1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. Victoria

Green Rubber Monsters

Wanut they (three of them) were on the Oleanders in a hotel garden in Turkey not here, I did post the avatar pic last year with my holiday pics but you may not have seen it. BTW had a brief visit...
    Wanut they (three of them) were on the Oleanders in a hotel garden in Turkey not here, I did post the avatar pic last year with my holiday pics but you may not have seen it. BTW had a brief visit from a Humming bird Hawkmoth this morning only the second this year.
    Wanut they (three of them) were on the Oleanders in a hotel garden in Turkey not here, I did post the avatar pic last year with my holiday pics but you may not have seen it. BTW had a brief visit from a Humming bird Hawkmoth this morning only the...
    Wanut they (three of them) were on the Oleanders in a hotel garden in Turkey not here, I did post the avatar pic last year with my holiday pics but you may not have seen it. BTW had a brief visit...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. martin-f

ID Please

I will check this one tomorrowAnd report back.
    IMG_4261.JPG IMG_4262.JPG IMG_4263.JPG IMG_4264.JPG IMG_4265.JPG IMG_4301.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. "M"

Two ID's please

Definitely a keeper "M". :dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. marie131963

Are these red lily beetle?

It's constant battle every year to protect your cherished garden plants but it keeps you busy and on the alert be the enemy Red Lily Beetles, Slugs, Caterpillars, ants, etc.:dunno::heehee:
    It's constant battle every year to protect your cherished garden plants but it keeps you busy and on the alert be the enemy Red Lily Beetles, Slugs, Caterpillars, ants, etc.:dunno::heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. NorthantsGeezer

dark leaves and lil yellow flowers

It WILL be back.....
    It WILL be back.....
    It WILL be back.....
    It WILL be back.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Victoria

Is this a Goji Berry shrub?

I have now lost interest in this shrub completely, especially since I can buy the berries cheaply! :oops:
    I have now lost interest in this shrub completely, especially since I can buy the berries cheaply! :oops:
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. tramsden

New Garden, New Plants

Especially the Euphorbia, as the sap can be quite a nasty skin irritant.
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Kedi-Gato

Giant leaves

I'm sure that the big-leafed one is the same as mine Kandy. I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of it when it blooms.
    I'm sure that the big-leafed one is the same as mine Kandy. I'm looking forward to seeing a pic of it when it blooms.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. roders
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. r2oo

Shrub ID Please

It was a very, very long time ago, r2oo, probably 26-27 years, and to be honest I can't remember! All I remember is we stayed on a remote daffodil farm in the hills and they had a pet lamb called...
    It was a very, very long time ago, r2oo, probably 26-27 years, and to be honest I can't remember! All I remember is we stayed on a remote daffodil farm in the hills and they had a pet lamb called Lamb Chop! :D
    It was a very, very long time ago, r2oo, probably 26-27 years, and to be honest I can't remember! All I remember is we stayed on a remote daffodil farm in the hills and they had a pet lamb called Lamb Chop! :D
    It was a very, very long time ago, r2oo, probably 26-27 years, and to be honest I can't remember! All I remember is we stayed on a remote daffodil farm in the hills and they had a pet lamb called...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Selleri

Solved Mini angel's trumpet Eriolarynx australis or something else?

Oh well done @Selleri , that's brilliant news.:hapydancsmil: Fabulous plants!! :)
    Oh well done @Selleri , that's brilliant news.:hapydancsmil: Fabulous plants!! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Kevin Cowans

Solved Can anyone identify which Clematis Montana variant this is?

Hi. Looks a lot like C. m. Mayleen.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Jack Sparrow
    Like x 4

This looks very pretty

Just enjoy it Gary....can almost smell it from here.:rasp:I have a couple of hardy jasmines here, one is variegated, with lovely scent but check out trachelospermum jasminoides. A very classy...
    Just enjoy it Gary....can almost smell it from here.:rasp:I have a couple of hardy jasmines here, one is variegated, with lovely scent but check out trachelospermum jasminoides. A very classy plant indeed with suoerbly scented flowers :)Took me years to control my plant spending urges, hmmm!,...
    Just enjoy it Gary....can almost smell it from here.:rasp:I have a couple of hardy jasmines here, one is variegated, with lovely scent but check out trachelospermum jasminoides. A very classy plant indeed with suoerbly scented flowers :)Took...
    Just enjoy it Gary....can almost smell it from here.:rasp:I have a couple of hardy jasmines here, one is variegated, with lovely scent but check out trachelospermum jasminoides. A very classy...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. martin-f

Climber ?

Many thanks I will take a look, I am trying to bring colour vertically all round my border/hedge its a space often neglected in most gardens ive seen, it takes no extra room up and you have the...
    Many thanks I will take a look, I am trying to bring colour vertically all round my border/hedge its a space often neglected in most gardens ive seen, it takes no extra room up and you have the added bonus of the wildlife as well as beautiful flowers :).
    Many thanks I will take a look, I am trying to bring colour vertically all round my border/hedge its a space often neglected in most gardens ive seen, it takes no extra room up and you have the added bonus of the wildlife as well as beautiful...
    Many thanks I will take a look, I am trying to bring colour vertically all round my border/hedge its a space often neglected in most gardens ive seen, it takes no extra room up and you have the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. dleemon

Can anyone identify this 'scrambler' for me?

i used to live 10 miles from there
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Jack McHammocklashing

Planted sweetpeas got these ?

Not as much as a Rood to Nowhere, more like a Highway to Heaven.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Liz

Not Bougainvillea...

Not a plant I know much about strongy. But its survived the last two winters with a bit of protection.Never grown Puyas, but I think the flowers are probably a lot more interesting.
    Not a plant I know much about strongy. But its survived the last two winters with a bit of protection.Never grown Puyas, but I think the flowers are probably a lot more interesting.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Sunshine2

Is this an Orange Tree?

Certainly not orange, I live with them!Certainly not Brugansia, I have them!I think it's the Solanum capsicastrum, which I've had for a couple of years outside here .. just a super close...
    Certainly not orange, I live with them!Certainly not Brugansia, I have them!I think it's the Solanum capsicastrum, which I've had for a couple of years outside here .. just a super close up shop I couldn't recognise!
    Certainly not orange, I live with them!Certainly not Brugansia, I have them!I think it's the Solanum capsicastrum, which I've had for a couple of years outside here .. just a super close up shop I couldn't recognise!
    Certainly not orange, I live with them!Certainly not Brugansia, I have them!I think it's the Solanum capsicastrum, which I've had for a couple of years outside here .. just a super close...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. strongylodon

Name this plant

It was Churchill's idea to evacuate an entire (but small) village and let the army use it for D-Day landing practice for house to house fighting, I think some tanks may have had a hand too! It's...
    It was Churchill's idea to evacuate an entire (but small) village and let the army use it for D-Day landing practice for house to house fighting, I think some tanks may have had a hand too! It's an erie place but interesting (and free)Don't go when it raining -- there's not much shelter! :D :D
    It was Churchill's idea to evacuate an entire (but small) village and let the army use it for D-Day landing practice for house to house fighting, I think some tanks may have had a hand too! It's an erie place but interesting (and free)Don't go...
    It was Churchill's idea to evacuate an entire (but small) village and let the army use it for D-Day landing practice for house to house fighting, I think some tanks may have had a hand too! It's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. KeefyD

Unidentified plant in the lawn.

Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what happens when you stop mowing. It was a problem area of the lawn, with moss and ivy slowly winning the...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what happens when you stop mowing. It was a problem area of...
    Thanks CarolineL. :) I'm really happy with progress so far, it's early days yet as this is only its second year and all that's there is whatever was dormant or has blown in. It's amazing what...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice