1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: A Joke Or Two 2023/24 Ladybird4, Apr 19, 2024 at 6:31 AM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1. Gogs

Dirty Dancing

A bit like me, sitting at the computer with a tv on the side...(mind, I do it only very occasionally!) Anyway regarding the movie which I have seen for the first time it was ok, but not my kind of...
    A bit like me, sitting at the computer with a tv on the side...(mind, I do it only very occasionally!) Anyway regarding the movie which I have seen for the first time it was ok, but not my kind of movie. But certainly I did enjoy looking at the main actor (Patrick Swayze) and his dancing...
    A bit like me, sitting at the computer with a tv on the side...(mind, I do it only very occasionally!) Anyway regarding the movie which I have seen for the first time it was ok, but not my kind of movie. But certainly I did enjoy looking at the...
    A bit like me, sitting at the computer with a tv on the side...(mind, I do it only very occasionally!) Anyway regarding the movie which I have seen for the first time it was ok, but not my kind of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Gogs

"October"

Must admit, mira, I didn't have my sound turned on as I've been popping on and off here as I always do when I have GC on nowadays. Will listen probably tomorrow.
    Must admit, mira, I didn't have my sound turned on as I've been popping on and off here as I always do when I have GC on nowadays. Will listen probably tomorrow.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. miraflores

maybe I should...

...start those salsa lessons again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts4WOEo_SH4 flickr.com [ 18. October 2007, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: miraflores ]
    ...start those salsa lessons again... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts4WOEo_SH4 flickr.com [ 18. October 2007, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: miraflores ]
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rosa

Happy Buddies Day

happy buddies day pip & LoL, yes i got these from kedigato and you so decided to put it in here :D when i think about it you did it last year remember.
    happy buddies day pip & LoL, yes i got these from kedigato and you so decided to put it in here :D when i think about it you did it last year remember.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. daitheplant

world cup rugby

We got it on another thread, mate. :D Thankyou, again
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. miraflores

floods

now, changing subject: I was just noticing how the tune on the background of the clip works so exceptionally well played in fast speed rather than the original version, which is so slow that by...
    now, changing subject: I was just noticing how the tune on the background of the clip works so exceptionally well played in fast speed rather than the original version, which is so slow that by the time you get to the following word, you forgot the first...
    now, changing subject: I was just noticing how the tune on the background of the clip works so exceptionally well played in fast speed rather than the original version, which is so slow that by the time you get to the following word, you forgot...
    now, changing subject: I was just noticing how the tune on the background of the clip works so exceptionally well played in fast speed rather than the original version, which is so slow that by...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. UsedtobeDendy

Race for Life

Well done! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. strongylodon

Christmas day - today!

puedo decir simplemente...Buena suerte !!!Yo le envidio tanto(he will come back a great dancer!)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmo3_xmaBog
    puedo decir simplemente...Buena suerte !!!Yo le envidio tanto(he will come back a great dancer!)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmo3_xmaBog
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Honey Bee

Rugby

I watched it too Honeybee - but I was concentrated on working out what was happening cos dont usually watch the game ;) IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOULL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! :DAnyway WELL DONE...
    I watched it too Honeybee - but I was concentrated on working out what was happening cos dont usually watch the game ;) IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOULL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! :DAnyway WELL DONE ENGLAND AND GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT WEEK!
    I watched it too Honeybee - but I was concentrated on working out what was happening cos dont usually watch the game ;) IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOULL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! :DAnyway WELL DONE ENGLAND AND GOOD LUCK FOR NEXT WEEK!
    I watched it too Honeybee - but I was concentrated on working out what was happening cos dont usually watch the game ;) IF YOU BELIEVE THAT, YOULL BELIEVE ANYTHING!!! :DAnyway WELL DONE...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Webmaster

Have a look .......

Brilliant!!!!!!along the same lines - you just gotta see THIS
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. borrowers

good night

can't do all you things. going to bed, sorry. speak next morning.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. Celia

Do you take pride in your work?

Celia, just read this. i don't know how to put on here 'screaming, shouting, pulling hair etc., but yes i know how you feel. i recently had a similar experience. to bore you all - we had ordered...
    Celia, just read this. i don't know how to put on here 'screaming, shouting, pulling hair etc., but yes i know how you feel. i recently had a similar experience. to bore you all - we had ordered a 3-piece set (for hallway-so not too imperitive) on trying to order from catalogue was told that...
    Celia, just read this. i don't know how to put on here 'screaming, shouting, pulling hair etc., but yes i know how you feel. i recently had a similar experience. to bore you all - we had ordered a 3-piece set (for hallway-so not too imperitive) ...
    Celia, just read this. i don't know how to put on here 'screaming, shouting, pulling hair etc., but yes i know how you feel. i recently had a similar experience. to bore you all - we had ordered...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Marley Farley

There is a new Photo Comp..!

I have added a direct link to the comps at the top of the page now... Or HERE if you like... :D
    I have added a direct link to the comps at the top of the page now... Or HERE if you like... :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. intermiplants

mr president

:D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. intermiplants
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Kathy3

rescue mission

hi all i would like to thank you all for your kind words this is the first day out of bed and ooops didn't think i had that much to drink but what a hangover.but at least i am hear not like poor...
    hi all i would like to thank you all for your kind words this is the first day out of bed and ooops didn't think i had that much to drink but what a hangover.but at least i am hear not like poor old caralines hubby and kris god bless them
    hi all i would like to thank you all for your kind words this is the first day out of bed and ooops didn't think i had that much to drink but what a hangover.but at least i am hear not like poor old caralines hubby and kris god bless them
    hi all i would like to thank you all for your kind words this is the first day out of bed and ooops didn't think i had that much to drink but what a hangover.but at least i am hear not like poor...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. mackem

Feeling better

Thanks for the good wishes all,i'm just about back to normal now and hopefully i'll be back posting regularly. :D
    Thanks for the good wishes all,i'm just about back to normal now and hopefully i'll be back posting regularly. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. UsedtobeDendy

Mr D's Big Walk

Yes, thanks a lot, LoL - I certainly will do! :D The reason I've posted it just now is that he needs to start booking the B+Bs for the first stage, since camping isn't practical there, and...
    Yes, thanks a lot, LoL - I certainly will do! :D The reason I've posted it just now is that he needs to start booking the B+Bs for the first stage, since camping isn't practical there, and I'm hoping that maybe there might be somebody on here who can help him avoid having to B+B it every...
    Yes, thanks a lot, LoL - I certainly will do! :D The reason I've posted it just now is that he needs to start booking the B+Bs for the first stage, since camping isn't practical there, and I'm hoping that maybe there might be somebody on...
    Yes, thanks a lot, LoL - I certainly will do! :D The reason I've posted it just now is that he needs to start booking the B+Bs for the first stage, since camping isn't practical there, and...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. intermiplants

a crazy crazy goverment

Last yr the idiot government awarded our allotments a huge amount of money(lottery money) to build a communial garden.I honestly can`t tell you how much of an embarrassment this garden...
    Last yr the idiot government awarded our allotments a huge amount of money(lottery money) to build a communial garden.I honestly can`t tell you how much of an embarrassment this garden is.Aparrantly our garden committee has spent �£24,000. on a couple of sheds and a few borders.Double...
    Last yr the idiot government awarded our allotments a huge amount of money(lottery money) to build a communial garden.I honestly can`t tell you how much of an embarrassment this garden is.Aparrantly our garden committee has spent �£24,000. on...
    Last yr the idiot government awarded our allotments a huge amount of money(lottery money) to build a communial garden.I honestly can`t tell you how much of an embarrassment this garden...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. pip

Holiday! Had yours yet?

Mrs Pip and I have recently returned from our Cyprus holiday. So good to feel some sun on our backs. Will bore you with some pictures soon.
    Mrs Pip and I have recently returned from our Cyprus holiday. So good to feel some sun on our backs. Will bore you with some pictures soon.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice