Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. zappamusic2010

Plant Identification - First of many

@zappamusic2010Please don't worry about it being ground elder. The leaves are the wrong shape (and usually have 3 leaves per stem but on occasions, more), also it's far too tall - and at this...
    @zappamusic2010Please don't worry about it being ground elder. The leaves are the wrong shape (and usually have 3 leaves per stem but on occasions, more), also it's far too tall - and at this time of year, ground elder often has small heads with white flowers that look somewhat reminiscent of...
    @zappamusic2010Please don't worry about it being ground elder. The leaves are the wrong shape (and usually have 3 leaves per stem but on occasions, more), also it's far too tall - and at this time of year, ground elder often has small heads...
    @zappamusic2010Please don't worry about it being ground elder. The leaves are the wrong shape (and usually have 3 leaves per stem but on occasions, more), also it's far too tall - and at this...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. clueless1

Striking red thing ID please

You were right, worse than Ricin :yikes:We were there when they were on sale, if only i'd know, would have made a nice present for someone :snork:
    You were right, worse than Ricin :yikes:We were there when they were on sale, if only i'd know, would have made a nice present for someone :snork:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. ARMANDII
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. goosegog5555

Goodness me , what have I picked up ??

That's OK, they look like a worth-while cause. I'm looking forward to seeing what they grow.
    That's OK, they look like a worth-while cause. I'm looking forward to seeing what they grow.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. catztail

Solved (Malopa trifida)

I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    I'd like to join the Silver Surfer fan club! You are brilliant at knowing what's what and I'll know doubt be enquiring in the future.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. merleworld

Long shot I know ...

Canabis plants do not regrow. Once tyou have had a harvest that is it
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. pete

A couple of leafy questions

I'm very innocent Armandii.I've not smoked anything since 1994.Thanks clueless. A very informative post.You forgot to mention blackfly.:)
    I'm very innocent Armandii.I've not smoked anything since 1994.Thanks clueless. A very informative post.You forgot to mention blackfly.:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. accidentalgardener

Name that climber :D

It sounds like a Chilean Glory Vine I have a lot of them I have just taken a lot of seed pods if anyone wants some
    It sounds like a Chilean Glory Vine I have a lot of them I have just taken a lot of seed pods if anyone wants some
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. GazSuttonUK

Can you identify please.

Thanks for the answer to the original post.You really are all a wealth of plant knowledge.Cheers.
    Thanks for the answer to the original post.You really are all a wealth of plant knowledge.Cheers.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Poppy33

ID needed please

Just a word of caution here. It doesn't seem to survive in London, and this from a man with a Jade plant growing happily in his garden for the last 7 years. I haven't grown it, but a client up the...
    Just a word of caution here. It doesn't seem to survive in London, and this from a man with a Jade plant growing happily in his garden for the last 7 years. I haven't grown it, but a client up the road has (tried). If they're easy to lift I would suggest it might be worth the effort. Good Luck!
    Just a word of caution here. It doesn't seem to survive in London, and this from a man with a Jade plant growing happily in his garden for the last 7 years. I haven't grown it, but a client up the road has (tried). If they're easy to lift I would...
    Just a word of caution here. It doesn't seem to survive in London, and this from a man with a Jade plant growing happily in his garden for the last 7 years. I haven't grown it, but a client up the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. BB3

Spanish Bluebell or Agapanthus?

Nice to see you @RowlandsCastle
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. GardenGil

Climber Plant IdentificaTION

Fair enough. I think the former owner had it for cats. Getting rid of it feels tempting
    Fair enough. I think the former owner had it for cats. Getting rid of it feels tempting
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Jack Snakes
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Arty Bee

Solved What is this shrub?

Just a thought .....Abelia x grandiflora. If you get flowers do please add new pics for positive id.
    Just a thought .....Abelia x grandiflora. If you get flowers do please add new pics for positive id.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Pushkin

Solved Rose Sucker ID please.

Many thanks Tetters, yes I had missed Wise Owles post, but I think we were both much on the same line of thought.
    Many thanks Tetters, yes I had missed Wise Owles post, but I think we were both much on the same line of thought.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Victoria Plum

Would love some help identifying these beautiful flowers

Couple of persicarias here with agastaches,,heleniums, anemones
    IMG_8828.JPG IMG_8839.JPG IMG_8842.JPG IMG_8841.JPG IMG_8840.JPG IMG_8843.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. carpet_the_walls

Is it safe to have this tree/bush with a toddler running free?

That's only because you didn't, often, give her any food :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. joolz68

Solved I.D. help needed please

Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them for you :noidea:.If you can't keep them indoors then it's better to rehome them. Doctor's surgeries,...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them for you :noidea:.If you can't keep them indoors then...
    Selling them, particularly if you say the money will go to charity, is a good idea but it's not easy to find a buyer unless you have a lot of contacts. If you lived near me I could have sold them...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Silver surfer

Rose in Scotland ..help requested.

Brilliant, Woo!!!!! :yay: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. shiney

Solved Weed or!!!! - Ragwort

Ah! But his isn't just the common one. It's the posh one, the Oxford ragwort. :)
    Ah! But his isn't just the common one. It's the posh one, the Oxford ragwort. :)
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice