Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Angie123

Solved Another unknown one

Stick with it then and post us a pic if it flowers.. :SUNsmile:
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. elainefiz

Another unknown

Thankyou.To be honest,i don`t know how it has suvived.Dfor-dog pees on it all the time. :D LOL,gone,but not forgotten.
    Thankyou.To be honest,i don`t know how it has suvived.Dfor-dog pees on it all the time. :D LOL,gone,but not forgotten.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Claire75

another ump (unidentified mystery plant)

Thanks very much both - I do like to know what everything is (and it's nicer to be able to talk to them by name)
    Thanks very much both - I do like to know what everything is (and it's nicer to be able to talk to them by name)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. strongylodon

Another two to ID

Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the...
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the orange in the pic, perhaps it will change colour as it grows, by the way it has had two blue flowers....
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the orange in the pic, perhaps it will change colour as...
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. stephenprudence

Another two ID from me (not cacti this time)

I've never seen it in flower (the Aristolochia), at first I thought A. clemititis but the leaves aren't quite the same (plus this vine is evergreen rather than deciduous), the leaves closely match...
    I've never seen it in flower (the Aristolochia), at first I thought A. clemititis but the leaves aren't quite the same (plus this vine is evergreen rather than deciduous), the leaves closely match A. elegans, but to be honest there are many Aristolochias, and just asking I doubt the gardens...
    I've never seen it in flower (the Aristolochia), at first I thought A. clemititis but the leaves aren't quite the same (plus this vine is evergreen rather than deciduous), the leaves closely match A. elegans, but to be honest there are many...
    I've never seen it in flower (the Aristolochia), at first I thought A. clemititis but the leaves aren't quite the same (plus this vine is evergreen rather than deciduous), the leaves closely match...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. r2oo

Another Tree ID PLease

On the basis of probability as well as the timing, general appearance of the buds and habit of the tree, it's a fair bet it is Prunus 'Kanzan'. It is definitely one of the 'flowering cherries'...
    On the basis of probability as well as the timing, general appearance of the buds and habit of the tree, it's a fair bet it is Prunus 'Kanzan'. It is definitely one of the 'flowering cherries' and 'Kanzan' continues to head the popularity list. If it is Kanzan, expect masses of large (5-6cms....
    On the basis of probability as well as the timing, general appearance of the buds and habit of the tree, it's a fair bet it is Prunus 'Kanzan'. It is definitely one of the 'flowering cherries' and 'Kanzan' continues to head the popularity list. ...
    On the basis of probability as well as the timing, general appearance of the buds and habit of the tree, it's a fair bet it is Prunus 'Kanzan'. It is definitely one of the 'flowering cherries'...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. HarryS

Another Tree ID Needed

Might need a polinator then Harry :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Victoria

Another Sunday Tree ID

I think it`s Tilia cordata, the Small Leafed Lime.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. longk

Another Succulent ID Please

Thank you! I knew that you'd see this on one of the forums :blue thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Paladin

Another stranger

Mmmm..I see it could reach 35ft!...I reckon it's destined for the edge of the stream along the footpath..
    Mmmm..I see it could reach 35ft!...I reckon it's destined for the edge of the stream along the footpath..
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Pammybabe

Another shrub(this is a flat low shrub)

Blue spruce?
    Blue spruce?
    Blue spruce?
    Blue spruce?
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Victoria Plum

Another self seeder!

Hmm... anyone think it could be bachelor buttons? I can't see it being lambs ears, no others in this part of garden. It's huge so it'll have to come out!
    Hmm... anyone think it could be bachelor buttons? I can't see it being lambs ears, no others in this part of garden. It's huge so it'll have to come out!
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. intel

Another Possible Acer I/D Please

Thanks for your help...there is moss around the base of the trunk....I guess that can only mean one thing :(
    Thanks for your help...there is moss around the base of the trunk....I guess that can only mean one thing :(
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Sheal

Another plant.....

No doubt an experience to behold @shiney :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Ses

Another plant, weed or keeper??

Hi guys :-D I googled honeysuckle and found this photo, it looks like the leaves and the stems. If it flowers like this I'll be well chuffed ;-) all the photo has on it though is the location, in...
    Hi guys :-D I googled honeysuckle and found this photo, it looks like the leaves and the stems. If it flowers like this I'll be well chuffed ;-) all the photo has on it though is the location, in Italy lol maybe that's why it's not flowered!! Should I feed it and see if that helps it flower, or...
    Hi guys :-D I googled honeysuckle and found this photo, it looks like the leaves and the stems. If it flowers like this I'll be well chuffed ;-) all the photo has on it though is the location, in Italy lol maybe that's why it's not...
    Hi guys :-D I googled honeysuckle and found this photo, it looks like the leaves and the stems. If it flowers like this I'll be well chuffed ;-) all the photo has on it though is the location, in...
    20170708_160447.jpg 20170708_160450.jpg 20170708_203810.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jasmine star

Solved Another plant ID please.

Thank you :dbgrtmb: They look lovely and pretty hardy too :yes:
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. GardeningFin

Solved Another plant ID please

Usual definition of a weed.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. mrscrow

Solved another plant ID please

Hi @alison worrall I could be very wrong and if I am someone else will soon put that right, but it looks like Jasmin - Jasminum officinale Is it in a pot or the ground.? I have one and it is just...
    Hi @alison worrall I could be very wrong and if I am someone else will soon put that right, but it looks like Jasmin - Jasminum officinale Is it in a pot or the ground.? I have one and it is just coming into flower now, but it flowers on last years growth.. I will trim it back when it has...
    Hi @alison worrall I could be very wrong and if I am someone else will soon put that right, but it looks like Jasmin - Jasminum officinale Is it in a pot or the ground.? I have one and it is just coming into flower now, but it flowers on last...
    Hi @alison worrall I could be very wrong and if I am someone else will soon put that right, but it looks like Jasmin - Jasminum officinale Is it in a pot or the ground.? I have one and it is just...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Jiffy

Another plant i don't know

Thank very much Greenfingerslad, you're very knowledgeable :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Jiffy

Another plant for I'd please

Thank you again Greenfingerslad I'm trying to find out what plants are in the ditch as i have to keep it clear because of flooding, so i want to know what to keep of the wildlife and what to get...
    Thank you again Greenfingerslad I'm trying to find out what plants are in the ditch as i have to keep it clear because of flooding, so i want to know what to keep of the wildlife and what to get rid of :dbgrtmb:
    Thank you again Greenfingerslad I'm trying to find out what plants are in the ditch as i have to keep it clear because of flooding, so i want to know what to keep of the wildlife and what to get rid of :dbgrtmb:
    Thank you again Greenfingerslad I'm trying to find out what plants are in the ditch as i have to keep it clear because of flooding, so i want to know what to keep of the wildlife and what to get...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice