Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. pete

Its looking a bit tatty.

Right thanks.:gnthb:Hadn't thought of that.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Aesculus

Unknown Oak..

I'll probably find out tomorrow when I go into college:thumb: also it's probably just the colour of the light in my room making the photo's look yellow but they are actually a shiny green:cnfs:...
    I'll probably find out tomorrow when I go into college:thumb: also it's probably just the colour of the light in my room making the photo's look yellow but they are actually a shiny green:cnfs: (it was a bit on the floor as I didn't want harm the tree)
    I'll probably find out tomorrow when I go into college:thumb: also it's probably just the colour of the light in my room making the photo's look yellow but they are actually a shiny green:cnfs: (it was a bit on the floor as I didn't want harm the...
    I'll probably find out tomorrow when I go into college:thumb: also it's probably just the colour of the light in my room making the photo's look yellow but they are actually a shiny green:cnfs:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. accidentalgardener

Hi help please

It looks a bit like marjoram/origanum to me too. Not all mints smell like mint-lemon balm for instance smells like lemon pledge and thaty`s a mint I think. The marjoram will taste very strong...
    It looks a bit like marjoram/origanum to me too. Not all mints smell like mint-lemon balm for instance smells like lemon pledge and thaty`s a mint I think. The marjoram will taste very strong and if you rub the leaves you should get a very subtle almost sage like scent. I have what looks...
    It looks a bit like marjoram/origanum to me too. Not all mints smell like mint-lemon balm for instance smells like lemon pledge and thaty`s a mint I think. The marjoram will taste very strong and if you rub the leaves you should get a very...
    It looks a bit like marjoram/origanum to me too. Not all mints smell like mint-lemon balm for instance smells like lemon pledge and thaty`s a mint I think. The marjoram will taste very strong...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. takemore02withit
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Mrs Flowers

Identification please

Oh my goodness! I live next to a reservoir which is connected by canals to different parts of London. I got rid of it and will be vigilant next spring as the seeds start to germinate. Thanks.
    Oh my goodness! I live next to a reservoir which is connected by canals to different parts of London. I got rid of it and will be vigilant next spring as the seeds start to germinate. Thanks.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dave W

Canarian, but what is it?

I found that out when i planted it Strongy, it blo*dy hurt :p
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. wiseowl

Mush Room

Hi JWK Hi Pal yes mate I have got to have something to sit on:lollol: Kalmia I will go and take another Photo Now :thumb::)Thank you Kalmia
    Hi JWK Hi Pal yes mate I have got to have something to sit on:lollol: Kalmia I will go and take another Photo Now :thumb::)Thank you Kalmia
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. roders

ID Please.

:) Thank you folks,it looks like Arbutus. Found this good piece about it,seems an interesting plant. Lolli.........you thought you knew me x.
    :) Thank you folks,it looks like Arbutus. Found this good piece about it,seems an interesting plant. Lolli.........you thought you knew me x.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders

Maderian Mystery.

Me red? I dont know what you mean.:)I keep my cuttings in the conservatory, my frost free greenhouse is not really warm enough.Min 10C I would say.
    Me red? I dont know what you mean.:)I keep my cuttings in the conservatory, my frost free greenhouse is not really warm enough.Min 10C I would say.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. dodgie

Plant found in Amsterdam Zoo Butterfly Enclosure

Excellent, that's the one.... many thanks!Rich
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. sweetpeas

help please

Apparently there is a difference between amaranthus and celosia, I never knew that, but after reading about them I am none the wiser to be honest.
    Apparently there is a difference between amaranthus and celosia, I never knew that, but after reading about them I am none the wiser to be honest.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. capney

Mystery to me

Indeed. Anything grows and usually does! robert
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. 2lap

Mystery Shrub

They are very hardy 2lap and you can prune them fairly hard. I'd leave them to early spring now though. When you have nurtured them and they flower you will be amazed at the perfume that fills the...
    They are very hardy 2lap and you can prune them fairly hard. I'd leave them to early spring now though. When you have nurtured them and they flower you will be amazed at the perfume that fills the air from those tiny little flowers.:luv:
    They are very hardy 2lap and you can prune them fairly hard. I'd leave them to early spring now though. When you have nurtured them and they flower you will be amazed at the perfume that fills the air from those tiny little flowers.:luv:
    They are very hardy 2lap and you can prune them fairly hard. I'd leave them to early spring now though. When you have nurtured them and they flower you will be amazed at the perfume that fills the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Helofadigger

What is this?

Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to...
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to visit. Many thanks again.Hel.xxx.
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to visit. Many thanks again.Hel.xxx.
    Thanx guys all sorted now and I have just the place for it to go too, not bothered if it's poisonous more than likely Bob will make cages to pop over the 'naughty' plants when the wee ones come to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. redstar

What is it.(red berries)

I think it`s Arum italicum.:thumb::D
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. miraflores

help...

Jeesus, I was looking for this thing all over the net, I come back and everybody has already answered, ok, I will just go to bed,lol.
    Jeesus, I was looking for this thing all over the net, I come back and everybody has already answered, ok, I will just go to bed,lol.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. SpringsHere

Another 'I don't know what' ! Can you tell me?

Follow the link, there is some great info on your new find! Best of luck!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. nathan7

plant ID

Thank you for your reply nurse but it is not a buttercup
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. nathan7

weed or plant

Many thanks Pete it looks very much like plant I have , more flowers on photo than mine so if mine continues to flower I should be able to confirm
    Many thanks Pete it looks very much like plant I have , more flowers on photo than mine so if mine continues to flower I should be able to confirm
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. nathan7

fushia id

Many thanks every one it is definitley Mrs Popple I can now put labels on my other six fushias I have [with lost labels] thank you once again
    Many thanks every one it is definitley Mrs Popple I can now put labels on my other six fushias I have [with lost labels] thank you once again
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice