Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. Appleblossom31

Solved Weed ID please

They look like hawthorn seedlings, although the last time I dug any up was in my parents garden well over 50 years ago.
    They look like hawthorn seedlings, although the last time I dug any up was in my parents garden well over 50 years ago.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Maxkolonko

Please help to identify this

Hi It could be a Japanese anemone
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Max6389

Solved Plant ID please

Cordyline australis, a cabbage palm. Not really a palm and loads of info on the interweb about them. They actually self seed in my garden
    Cordyline australis, a cabbage palm. Not really a palm and loads of info on the interweb about them. They actually self seed in my garden
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Robert1976

Solved Mushrooms. Save to eat or not lol

I dont think anyone is going to tell you they are ok to eat.They do look like mushrooms but I'd not risk it.I know an old bloke,from years ago, who used to go out early morning collecting...
    I dont think anyone is going to tell you they are ok to eat.They do look like mushrooms but I'd not risk it.I know an old bloke,from years ago, who used to go out early morning collecting mushrooms. He kind of knew what he was doing.
    I dont think anyone is going to tell you they are ok to eat.They do look like mushrooms but I'd not risk it.I know an old bloke,from years ago, who used to go out early morning collecting mushrooms. He kind of knew what he was doing.
    I dont think anyone is going to tell you they are ok to eat.They do look like mushrooms but I'd not risk it.I know an old bloke,from years ago, who used to go out early morning collecting...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. peatfree

Any help with this plant ID? Totally forgotten...

Is it grown for its flowers/berries, or does it have coloured foliage in Autumn?
    Is it grown for its flowers/berries, or does it have coloured foliage in Autumn?
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. mazambo

Solved Lily identification.

Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of...
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of the weather in colder weather it would be paler.
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of the weather in colder weather it would be paler.
    Identification solved. I sent an email to w hyde bulbs and they have sent a fairly prompt reply, apparently it is "pretty woman" as described on the wilko packet, he says it is darker because of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Max6389

Solved Plant ID

Liatris spicata.Liatris spicata. - Google Search
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. SimonZ

Yellow thistles, or maybe a knapweed?

Hi, I think it could be Centaurea macrocephala.Blackstart
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. polybear

Any idea what plant this is please?

It is one of the many species of willowherb. Recommend you get rid of it asap before it seeds.
    It is one of the many species of willowherb. Recommend you get rid of it asap before it seeds.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Bradshaw_John

Garden replanting

Geum rivale.geum rivale - Google SearchIt might be a named one such as Geum rivale Lemon Drops.
    Geum rivale.geum rivale - Google SearchIt might be a named one such as Geum rivale Lemon Drops.
    IMG_5492.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-54-25 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-54-58 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Aug-16 4-55-07 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Jun-17 2-04-44 PM.JPG GEUM  LEMON  DROPS 12-Jun-17 12-19-30 PM.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Simon McShane

What is wrong with my vine?

The black bits could be caterpillar droppings.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Scudo

Whats attacking the leaves

Could be Weevils @Scudo ..they're a damn nuisance ...and if they've laid thier eggs in the soil their larvae will munch away on the roots.I lost all my Strawberry plants this year to those critters.:gaah:
    Could be Weevils @Scudo ..they're a damn nuisance ...and if they've laid thier eggs in the soil their larvae will munch away on the roots.I lost all my Strawberry plants this year to those critters.:gaah:
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Lone Northern Lass

Weed or not a weed? And what is it?

Chamerion angustifolium...common name Rosebay willowherb.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Lone Northern Lass

What is this shrub? Thanks :-)

Escallonia sp.
    Escallonia sp.
    Escallonia sp.
    Escallonia sp.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Max6389

Tree or bush ID

Flowering Currant (Ribes).
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. CharlesAC

Please help identify

Hi @CharlesAC The first one is (I think) a euonymus - I'm assuming it's quite shrubby close up? It is a sort of semi-climber, give it a nearby surface and it will sneak upwards. Also produces...
    Hi @CharlesAC The first one is (I think) a euonymus - I'm assuming it's quite shrubby close up? It is a sort of semi-climber, give it a nearby surface and it will sneak upwards. Also produces pretty little fruits if you're lucky. Second one is a variegated vinca. I happen to hate them because...
    Hi @CharlesAC The first one is (I think) a euonymus - I'm assuming it's quite shrubby close up? It is a sort of semi-climber, give it a nearby surface and it will sneak upwards. Also produces pretty little fruits if you're lucky. Second one is a...
    Hi @CharlesAC The first one is (I think) a euonymus - I'm assuming it's quite shrubby close up? It is a sort of semi-climber, give it a nearby surface and it will sneak upwards. Also produces...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Leanne2511

What is this perennial plant?

3rd pic x
    3rd pic x
    3rd pic x
    3rd pic x
    IMG_20200526_160137.jpg IMG_20200526_160149.jpg IMG_20200526_160142.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Max6389

Solved Plant ID

Camassia leichtlinii alba?camassia leichtlinii alba - Google SearchMISCELLANEOUS CAMASSIA LEICHTINII ‘ALBA‘ 14/+ CM. (25 P.BINBOX)
    Camassia leichtlinii alba?camassia leichtlinii alba - Google SearchMISCELLANEOUS CAMASSIA LEICHTINII ‘ALBA‘ 14/+ CM. (25 P.BINBOX)
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Paul waterhouse

Solved I.D this please

Monarda , the leaves are scented if you brush against them are rub them. Nice plants I grow a couple of variety's
    Monarda , the leaves are scented if you brush against them are rub them. Nice plants I grow a couple of variety's
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. barryman

Solved What are these??

First one is jasminum beesianum, second is some sort of heather
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice