Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. Billi

Can anyone tell me what this is please?

Thanks, I think you may have got it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. pete
    Funny x 4

Who wants a challenge.

Well I'm going to look through the list again, but it's a long process. How about Coronilla vallentina var ..Ventnor.:biggrin:
    Well I'm going to look through the list again, but it's a long process. How about Coronilla vallentina var ..Ventnor.:biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Savant

Is this a banned plant?

Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man,...
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man, it was in good faith" get you off?
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man, it was in good faith" get you off?
    Maybe check to see if there are spines underneath first and thereby avoid the possible experience?If you rubbed the leaves and the vapours got you high, would you saying to a policeman "hey man,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Gail_68

Solved ID please - Weed OXALIS

I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our...
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our drive...I agree with you it's a total nightmare :)
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our drive...I agree with you it's a total nightmare :)
    I mentioned what Verdun said about the glyphosate and he's on about putting acid on it what he uses to clean the slabs...it's stopped moss from the neighbours getting to thick and heavy by our...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. cucumber

Please id rampant climber

Thanks, noisette, that's great to hear.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Kitte

Cosmos.

That's a shame but thanks for the update.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Andy567

Solved Anyone know this weed?

Awesome thanks everybody :) Yes i had borage a year or two ago I recall. It could well be that because the leaves are kinda furry which i recall borage was.
    Awesome thanks everybody :) Yes i had borage a year or two ago I recall. It could well be that because the leaves are kinda furry which i recall borage was.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lowly worm

mystery shrub

I am afraid I have now reached an age when I can do very little gardening so you can imagine how much I appreciate finding these lovely shrubs in my new garden.
    I am afraid I have now reached an age when I can do very little gardening so you can imagine how much I appreciate finding these lovely shrubs in my new garden.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. strongylodon

Another two to ID

Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the...
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the orange in the pic, perhaps it will change colour as it grows, by the way it has had two blue flowers....
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the orange in the pic, perhaps it will change colour as...
    Pete and Goggs, re the Solanum, I agree that it is not Quitoense as it has no spines on the surface as mine does, it could be S Pyracanthos although the spines on mine are more purple than the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. "M"

Solved Hmm - triffid or tame?

Careful there, Jenny ... by my reckoning, it will coincide with your next visit ... and we all know how you like to get your nose stuck in to inhale deeply. Just saying!
    Careful there, Jenny ... by my reckoning, it will coincide with your next visit ... and we all know how you like to get your nose stuck in to inhale deeply. Just saying!
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. joolz68

I.D needed please

Yew have got to be joking! :biggrin:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Algoz66

What is this tree/bush?

It's variegated though?
    It's variegated though?
    It's variegated though?
    It's variegated though?
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Lyn

What are they called

Well done Lyn.:thumb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. H20

Please Help To Find Name Of Plant.

I'm dying to find out if I've got the right plant :wink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. hailbopp

Solved Possibly related to Ecomis? Asking for a friend

Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs of various varieties, good idea? Do you by chance know how far apart I should plant them and am I...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs of various varieties, good idea? Do you by chance...
    Wonderful photos Silver Surfer, thank you so much. I have had a reply from Satty re which Arisaema would be best suited to here so yes the bank balance will be trashed! I intend on buying 3 bulbs...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. kriss

Solved Ver-something!

University Challenge. Trinity College Oxford v St. Mary's Cambridge. Cambridge have it. Yes ist's a plant. Trinity College,your starter for ten.............Sorry, joke.
    University Challenge. Trinity College Oxford v St. Mary's Cambridge. Cambridge have it. Yes ist's a plant. Trinity College,your starter for ten.............Sorry, joke.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. greenasthegrass

Solved Looking for help identifying these hedges!

Thanks! The hedge faces directly south so gets full sun throughout the day.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Snorky85

Help much appreciated....

Hmm strange isnt it!
    Hmm strange isnt it!
    Hmm strange isnt it!
    Hmm strange isnt it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. robsamui

Delicate tropical 'clinger' - what is it!

I should have got Macfadyena, I've got it climbing up the back of my house. Didn't notice the claws until I just looked at the video.
    I should have got Macfadyena, I've got it climbing up the back of my house. Didn't notice the claws until I just looked at the video.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. willow13

whats this weed called

cellandine weeds out and in any case is solow to the ground that is coverd by most perenials. I doubt it depleats the soil that mutch.
    cellandine weeds out and in any case is solow to the ground that is coverd by most perenials. I doubt it depleats the soil that mutch.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice