1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. wiseowl

Solved I D Please

Good afternoon and thank you everyone
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Wiltshirewild

Solved Ornamental grass ID

I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the place too. Perhaps it behaves better in dry areas though. The photos of it hanging nicely over pond...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the place too. Perhaps it behaves better in dry areas...
    I wouldn't have it in any garden, especially a small one. In wet areas, it's a real thug. Every verge round here is full of it, and the gardens that are next to any verges have it all over the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Palustris

Solved Weed or not?

Definitely, thanks. Should have known ,but as I said brain dead at the moment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. simone_in_wiltshire

Solved What name has got this plant?

We are on heavy clay soil and pulmonarias flourish here in full sun and shade. Self seed all over and yes the bees love them.
    We are on heavy clay soil and pulmonarias flourish here in full sun and shade. Self seed all over and yes the bees love them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. wiseowl

Solved I D Please

Good morning @Michael Hewett and @Busy-Lizzie and thank you my friends
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Rafael

Solved Please ID the plant

It’s beautiful, the epitome of spring freshness.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Jacquiscrap

Solved Can you tell what this is please?

It does look very like the Sunshine Peach.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Nutcracker South Somerset

Solved Another unknown rhizome

Fairly certain it is Acorus Ogon, certainly the roots look like mine when I divide it. A useful plant for boggy areas.
    Fairly certain it is Acorus Ogon, certainly the roots look like mine when I divide it. A useful plant for boggy areas.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Mrs. B.

Solved What in the name of evil is this?

I have got a blackcurrant about 10ft away but it's not prickly. Definitely not the same. I don't really know why I've still got it, we dont really eat them and neither does anything else. :biggrin:
    I have got a blackcurrant about 10ft away but it's not prickly. Definitely not the same. I don't really know why I've still got it, we dont really eat them and neither does anything else. :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Dropmore

Solved What this creeping under the fence.

Or a different month! :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Snorky85

Solved Memory is bad…Id needed

Thank you! :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Wild_Violet

Solved Can anyone identify this orange flower?

Must say, Rosa The Prince looks fab,
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Fran IOM

Solved Plant ID please

And have spotted in garden centres this year a lot more ornamental prunus alongside it with different colour and size flowers while keeping the interesting structure of Kojo-no-mai like Oshidori...
    And have spotted in garden centres this year a lot more ornamental prunus alongside it with different colour and size flowers while keeping the interesting structure of Kojo-no-mai like Oshidori which hadn't seen in the flesh that many times previously.
    And have spotted in garden centres this year a lot more ornamental prunus alongside it with different colour and size flowers while keeping the interesting structure of Kojo-no-mai like Oshidori which hadn't seen in the flesh that many times...
    And have spotted in garden centres this year a lot more ornamental prunus alongside it with different colour and size flowers while keeping the interesting structure of Kojo-no-mai like Oshidori...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Ergates
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Deesidequine

Solved DO you know this plant?

That's interesting @Silver surfer. Quine is a fairly common surname on the Isle of Man.
    That's interesting @Silver surfer. Quine is a fairly common surname on the Isle of Man.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Passport1

Solved What is this plant and why are the leaves (fronds) starting to die ?

I agree, hippeastrum. Like most (or maybe all?) bulbs, the leaves die back when it's done it's stuff for the year.
    I agree, hippeastrum. Like most (or maybe all?) bulbs, the leaves die back when it's done it's stuff for the year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Sheal

Solved Something blue

Thanks @micearguers, you've jogged my memory. :thumbsup: They were in pots until two years ago when I planted them out. I thought they'd died not having seen them last year.
    Thanks @micearguers, you've jogged my memory. :thumbsup: They were in pots until two years ago when I planted them out. I thought they'd died not having seen them last year.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Pink678

Solved What is this large house plant? ID

Wow, 10 metres - needs a hole in the ceiling! I'll let him know to think about repotting.
    Wow, 10 metres - needs a hole in the ceiling! I'll let him know to think about repotting.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Tui34

Solved What is this weed, please?

Hi Many thanks for your reply, they certainly are in a dry south facing bed so it may be too dry for them. I also wondered if I haven’t planted them to the required depth. May try moving them to...
    Hi Many thanks for your reply, they certainly are in a dry south facing bed so it may be too dry for them. I also wondered if I haven’t planted them to the required depth. May try moving them to a less dry bed for next year. Thanks again. Head now held high!!
    Hi Many thanks for your reply, they certainly are in a dry south facing bed so it may be too dry for them. I also wondered if I haven’t planted them to the required depth. May try moving them to a less dry bed for next year. Thanks again. Head...
    Hi Many thanks for your reply, they certainly are in a dry south facing bed so it may be too dry for them. I also wondered if I haven’t planted them to the required depth. May try moving them to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. MrHappyDays

Solved Is this a mulberry ?

Ah it may be a buddleia - plant identifier on iPhone says it’s a butterfly bush ie buddleia .
    Ah it may be a buddleia - plant identifier on iPhone says it’s a butterfly bush ie buddleia .
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice