1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Identification Area

Have you seen any Pests, Diseases or even any Plants which you cannot work out, what they are ..... Ask in here ..

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Sydney Carton

Which variety of apple?

I've gt this apple tree in my garden any help identifying the tree guys..Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I've gt this apple tree in my garden any help identifying the tree guys..Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    South Norfolk-20130722-00667.jpg South Norfolk-20130722-00668.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375180171.661412.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375180186.867114.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. CarolineL

Which tulip please?

This was my T linifolia the other week.
    TulipQuerySm.jpg DSCN1231[1].JPG Tulipa linifolia.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. hjnewcomb

Which tree?

here are some shrubs/flowers that are in bloom in october ... you might find something that can be used: Plants which flower in October
    here are some shrubs/flowers that are in bloom in october ... you might find something that can be used: Plants which flower in October
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. philomel
    Like x 4

Which sweet pea?

I've just come across this article on a very good website www.lathyrus.info/sweetpeas/cupani.html It describes the differences between the two. The most striking being that Cupani was the original...
    I've just come across this article on a very good website www.lathyrus.info/sweetpeas/cupani.html It describes the differences between the two. The most striking being that Cupani was the original species from Sicily, introduced to uk and Holland in 1699, and has only two flowers per stem,...
    I've just come across this article on a very good website www.lathyrus.info/sweetpeas/cupani.html It describes the differences between the two. The most striking being that Cupani was the original species from Sicily, introduced to uk and Holland...
    I've just come across this article on a very good website www.lathyrus.info/sweetpeas/cupani.html It describes the differences between the two. The most striking being that Cupani was the original...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. joolz68

Which salvia? plus another to I.D. please

joolz68 - I've just put some pics of mine up here.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Beginner22

Solved Which plant is this?

Great, thanks a lot to both of you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. stephenprudence
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. CarolineL
    Like x 3

Solved Which Palm is This Please?

It's just the opposite here! After lagging behind the UK and most of Europe by a couple of centuries with regard to availability of ornamental plants, the supermarkets and sheds are now importing...
    It's just the opposite here! After lagging behind the UK and most of Europe by a couple of centuries with regard to availability of ornamental plants, the supermarkets and sheds are now importing 'exotics' from Spain, Portugal and North Africa by the thousands. Which probably accounts for the...
    It's just the opposite here! After lagging behind the UK and most of Europe by a couple of centuries with regard to availability of ornamental plants, the supermarkets and sheds are now importing 'exotics' from Spain, Portugal and North Africa by...
    It's just the opposite here! After lagging behind the UK and most of Europe by a couple of centuries with regard to availability of ornamental plants, the supermarkets and sheds are now importing...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. WisteriaLane

which oxalis am I losing?

update: it has been officially declared dead :( I hope one day I will be able to grow my pretty drooping baby.....
    update: it has been officially declared dead :( I hope one day I will be able to grow my pretty drooping baby.....
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Billi

Solved Which of these is basil and oregano?

Thanks everyone :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. CarolineL

Solved Which Iris is this please?

Hi @Marley Farley it's definitely closer to a species iris than one of the dutch ones like Miss Saigon. (And Miss Saigon has a prettier colour!) It's also very tall - more than twice the height of...
    Hi @Marley Farley it's definitely closer to a species iris than one of the dutch ones like Miss Saigon. (And Miss Saigon has a prettier colour!) It's also very tall - more than twice the height of a dutch iris, though the growth form is similar... I think it was from AGS seed, so it surprised me...
    Hi @Marley Farley it's definitely closer to a species iris than one of the dutch ones like Miss Saigon. (And Miss Saigon has a prettier colour!) It's also very tall - more than twice the height of a dutch iris, though the growth form is...
    Hi @Marley Farley it's definitely closer to a species iris than one of the dutch ones like Miss Saigon. (And Miss Saigon has a prettier colour!) It's also very tall - more than twice the height of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Bilbo675

Which Horse Chestnut??

Mine does seem to be behind the usual ones around the town, can't wait for the flower to open now :) :)
    Mine does seem to be behind the usual ones around the town, can't wait for the flower to open now :) :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. CarolineL

Which honeysuckle is this please?

I'm assuming the name comes from the young foliage? The flowers are rather different to the ones I saw, which had larger clusters (albeit still in pairs), and more muted colour.
    I'm assuming the name comes from the young foliage? The flowers are rather different to the ones I saw, which had larger clusters (albeit still in pairs), and more muted colour.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. moonrakermagpie

Which herb is this????

I'd be harvesting it throughout winter, as and when I needed some. Sage is a great winter herb when the annual herbs are all finished. It's not just for sage and onion stuffing, it adds flavour to...
    I'd be harvesting it throughout winter, as and when I needed some. Sage is a great winter herb when the annual herbs are all finished. It's not just for sage and onion stuffing, it adds flavour to all sorts, especially soups and stews. Sage is also supposedly good at helping the digestion,...
    I'd be harvesting it throughout winter, as and when I needed some. Sage is a great winter herb when the annual herbs are all finished. It's not just for sage and onion stuffing, it adds flavour to all sorts, especially soups and stews. Sage is...
    I'd be harvesting it throughout winter, as and when I needed some. Sage is a great winter herb when the annual herbs are all finished. It's not just for sage and onion stuffing, it adds flavour to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. nikirushka

Which conifer?

Not sure why but Cryptomeria comes to mind.:scratch: It could possibly be a Fir, (Abies) of some kind.
    Not sure why but Cryptomeria comes to mind.:scratch: It could possibly be a Fir, (Abies) of some kind.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. nikirushka

Which acer?

Awesome, thank you :) I have the ideal spot for it. I'll put it there in the pot for a while and monitor, if it doesn't get any wind burn and the shade is good enough then I'll plant it out properly.
    Awesome, thank you :) I have the ideal spot for it. I'll put it there in the pot for a while and monitor, if it doesn't get any wind burn and the shade is good enough then I'll plant it out properly.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Krista

Which Malvaceae is this (or what plant/tree is it) please guys?

The fox is handy for scale but she was lucky it turned up at the right minit!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Phil A

where are the ID threads going ?

Oh no, here comes a lundy cabbage or a cheddar pink :ntwrth:
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Shaneoak

Solved What’s this?

Thankyou so much I’m going to buy these or even better get some cuttings , if they grow from cuttings that is!
    Thankyou so much I’m going to buy these or even better get some cuttings , if they grow from cuttings that is!
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Saliha

Solved What´s this plant?

Yep, that was quite complicated one. Let´s see what I´ll find next. :snorky:
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice