insect.Fluted Scalespain fluted scale insects - Recherche Google
    Definitely scale insect.Fluted Scalespain fluted scale insects - Recherche Google
    Ugandense disease.jpg Ugandense disease.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Victoria

Solved Brugmansia

Just to say after losing all leaves to the whatever ailment three weeks ago, it has come back quite nicely ...
    Just to say after losing all leaves to the whatever ailment three weeks ago, it has come back quite nicely ...
    Leaf1 Brug.jpg Leaf 2 Brug.jpg Leaf 3 Brug.jpg Brug Pink 1 14 Jul.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. keentolearn

Solved Help please

Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Snap! Aw, lost again
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. mazambo

Solved Himalayan honeysuckle?

I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a...
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a couple of years.
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a couple of years.
    I prune mine down every spring to about 3 ft off the ground. It responds well. I have never taken a cutting but it self seeds freely and being fast growing you get a fairly decent sized plant in a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Giri

Solved Mystery Bush.

I believe mine was the C macrocarpa as are the seeds I planted a few days ago. You can make jam with the fruits.
    I believe mine was the C macrocarpa as are the seeds I planted a few days ago. You can make jam with the fruits.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Harri

Solved Plant i.d. please.

Propagation from seed is the way to go.....if you want them or not!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. mazambo

Solved Is this euphorbia?

As with all Spurges this little one produces a milky sap when you break the stem and can irrate the skin, best to wear gloves.
    As with all Spurges this little one produces a milky sap when you break the stem and can irrate the skin, best to wear gloves.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. shiney

Solved I.D. This Rose For A Friend Please

Many thanks to both of you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Loofah

Solved A hydrangea tree?

Thanks all :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. JWK

Solved ID please

Thanks for all your help @Nikolaos @pete @shiney and @Silver surfer
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. CarolineL

Solved Unknown hardy exotic tree

Never let that put you off. :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice