1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 floralies, Apr 19, 2024 at 3:55 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Fran

A little light relief

made my day thank you
    made my day thank you
    made my day thank you
    made my day thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. macleaf

chalk

Sounds like a story from a Hammer horror film. Draw a pentacle in a magic circle with chalk to keep the nasties away
    Sounds like a story from a Hammer horror film. Draw a pentacle in a magic circle with chalk to keep the nasties away
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. windy miller

No Xmas for my kids

OOh no I haven't Mac. Will get one tomorrow, thanks for telling me
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. frogesque

Solar Eclipse - Cassini Style

Fantastic - thank you
    Fantastic - thank you
    Fantastic - thank you
    Fantastic - thank you
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. rosa

boxing, manchester arena

My goodness talk about chalk and cheese.Joe calzaghe fight exhausting with some naughty head butting going on, and then a first round knockout. What a strange couple of fights. Can't wait to see...
    My goodness talk about chalk and cheese.Joe calzaghe fight exhausting with some naughty head butting going on, and then a first round knockout. What a strange couple of fights. Can't wait to see Dawdly Harrison Fight on the 9th what a hoot his career has been.Did your friend see much of...
    My goodness talk about chalk and cheese.Joe calzaghe fight exhausting with some naughty head butting going on, and then a first round knockout. What a strange couple of fights. Can't wait to see Dawdly Harrison Fight on the 9th what a hoot his...
    My goodness talk about chalk and cheese.Joe calzaghe fight exhausting with some naughty head butting going on, and then a first round knockout. What a strange couple of fights. Can't wait to see...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. wildflower

SUPERSTITIONS !!

iff you get an itchy nose your going to get in a bad temper
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Marley Farley

This is where I would love to be today...!!!!

Thanks again HB what a smashing site
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Stingo

What is everyones age?

:D Glad to hear it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Scotkat

Bellagio Las Vegas

we were both wrong then :D :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. papajo

anybody had there wisdom teeth out?

Toast!!! :eek: Glad your feeling a little better Papajo and Gc could be of some assistance. To think, some people think it's all about gardening!! :rolleyes: :D
    Toast!!! :eek: Glad your feeling a little better Papajo and Gc could be of some assistance. To think, some people think it's all about gardening!! :rolleyes: :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Clematis

"SENIOR MOMENT"

Sorry waco i don't think the tablets would cure a hangover, however to cure a hangover, drink a pint of water before you retire to bed and you will be fine in the morning.
    Sorry waco i don't think the tablets would cure a hangover, however to cure a hangover, drink a pint of water before you retire to bed and you will be fine in the morning.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. windy miller

Having a moan!!

dag it takes some doing, did you get my pm, just had kandy on the phone they are enjoying their hols, her lap top wont work at the camp site, she is going to call me later in the week, she sends...
    dag it takes some doing, did you get my pm, just had kandy on the phone they are enjoying their hols, her lap top wont work at the camp site, she is going to call me later in the week, she sends her love, will be back sunday
    dag it takes some doing, did you get my pm, just had kandy on the phone they are enjoying their hols, her lap top wont work at the camp site, she is going to call me later in the week, she sends her love, will be back sunday
    dag it takes some doing, did you get my pm, just had kandy on the phone they are enjoying their hols, her lap top wont work at the camp site, she is going to call me later in the week, she sends...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Poppy33

Can anyone help me?

Thanks for your reply Fran. Husband has just had a look at my problem...It was a technical problem which none of you could have helped me with.It was the interface between the keyboard and the...
    Thanks for your reply Fran. Husband has just had a look at my problem...It was a technical problem which none of you could have helped me with.It was the interface between the keyboard and the users brain!!! all sorted now.
    Thanks for your reply Fran. Husband has just had a look at my problem...It was a technical problem which none of you could have helped me with.It was the interface between the keyboard and the users brain!!! all sorted now.
    Thanks for your reply Fran. Husband has just had a look at my problem...It was a technical problem which none of you could have helped me with.It was the interface between the keyboard and the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. roders

What To Do With Old Stamps.

Could still donate vase of stamps to charity they could guess how many stamps you have used.
    Could still donate vase of stamps to charity they could guess how many stamps you have used.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. leonora

Moving at last!

Good for you leonora.Where there`s a will, there`s a way.
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. roders

Car Number Plate.

miraflores you draw also, get them up in your new topic, hobbies section, looking forward to seeing them
    miraflores you draw also, get them up in your new topic, hobbies section, looking forward to seeing them
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. eleagnus7

knee problems after replacement

I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic consultant been waiting since end of Nov although sore feet been bothering me for more than two yrs.I...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic consultant been waiting since end of Nov although sore...
    I had acupuncture must be 30yrs ago now for severe backache I have never looked back not had a sore back since its a wonderful not to have back problems .I am waiting to see an orthpedic...
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Marley Farley

Canada..!! My pics....

thanks for sharing MF
    thanks for sharing MF
    thanks for sharing MF
    thanks for sharing MF
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. roders

SOMETHING GOING ON TO-NIGHT

I second that! :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Kedi-Gato

Kedi-Gato goes on holiday

hi kedi- gato hornbeam will probably help you regarding dragonflies as he knows a lot about creepies and fling insects.hope this helps you
    hi kedi- gato hornbeam will probably help you regarding dragonflies as he knows a lot about creepies and fling insects.hope this helps you
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice