Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↑
  1. Jasmine star

Solved ID please.

Oooooo I'll get that out :yikes: thanks for the heads up :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Pollys13

Invasive Plant How To Get Rid Of?

OK thanks to both of you for replying:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Jasmine star

Solved Another plant ID please.

Thank you :dbgrtmb: They look lovely and pretty hardy too :yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. ThePlantAssassin

Solved Unlabeled 1

Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked...
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked things up willy nilly that looked pretty to fill a gap. Still I will ALWAYS keep labels in future!
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked things up willy nilly that looked pretty to fill...
    Thank you both. Much appreciated. I dont even recognise the names as something Ive purchased. What am I like!? To be fair the choice was obviously very limited this year so in desperation I picked...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. mazambo

Is this a myrtle?

How interesting..... Helleborus sahinii Winter Bells. The leaves are not like any Hellebore I know. But the flowers would fit as far as I can see. Amazing to have a Hellebore covered in flowers in...
    How interesting..... Helleborus sahinii Winter Bells. The leaves are not like any Hellebore I know. But the flowers would fit as far as I can see. Amazing to have a Hellebore covered in flowers in September.just added to my wish list.Helleborus x sahinii 'Winter Bells' - Google...
    How interesting..... Helleborus sahinii Winter Bells. The leaves are not like any Hellebore I know. But the flowers would fit as far as I can see. Amazing to have a Hellebore covered in flowers in September.just added to my wish...
    How interesting..... Helleborus sahinii Winter Bells. The leaves are not like any Hellebore I know. But the flowers would fit as far as I can see. Amazing to have a Hellebore covered in flowers in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Bioilogica

Eggs in my Dendrobium nobile

Hi @CarolineL thank you, that's a really good point!I wonder if it could be solidified neem oil? I don't think it's perlite, because the potting mix doesn't contain any and they seemed kind of...
    Hi @CarolineL thank you, that's a really good point!I wonder if it could be solidified neem oil? I don't think it's perlite, because the potting mix doesn't contain any and they seemed kind of squishy.I repotted it and there doesn't seem to be anything suspicious in it now :) I'll keep an eye...
    Hi @CarolineL thank you, that's a really good point!I wonder if it could be solidified neem oil? I don't think it's perlite, because the potting mix doesn't contain any and they seemed kind of squishy.I repotted it and there doesn't seem to...
    Hi @CarolineL thank you, that's a really good point!I wonder if it could be solidified neem oil? I don't think it's perlite, because the potting mix doesn't contain any and they seemed kind of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. shiney

I.D. A quick spreader, please.

@Silver surfer I shall do. :blue thumb:@Palustris they do look square. I'll have to go out and check. :)
    @Silver surfer I shall do. :blue thumb:@Palustris they do look square. I'll have to go out and check. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. barryman

Well, I just don't know !!

Now that you have mentioned a pepper I think that there may be a chance that it is that. I did plant a few pepper type things months ago so you could well be right. I will let it grow on and see...
    Now that you have mentioned a pepper I think that there may be a chance that it is that. I did plant a few pepper type things months ago so you could well be right. I will let it grow on and see if/what it produces.If it turns out to be a pepper from seed and it didn't produce anything by...
    Now that you have mentioned a pepper I think that there may be a chance that it is that. I did plant a few pepper type things months ago so you could well be right. I will let it grow on and see if/what it produces.If it turns out to be a...
    Now that you have mentioned a pepper I think that there may be a chance that it is that. I did plant a few pepper type things months ago so you could well be right. I will let it grow on and see...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sian in Belgium

A cardoon or an echinops young plant?

I suspect it'll be fine Sian, especially considering the fact that it's not in flower, I've transplanted both Eryngium and Echinops with no problems. I don't think 'thistles' in general are very...
    I suspect it'll be fine Sian, especially considering the fact that it's not in flower, I've transplanted both Eryngium and Echinops with no problems. I don't think 'thistles' in general are very demanding plants. :)Nick
    I suspect it'll be fine Sian, especially considering the fact that it's not in flower, I've transplanted both Eryngium and Echinops with no problems. I don't think 'thistles' in general are very demanding plants. :)Nick
    I suspect it'll be fine Sian, especially considering the fact that it's not in flower, I've transplanted both Eryngium and Echinops with no problems. I don't think 'thistles' in general are very...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Appleblossom31

Id needed please

Ive never pruned the two trees the 12 years Ive lived here, Ive only had to cut the taller tree to help with removing a bee swarm from the tree during the spring. So no idea how they got the...
    Ive never pruned the two trees the 12 years Ive lived here, Ive only had to cut the taller tree to help with removing a bee swarm from the tree during the spring. So no idea how they got the shape. Thanks for the ids guys.
    Ive never pruned the two trees the 12 years Ive lived here, Ive only had to cut the taller tree to help with removing a bee swarm from the tree during the spring. So no idea how they got the shape. Thanks for the ids guys.
    Ive never pruned the two trees the 12 years Ive lived here, Ive only had to cut the taller tree to help with removing a bee swarm from the tree during the spring. So no idea how they got the...
    16003638102772003119430134078750.jpg 16003638450116625997811576881725.jpg 16003638701416600824723904867476.jpg IMG-20200617-WA0005.jpeg IMG_20200617_124149.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. cpb07

Weed Identification Please

Are any of these any use @Silver surfer?
    20200813_180224.jpg 20200813_180210.jpg 20200920_115635.jpg 20200920_115654.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. trogre

Solved Two Plants to be ID Please

Thank you for your ID of plants. Sorry late getting back to you but been occupied with step sons MRi & Pet scans.
    Thank you for your ID of plants. Sorry late getting back to you but been occupied with step sons MRi & Pet scans.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Snorky85

ID please

Very nice. :blue thumb: Once settled in it should grow quickly. :)Even when pruned they still come back well. We removed one third of the stems from this one in the Spring and it's growing like mad.
    Very nice. :blue thumb: Once settled in it should grow quickly. :)Even when pruned they still come back well. We removed one third of the stems from this one in the Spring and it's growing like mad.
    0A08A5CA-B719-4E13-B49D-782046A1AB80.jpeg 2D872F52-BDA8-4920-91EA-77B610AC164A.jpeg P1440657.JPG P1350950.JPG LEYCESTERIA  FORMOSA 05-09-2009 15-34-34.JPG LEYCESTERIA  FORMOSA 05-09-2009 15-38-43.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. polypody

Mystery plant in Alpine trough.

Sorry, my fingers missed the middle of the name.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Appleblossom31

2 IDs needed please

Looks like bay and sage
    Looks like bay and sage
    Looks like bay and sage
    Looks like bay and sage
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. CanadianLori

Perrenial with Purple flowers, what is it please?

Thank you everyone. :) Yes, they just seemed to flower all summer and that really impressed me and made me really want to add some to my front garden. Maybe even some in the back too!
    Thank you everyone. :) Yes, they just seemed to flower all summer and that really impressed me and made me really want to add some to my front garden. Maybe even some in the back too!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. noisette47

I've forgotten it's name...again!

@Mike Allen, who on here has ever claimed to be an expert?:scratch:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Macraignil

Freemontodendron tree with some disease but not sure what it is.

Just read up on bacterial canker and it sounds like it could be a case of that alright. The recommended treatment was cutting out the effected branches but I'm afraid the case in my tree is in the...
    Just read up on bacterial canker and it sounds like it could be a case of that alright. The recommended treatment was cutting out the effected branches but I'm afraid the case in my tree is in the main trunk below any branches so that does not sound like an option. The suggestion of getting...
    Just read up on bacterial canker and it sounds like it could be a case of that alright. The recommended treatment was cutting out the effected branches but I'm afraid the case in my tree is in the main trunk below any branches so that does not...
    Just read up on bacterial canker and it sounds like it could be a case of that alright. The recommended treatment was cutting out the effected branches but I'm afraid the case in my tree is in the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Kevin123

Hedge ID please

Thank you very much for your continued help. I will keep a close eye out for flowers and berries and get some photos up as soon as any appear. Kind regards,kevin.
    Thank you very much for your continued help. I will keep a close eye out for flowers and berries and get some photos up as soon as any appear. Kind regards,kevin.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. trogre

Solved Shrub??

Yup that sounds like a good solutionOh yes - Tiger makes an excellent, not too hands-on, supervisor :biggrin: Thank goodness, he doesn't seem much interested in digging!
    Yup that sounds like a good solutionOh yes - Tiger makes an excellent, not too hands-on, supervisor :biggrin: Thank goodness, he doesn't seem much interested in digging!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice