1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Max6389

Solved Wildflower ID

Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Crjopo

Wildflower I.D

Thank you for your response after a bit of research it looks like it may be a bit too much hard work to keep under control
    Thank you for your response after a bit of research it looks like it may be a bit too much hard work to keep under control
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. HarryS

Solved Wild/Meadow Flower ID

@KFF cheers , the Campion from the wildflower packet of seeds is doing fine. In fact this seems the way to garden, just throw seeds on a bare patch and leave them to it!
    @KFF cheers , the Campion from the wildflower packet of seeds is doing fine. In fact this seems the way to garden, just throw seeds on a bare patch and leave them to it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Scrungee

Wild(?) flower ID please

After doing a lot of Googling that's what I was beginning to suspect, an English Bluebell hybrid (if that's the correct term), although most pics show tubular flowers (which these are most...
    After doing a lot of Googling that's what I was beginning to suspect, an English Bluebell hybrid (if that's the correct term), although most pics show tubular flowers (which these are most definitely not). But how a single plant has ended up in the middle of nowhere with no other bluebells (wild...
    After doing a lot of Googling that's what I was beginning to suspect, an English Bluebell hybrid (if that's the correct term), although most pics show tubular flowers (which these are most definitely not). But how a single plant has ended up in...
    After doing a lot of Googling that's what I was beginning to suspect, an English Bluebell hybrid (if that's the correct term), although most pics show tubular flowers (which these are most...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. robocod10

wild plant id...please? alum?

We used to do that as children, although we dipped them in sugar!:D
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. nikirushka

Solved Wild plant ID please

Brilliant, thank you all.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Palustris

Solved Wild plant id

Thanks Noisette. I knew I should have recognised it. Old persons moment.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Scrungee

Wild orchid ID required

I am going to hazard a guess at either Early Marsh Orchid ( Dactylorhiza incarnata ) or Fragrant Orchid (Gymnadenia conopsea ).:dbgrtmb:
    I am going to hazard a guess at either Early Marsh Orchid ( Dactylorhiza incarnata ) or Fragrant Orchid (Gymnadenia conopsea ).:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Nell Meredith

Wild Orchid

Hi Neil, It was probably brought by a bird either as a seed on a leg or through it excreting on your old stone sink:snork: They're reasonably common and fairly tough and it's obviously liking the damp...
    Hi Neil, It was probably brought by a bird either as a seed on a leg or through it excreting on your old stone sink:snork: They're reasonably common and fairly tough and it's obviously liking the damp sink. They also like fairly chalky soil.:coffee:
    Hi Neil, It was probably brought by a bird either as a seed on a leg or through it excreting on your old stone sink:snork: They're reasonably common and fairly tough and it's obviously liking the damp sink. They also like fairly chalky soil.:coffee:
    Hi Neil, It was probably brought by a bird either as a seed on a leg or through it excreting on your old stone sink:snork: They're reasonably common and fairly tough and it's obviously liking the damp...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Phil A
    Like x 3

Wild or Alpine

Not a Lambretta guy? I was a die hard rocker....mate;) @Zigs
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. samsoph

wild Fruit tree id?

I always thought opulus was sterile, so no one more surprised than me.:lollol::lollol::gnthb:
    I always thought opulus was sterile, so no one more surprised than me.:lollol::lollol::gnthb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. hailbopp

Solved Wild flower?

Yes you are right @Silver surfer :) we do live on a fair size of land mass. Scotland varies considerably depending on location as you will know. I live on the east (drier)like yourself, side of...
    Yes you are right @Silver surfer :) we do live on a fair size of land mass. Scotland varies considerably depending on location as you will know. I live on the east (drier)like yourself, side of Scotland not far from Edinburgh but at about 350 ft. I would say a similar climate to yourself so all...
    Yes you are right @Silver surfer :) we do live on a fair size of land mass. Scotland varies considerably depending on location as you will know. I live on the east (drier)like yourself, side of Scotland not far from Edinburgh but at about 350 ft. I...
    Yes you are right @Silver surfer :) we do live on a fair size of land mass. Scotland varies considerably depending on location as you will know. I live on the east (drier)like yourself, side of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Barders

Wild flower?

Good afternoon @Barders my friend thank you that makes me feel a bit better
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. wiseowl

Wild Flower Or Weed

The brand you plonker :lunapic 130165696578242 5:Punjana is very good though. At least the match of Yorkshire. I just hate having to spend money in Sainsburys.
    The brand you plonker :lunapic 130165696578242 5:Punjana is very good though. At least the match of Yorkshire. I just hate having to spend money in Sainsburys.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Scrungee

Wild flower or escapee?

Well said, Bro':heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Ilkley Gardeners
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. **Yvonne**

Wild flower ID please?

As well as pretty, it seems to be multi talented in the medicine department
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Liz

Wild flower ID please

Yes it is! Thank you. I was trying to get the picture bigger.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Scrungee

Wild Flower ID Please

Used to be lots of it down the path from East Quantocks Head to the beach.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Jowo

Solved Wild flower ID please

I think you've hit the nail on the head there Mike! Yes very similar. This is quite tall and I see that it can grow up to 12inches so more than likely you've got it right. Thank you
    I think you've hit the nail on the head there Mike! Yes very similar. This is quite tall and I see that it can grow up to 12inches so more than likely you've got it right. Thank you
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice