Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. wiseowl

Solved ID Please

I don't think it's the same, as yours has red stems ours in the picture don't have
    I don't think it's the same, as yours has red stems ours in the picture don't have
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Saliha

Solved What´s this plant?

Yep, that was quite complicated one. Let´s see what I´ll find next. :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. JWK
    Like x 7

Solved Very old Tree ID please

Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had two very large ones and they was astounding as the park was done in 1920 as you'll see from these...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had two very large ones and they was astounding as the...
    Your right with your comment as there's a park where I was born done in different section and there's a flower garden in there...where people took wedding photo's / peace and reading and they had...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Gail_68

Solved ID please - Weed OXALIS

I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our...
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our drive...I agree with you it's a total nightmare :)
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our drive...I agree with you it's a total nightmare :)
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Andy567

Solved Anyone know this weed?

Awesome thanks everybody :) Yes i had borage a year or two ago I recall. It could well be that because the leaves are kinda furry which i recall borage was.
    Awesome thanks everybody :) Yes i had borage a year or two ago I recall. It could well be that because the leaves are kinda furry which i recall borage was.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. "M"

Solved Hmm - triffid or tame?

Careful there, Jenny ... by my reckoning, it will coincide with your next visit ... and we all know how you like to get your nose stuck in to inhale deeply. Just saying!
    Careful there, Jenny ... by my reckoning, it will coincide with your next visit ... and we all know how you like to get your nose stuck in to inhale deeply. Just saying!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. hailbopp

Solved Possibly related to Ecomis? Asking for a friend

Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs of various varieties, good idea? Do you by chance know how far apart I should plant them and am I...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs of various varieties, good idea? Do you by chance...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. kriss

Solved Ver-something!

University Challenge. Trinity College Oxford v St. Mary's Cambridge. Cambridge have it. Yes ist's a plant. Trinity College,your starter for ten.............Sorry, joke.
    University Challenge. Trinity College Oxford v St. Mary's Cambridge. Cambridge have it. Yes ist's a plant. Trinity College,your starter for ten.............Sorry, joke.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. greenasthegrass

Solved Looking for help identifying these hedges!

Thanks! The hedge faces directly south so gets full sun throughout the day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Woodside1316

Solved Is this Japanese Knotweed?

He he! ..not me..my other half...on his own. It was 10 years ago...too old to do it now. But try to stay fit and active.When we bought the place in South Wales it had a small wood..Alder...
    He he! ..not me..my other half...on his own. It was 10 years ago...too old to do it now. But try to stay fit and active.When we bought the place in South Wales it had a small wood..Alder trees. We were young, naive and stupid. Didn't realise trees grew. DUH! From young saplings and masses of...
    He he! ..not me..my other half...on his own. It was 10 years ago...too old to do it now. But try to stay fit and active.When we bought the place in South Wales it had a small wood..Alder trees. We were young, naive and stupid. Didn't realise...
    He he! ..not me..my other half...on his own. It was 10 years ago...too old to do it now. But try to stay fit and active.When we bought the place in South Wales it had a small wood..Alder...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. MrsK
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Ricky187

Solved Reckon these are weeds?

Ricky187,I am so very sorry to hi jack your thread..so very rude of me. Apologies.
    Ricky187,I am so very sorry to hi jack your thread..so very rude of me. Apologies.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Selleri

Solved Mini angel's trumpet Eriolarynx australis or something else?

Oh well done @Selleri , that's brilliant news.:hapydancsmil: Fabulous plants!! :)
    Oh well done @Selleri , that's brilliant news.:hapydancsmil: Fabulous plants!! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Kevin Cowans

Solved Can anyone identify which Clematis Montana variant this is?

Hi. Looks a lot like C. m. Mayleen.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. catztail

Solved (Malopa trifida)

I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jack Snakes
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Arty Bee

Solved What is this shrub?

Just a thought .....Abelia x grandiflora. If you get flowers do please add new pics for positive id.
    Just a thought .....Abelia x grandiflora. If you get flowers do please add new pics for positive id.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Pushkin

Solved Rose Sucker ID please.

Many thanks Tetters, yes I had missed Wise Owles post, but I think we were both much on the same line of thought.
    Many thanks Tetters, yes I had missed Wise Owles post, but I think we were both much on the same line of thought.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. joolz68

Solved I.D. help needed please

Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them for you :noidea:.If you can't keep them indoors then it's better to rehome them. Doctor's surgeries,...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them for you :noidea:.If you can't keep them indoors then...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. shiney

Solved Weed or!!!! - Ragwort

Ah! But his isn't just the common one. It's the posh one, the Oxford ragwort. :)
    Ah! But his isn't just the common one. It's the posh one, the Oxford ragwort. :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice