1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Filters:

Prefix:
Solved x
Remove All Filters:
x
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. wiseowl

Solved Can you I D this Please

It's belongs to the Elder tree family.I want one NOW! Even if it spreads like elders, who cares when it it looks like that in bloom!
    It's belongs to the Elder tree family.I want one NOW! Even if it spreads like elders, who cares when it it looks like that in bloom!
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. klaatu

Solved Cordyline australis Torbay Dazzler

thanks people, much appreciated
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Will Spence

Solved Field Woodrush Luzula campestris.

I'm glad it's solved for you. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. **Yvonne**

Solved What type of fruit please? - Crataegus sp.

Thanks guys, I never knew there were so many different Hawthorn varieties!
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Dragonfly Dianne

Solved Lovely but what tree is it? - Acer shirasawanum Aureum

Great advice! Thank you. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. kindredspirit

Solved What are the tall green plants? - Helianthus Salicifolius

Ooops..that should have been JazzSi! Sorry JazzSi!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. martyn bromley

Solved Can anyone identify this shrub please? - Eucryphia sp.

Thanks for you friendly reply , most impressed so far
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Val..

Solved Please tell me what this flower is! - California Poppy

Im alaways ripping the dam things out of pots,palm pots,cracks,buxus hedging,fruit plants,pond banking etc etc ............Nice flowr though:rolleyespink:
    Im alaways ripping the dam things out of pots,palm pots,cracks,buxus hedging,fruit plants,pond banking etc etc ............Nice flowr though:rolleyespink:
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Sheal

Solved Possibly Tradescantia? - Libertia peregrinans

Thank you for the information Silver Surfer. :) The plant is reprieved until the spring when I can see it bloom but it will be staying in a pot for the time being.
    Thank you for the information Silver Surfer. :) The plant is reprieved until the spring when I can see it bloom but it will be staying in a pot for the time being.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Adam D

Solved ID please again. - Hibiscus syriacus

Thank people.
    Thank people.
    Thank people.
    Thank people.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Coolsox

Solved What am I? - Calycanthus sp.

Anyone noticed any scent from the flowers? All the articles state it is supposed to be highly fragrant.
    Anyone noticed any scent from the flowers? All the articles state it is supposed to be highly fragrant.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. FionaJane

Solved Can anyone tell me what this is?? Sucker type clover - Liverwort

Suggest that round your blueberries you add a 4" layer of mulch on the top... eg. composted bark/coco shell.It will act help to keep soil moist and suppress the liverwort.
    Suggest that round your blueberries you add a 4" layer of mulch on the top... eg. composted bark/coco shell.It will act help to keep soil moist and suppress the liverwort.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Lucyloo

Solved Any idea what this is? - Celmisia Spectabilis

Thanks @Silver surfer, sounds promising then!
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. TheMadHedger

Solved Plant with daisy-like flowers - Ox Eye Daisy ( Leucanthemum )

Could be, I'll ask the wife. Ta! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dragonfly Dianne

Solved What is it and can I move it?

Mmm see what you mean, the flowers are out now and so lovely! I want to move them to the front garden, and plant something infront of them, I will look for a smaller plant :spinning: thank you :)
    Mmm see what you mean, the flowers are out now and so lovely! I want to move them to the front garden, and plant something infront of them, I will look for a smaller plant :spinning: thank you :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Dragonfly Dianne

Solved Trees?

Thank you for the links! I have trimmed back other trees that were blocking them so I can see them better, next I will shape them as its a shame they have been left!
    Thank you for the links! I have trimmed back other trees that were blocking them so I can see them better, next I will shape them as its a shame they have been left!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Lucyloo

Solved ID please

If you want to use the plant to your advantage (with someone else providing the growing space for you!), you can make cordial and wine from the flowers, but the berries are much more versatile. I...
    If you want to use the plant to your advantage (with someone else providing the growing space for you!), you can make cordial and wine from the flowers, but the berries are much more versatile. I make elderberry and clove syrup (more vitamin C in elderberries than blackberries), which is...
    If you want to use the plant to your advantage (with someone else providing the growing space for you!), you can make cordial and wine from the flowers, but the berries are much more versatile. I make elderberry and clove syrup (more vitamin C...
    If you want to use the plant to your advantage (with someone else providing the growing space for you!), you can make cordial and wine from the flowers, but the berries are much more versatile. I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. AdamM

Solved Please can someone identify this?

Thanks Mowerman. Your reply is appreciated. I really hate to think I have caused any unpleasantness on any forum.Incidentally your advice on stem colour re Giant hogweed was good.
    Thanks Mowerman. Your reply is appreciated. I really hate to think I have caused any unpleasantness on any forum.Incidentally your advice on stem colour re Giant hogweed was good.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Adam D

Solved ID please

Liatris
    Liatris
    Liatris
    Liatris
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Sascov

Solved Complete Novice to Gardening - help!

Thank you everyone!!
    Thank you everyone!!
    Thank you everyone!!
    Thank you everyone!!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice