Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↑
  1. Waco

What's this?

since this piccy i have noticed that my bluebell bulbs, look remarkably similar when they are dug up and left on the surface
    since this piccy i have noticed that my bluebell bulbs, look remarkably similar when they are dug up and left on the surface
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Lindy

Trying to iIdentify a houseplant

By the way, the seeds are very small and dark brown, around 2mm in diameter and I think they were round. They grew around the top of the stem and - now I think about it there could have been...
    By the way, the seeds are very small and dark brown, around 2mm in diameter and I think they were round. They grew around the top of the stem and - now I think about it there could have been flowers at the top (not what I'd class as flowers though - I dont' know a lot about plants !)at the top,...
    By the way, the seeds are very small and dark brown, around 2mm in diameter and I think they were round. They grew around the top of the stem and - now I think about it there could have been flowers at the top (not what I'd class as flowers...
    By the way, the seeds are very small and dark brown, around 2mm in diameter and I think they were round. They grew around the top of the stem and - now I think about it there could have been...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. frogesque

A Mystery

It looks like..one of the mouse ear plants ..from the family caryophyllaceae...their is an alpine one and a little mouse ear..its really hard to say for definate as i cant see the leaves very...
    It looks like..one of the mouse ear plants ..from the family caryophyllaceae...their is an alpine one and a little mouse ear..its really hard to say for definate as i cant see the leaves very well..their is a wildflower online check where you fill in forms on what shape the leaf is etc..and they...
    It looks like..one of the mouse ear plants ..from the family caryophyllaceae...their is an alpine one and a little mouse ear..its really hard to say for definate as i cant see the leaves very well..their is a wildflower online check where you...
    It looks like..one of the mouse ear plants ..from the family caryophyllaceae...their is an alpine one and a little mouse ear..its really hard to say for definate as i cant see the leaves very...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Jerry Cornelius

What is this plant?

I found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabis There seems to be quite a lot of them.
    I found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabis There seems to be quite a lot of them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Paladin

Tree I.D.

Some kind of Crab Apple???
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dave from Newcastle

Help Needed to Identify a Plant...

Dave,perhaps you ought to resize your pic's just a teeny bit mate :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Dave from Newcastle

Unidentified Bush

Hi Dave, & Welcome to the site.. Yes I think I would say it was an Azalea too. There are so many varieties. I think you will have to do some reasearch as to what variety. When does it...
    Hi Dave, & Welcome to the site.. Yes I think I would say it was an Azalea too. There are so many varieties. I think you will have to do some reasearch as to what variety. When does it flower & are the bloom scented? It would seem to be happy in it's environment & is also one of the...
    Hi Dave, & Welcome to the site.. Yes I think I would say it was an Azalea too. There are so many varieties. I think you will have to do some reasearch as to what variety. When does it flower & are the bloom scented? It would seem to be...
    Hi Dave, & Welcome to the site.. Yes I think I would say it was an Azalea too. There are so many varieties. I think you will have to do some reasearch as to what variety. When does it...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. lazy-gardener

Id this bulb please??

Don't think I dare say, that is why I did not post and I presume you mean second picture. It is a galanthus, has a huge bulb, people ask me for it all the time and I just give it away and still I...
    Don't think I dare say, that is why I did not post and I presume you mean second picture. It is a galanthus, has a huge bulb, people ask me for it all the time and I just give it away and still I have loads. Have to say it is very pretty though when very little else is showing.so if it is...
    Don't think I dare say, that is why I did not post and I presume you mean second picture. It is a galanthus, has a huge bulb, people ask me for it all the time and I just give it away and still I have loads. Have to say it is very pretty though...
    Don't think I dare say, that is why I did not post and I presume you mean second picture. It is a galanthus, has a huge bulb, people ask me for it all the time and I just give it away and still I...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. TaffyThomas

First time gardener needing help to ID my plants

Hi there and welcome - there is a complete instruction on how to post pictures in Members gallery - but for a quick summary. Reduce the size of your picture to about 600px. Upload photo to free...
    Hi there and welcome - there is a complete instruction on how to post pictures in Members gallery - but for a quick summary. Reduce the size of your picture to about 600px. Upload photo to free Photobucket album. Copy the third address line commencing IMG and paste it into your message here.
    Hi there and welcome - there is a complete instruction on how to post pictures in Members gallery - but for a quick summary. Reduce the size of your picture to about 600px. Upload photo to free Photobucket album. Copy the third address line...
    Hi there and welcome - there is a complete instruction on how to post pictures in Members gallery - but for a quick summary. Reduce the size of your picture to about 600px. Upload photo to free...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. cattwoman25

anyone know what this is ?

hinot sure if thats it the crystals looked alot bigger than sugar but it was blue/aqua my dad can't remember what it was just that he had it from makro typical male eh !it was bloody good...
    hinot sure if thats it the crystals looked alot bigger than sugar but it was blue/aqua my dad can't remember what it was just that he had it from makro typical male eh !it was bloody good stuff though i have looked all over the net and hav'nt had any lucki'll keep serching and if i come...
    hinot sure if thats it the crystals looked alot bigger than sugar but it was blue/aqua my dad can't remember what it was just that he had it from makro typical male eh !it was bloody good stuff though i have looked all over the net and...
    hinot sure if thats it the crystals looked alot bigger than sugar but it was blue/aqua my dad can't remember what it was just that he had it from makro typical male eh !it was bloody good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. DAG

PLANT ID PLEASE

When I bought my "snowball" it was because I was inspired by a huge bush belonging to a greatly admired gardener who lived most of his life in an old ...... er what we used to call "cricket...
    When I bought my "snowball" it was because I was inspired by a huge bush belonging to a greatly admired gardener who lived most of his life in an old ...... er what we used to call "cricket pavillian", just a wooden hut. He had loads of land, but put all his money into plants. He had this...
    When I bought my "snowball" it was because I was inspired by a huge bush belonging to a greatly admired gardener who lived most of his life in an old ...... er what we used to call "cricket pavillian", just a wooden hut. He had loads of land, but...
    When I bought my "snowball" it was because I was inspired by a huge bush belonging to a greatly admired gardener who lived most of his life in an old ...... er what we used to call "cricket...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Paladin

Identify Shrub

House work is what you do when its raining... Or I cook which just makes me fat... When the sun shines I am out there like any normal gardener..(person)and have a sandwich... :D :D :D
    House work is what you do when its raining... Or I cook which just makes me fat... When the sun shines I am out there like any normal gardener..(person)and have a sandwich... :D :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. sawfish

Identify climber

That looks like the one I'm thinking about Paladin
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. frogesque

Water plant ID help

It certainly looks like it pete2255. Thanks for that, you've given me something else to follow up on :D
    It certainly looks like it pete2255. Thanks for that, you've given me something else to follow up on :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. sawfish

Identify beans

Saw some streamline in garden centre today, very like no 4 but with much more black, a few were all black so I reckon 1 is streamline and 5 is enorma.
    Saw some streamline in garden centre today, very like no 4 but with much more black, a few were all black so I reckon 1 is streamline and 5 is enorma.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. abbi

anyone know what this is???

Looks a bit like a salix I used to grow (Alba Anularis) though yours looks very lush & shiny. :confused: Could be, if it has been grown under glass with lots of water.
    Looks a bit like a salix I used to grow (Alba Anularis) though yours looks very lush & shiny. :confused: Could be, if it has been grown under glass with lots of water.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Hornbeam

Primula ID

Many thanks! Will write a new label now before I forget again.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. fiwi

Can you ID this?

It looks alot like a helleborus rose or christmas rose as it was labelled when i bought it from someones front garden table sale two years ago. Mine has flowered for the first time this year and...
    It looks alot like a helleborus rose or christmas rose as it was labelled when i bought it from someones front garden table sale two years ago. Mine has flowered for the first time this year and it has lovely pink tinges in it. My leaves are alot darker than that but i have just brought a leaf...
    It looks alot like a helleborus rose or christmas rose as it was labelled when i bought it from someones front garden table sale two years ago. Mine has flowered for the first time this year and it has lovely pink tinges in it. My leaves are alot...
    It looks alot like a helleborus rose or christmas rose as it was labelled when i bought it from someones front garden table sale two years ago. Mine has flowered for the first time this year and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. PeterS

Climber identity ?

No Liz, doesn't see to have much smell at all.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Stingo

Anyone know what this is please?

you could use this lovely picture you have taken as a desktop saver on your computer..going back to your speedwell ..its a usefull plant as you can make a tea with it and its good for...
    you could use this lovely picture you have taken as a desktop saver on your computer..going back to your speedwell ..its a usefull plant as you can make a tea with it and its good for bronchial..arthritic..rheumatic..and skin complaints..you can also mix it with normal tea leaves ..i think the...
    you could use this lovely picture you have taken as a desktop saver on your computer..going back to your speedwell ..its a usefull plant as you can make a tea with it and its good for bronchial..arthritic..rheumatic..and skin complaints..you can...
    you could use this lovely picture you have taken as a desktop saver on your computer..going back to your speedwell ..its a usefull plant as you can make a tea with it and its good for...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice