1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. SimonZ

Solved Slipped my mind ... something beginning with p?

Could well be. Need to see the leaves
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Snorky85

Solved White rose

Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Indeed it does my friend
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Markymark

Solved What are these pests?

Have you tryed white vinegar in water in a spray bottle i had a nest of ants in the garden tryed many things to no avail i really prefer to use natural methods if i can , i read pure white...
    Have you tryed white vinegar in water in a spray bottle i had a nest of ants in the garden tryed many things to no avail i really prefer to use natural methods if i can , i read pure white vinegar can deter most insects away as they hate the smell so i tryed it and with in 3 days they...
    Have you tryed white vinegar in water in a spray bottle i had a nest of ants in the garden tryed many things to no avail i really prefer to use natural methods if i can , i read pure white vinegar can deter most insects away as they hate...
    Have you tryed white vinegar in water in a spray bottle i had a nest of ants in the garden tryed many things to no avail i really prefer to use natural methods if i can , i read pure white...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Sienna's Blossom

Solved What is this wildflower please?

Thank you all, much appreciated. They look stunning @KFF , it will be interesting to see if we get more over the coming weeks.....
    Thank you all, much appreciated. They look stunning @KFF , it will be interesting to see if we get more over the coming weeks.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. mazambo

Solved Last year's seedlings

Yes it does have lemon scented leaves mazambo :) Sangria is a unique sterile hybrid though produced by cuttings
    Yes it does have lemon scented leaves mazambo :) Sangria is a unique sterile hybrid though produced by cuttings
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. SimonZ

Solved Several

The problem appears to be the miniscule size of the images. That's not a dot above the t in mystery, it's the image! (I copied it to my laptop's hard drive so I could get a better look at it).
    The problem appears to be the miniscule size of the images. That's not a dot above the t in mystery, it's the image! (I copied it to my laptop's hard drive so I could get a better look at it).
    mystery1.gif mystery 2.gif mystery3.gif mystery4.gif mystery5.gif mystery6.gif
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. karaman

Solved What a lovely yellow tree and how do i propagate it?

It's biggest drawback is a horribly invasive root system. Best not planted near a house wall ! Mine didn't take kindly to being pruned, either!
    It's biggest drawback is a horribly invasive root system. Best not planted near a house wall ! Mine didn't take kindly to being pruned, either!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Phil A

Solved Coastal Shrub

Agree with Pete. Euonymus japonicus...common in UK. Euonymus kiautschovicus 'Manhattan' sounds like a USA named cultivar.Euonymus kiautschovicus 'Manhattan' - Plant Finder
    Agree with Pete. Euonymus japonicus...common in UK. Euonymus kiautschovicus 'Manhattan' sounds like a USA named cultivar.Euonymus kiautschovicus 'Manhattan' - Plant Finder
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Snorky85

Solved ID needed please

Great, thank you @Tetters :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Head Gardener's Dogsbody

Solved Please help Identify this shrub with attractive flowers in December!

Your excellent photos made all the difference, HGD :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wiseowl

Solved I.D.Please

The weed growing behind it is Euphorbia
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. purpleorchid09

Solved What type of ivy is this?

Been hacking it back in my own garden cant do too much about it as its rooted in next doors garden, but it had taken over the fence pretty much on one side of the garden. I just cut through every...
    Been hacking it back in my own garden cant do too much about it as its rooted in next doors garden, but it had taken over the fence pretty much on one side of the garden. I just cut through every stem I can see, the bigger the better. I think its a PITA to be honest, much better plants than Ivy.
    Been hacking it back in my own garden cant do too much about it as its rooted in next doors garden, but it had taken over the fence pretty much on one side of the garden. I just cut through every stem I can see, the bigger the better. I think...
    Been hacking it back in my own garden cant do too much about it as its rooted in next doors garden, but it had taken over the fence pretty much on one side of the garden. I just cut through every...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Snorky85

Solved What hedge? Griselinia?

My Griselinia looked champion during the beastly blast last winter - it didn`t flinch at all, and I rate it as ''tough as old boots'' :dbgrtmb: ... I grow the green one and the variegated variety.
    My Griselinia looked champion during the beastly blast last winter - it didn`t flinch at all, and I rate it as ''tough as old boots'' :dbgrtmb: ... I grow the green one and the variegated variety.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. barryman

Solved Any ideas what this is??

It was given to me ages ago. I think I've got nothing to lose by cutting it right back as otherwise I'll be throwing it out as it's too leggy. I'll try cuttings from what I might cut off.Thanks...
    It was given to me ages ago. I think I've got nothing to lose by cutting it right back as otherwise I'll be throwing it out as it's too leggy. I'll try cuttings from what I might cut off.Thanks for all advice.
    It was given to me ages ago. I think I've got nothing to lose by cutting it right back as otherwise I'll be throwing it out as it's too leggy. I'll try cuttings from what I might cut off.Thanks for all advice.
    It was given to me ages ago. I think I've got nothing to lose by cutting it right back as otherwise I'll be throwing it out as it's too leggy. I'll try cuttings from what I might cut off.Thanks...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. martin-f

Solved ID please

Easily done! :doh: :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. MAJ

Solved Que?

Just didn't look like those few flowers to the right belonged to the same plant.
    Just didn't look like those few flowers to the right belonged to the same plant.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. misterQ

Solved Clematis-like climber with small white flowers...

Thought I`d stick these on for comparison purposes :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. MAJ

Solved Spikey one and squiggly one?

Brilliant thanks!
    Brilliant thanks!
    Brilliant thanks!
    Brilliant thanks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. MAJ

Solved Wispy weed...?

Thanks @Marley Farley
    Thanks @Marley Farley
    Thanks @Marley Farley
    Thanks @Marley Farley
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. MAJ

Solved Haven't got a clue on this one...

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice