1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Off-Topic Discussion

All Discussions About Other Topics: World Events, DIY etc. **Jokes and other funnies to be put in The Muppet Show Forum, please**

1. The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes
    Discussions:
    Latest: Yawn Yawn Wakey Wakey 2024 redstar, Apr 24, 2024 at 2:42 PM
  2. Gardeners Corner Question Time

Members willing to be interrogated by other members can start a thread in here. PLEASE READ THE STICKY ANNOUNCEMENT FIRST.
    Discussions:
    Latest: Ask daitheplant Mike Allen, Jul 19, 2020
Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1. Fat Controller
    Funny x 3

Not saying I have a big one, but...........

We've been moving pots around, and 'found' this one which had been hiding at the back behind all the foliage......It is almost a marrow!We're generally getting whoppers this year - here is...
    We've been moving pots around, and 'found' this one which had been hiding at the back behind all the foliage......It is almost a marrow!We're generally getting whoppers this year - here is the one above, with another two picked today, and my first two tomatoes of the year.... finally!!
    We've been moving pots around, and 'found' this one which had been hiding at the back behind all the foliage......It is almost a marrow!We're generally getting whoppers this year - here is the one above, with another two picked today, and...
    We've been moving pots around, and 'found' this one which had been hiding at the back behind all the foliage......It is almost a marrow!We're generally getting whoppers this year - here is...
    IMAG0135.jpg IMAG0136.jpg IMAG0137.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. al n
    Like x 4

Merry chrimbo everyone

Merry Christmas Al :) :merryxmas:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. bigbore
    Like x 3

bees and work

Ok I will say it .... They was looking for a Flybe plane? Lol! Great pictures, lucky you with those Sunrise/sunset views as a job perk.
    Ok I will say it .... They was looking for a Flybe plane? Lol! Great pictures, lucky you with those Sunrise/sunset views as a job perk.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Fat Controller

What possesses some people?

Not heard the details of this news story but am assuming that she was a.Intrepid b.Homeless c.Living an alternative lifestyle People have varying attitudes to risk - you wouldn't catch me...
    Not heard the details of this news story but am assuming that she was a.Intrepid b.Homeless c.Living an alternative lifestyle People have varying attitudes to risk - you wouldn't catch me attempting Everest for example, but lots of people would describe me as a lily-livered cissy for not...
    Not heard the details of this news story but am assuming that she was a.Intrepid b.Homeless c.Living an alternative lifestyle People have varying attitudes to risk - you wouldn't catch me attempting Everest for example, but lots of people...
    Not heard the details of this news story but am assuming that she was a.Intrepid b.Homeless c.Living an alternative lifestyle People have varying attitudes to risk - you wouldn't catch me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. clueless1

Life 2.4km below the sea bed

Meanwhile in a garden. I know of a place near here where they were repairing the wall around an old walled garden. The garden is about 2 acres in size on an estate. When they broke into the wall,...
    Meanwhile in a garden. I know of a place near here where they were repairing the wall around an old walled garden. The garden is about 2 acres in size on an estate. When they broke into the wall, they found various creatures, all ghostly white, living quite happily entombed in the wall. Some of...
    Meanwhile in a garden. I know of a place near here where they were repairing the wall around an old walled garden. The garden is about 2 acres in size on an estate. When they broke into the wall, they found various creatures, all ghostly white,...
    Meanwhile in a garden. I know of a place near here where they were repairing the wall around an old walled garden. The garden is about 2 acres in size on an estate. When they broke into the wall,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. miraflores

Garden Scketchup

Has anybody tried "Garden Sketchup" (garden design software) ?http://www.garden-network.co.uk/free-garden-design-software.php
    Has anybody tried "Garden Sketchup" (garden design software) ?http://www.garden-network.co.uk/free-garden-design-software.php
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. clanless
    Funny x 4

This did make me titter

Isn't champagne not meant to give you a hangover?
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Kedi-Gato

Postcard from Rosa

Kedi-Gato great minds think alike,i was just about to start new topic to ask when Rosa was due home,she has been well missed, looking forward to seeing all her pics. hope she had a great holiday
    Kedi-Gato great minds think alike,i was just about to start new topic to ask when Rosa was due home,she has been well missed, looking forward to seeing all her pics. hope she had a great holiday
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. NigelJ
    Like x 8

Sunny day at Paignton Zoo

As well as a Zoo they are also a Botanic garden, which adds to the interest for me.
    As well as a Zoo they are also a Botanic garden, which adds to the interest for me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Scotkat

Salzburg Holiday

Nice one Scotkat:dbgrtmb:
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Helofadigger

How can they?

Helen, I don't usually take money to school with me but when I was working as a teaching assistant I occasionally took in �£10 for petrol which I always bought on the way home as the garage...
    Helen, I don't usually take money to school with me but when I was working as a teaching assistant I occasionally took in �£10 for petrol which I always bought on the way home as the garage wasn't open in the morning. The first time I also had some shopping to do and when I came to pay thought...
    Helen, I don't usually take money to school with me but when I was working as a teaching assistant I occasionally took in �£10 for petrol which I always bought on the way home as the garage wasn't open in the morning. The first time I also had...
    Helen, I don't usually take money to school with me but when I was working as a teaching assistant I occasionally took in �£10 for petrol which I always bought on the way home as the garage...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. miraflores

ebay guides

I just found out that ebay has some buying guides of which I enclose the link but :lolpt:no idea how I got there....
    I just found out that ebay has some buying guides of which I enclose the link but :lolpt:no idea how I got there....
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. roders

Thought for the weekend...

Duck, Peking style for us with redcurrant sauce and veggie rice.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Bilbo675
    Like x 7

Success in the local 'In Bloom Competition'

Well done! :love30::love30::love30: :spinning:
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. miraflores

Principaute' de Monaco

Monaco as you have never seen it before... (the page will take a while to load) http://www.photomazza.com/?-Monaco-&lang=
    Monaco as you have never seen it before... (the page will take a while to load) http://www.photomazza.com/?-Monaco-&lang=
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. PeterS

Mike the headless chicken

Its quite true! But I liked the comment of one person who said "what's special about that - there are politicians who have been doing that for years'. :D
    Its quite true! But I liked the comment of one person who said "what's special about that - there are politicians who have been doing that for years'. :D
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Purple Streaks
    Informative x 3

Philip will be returning soon(Glengarry23)

Assume you mean for moving planters/pots around the garden? Afraid cannot see where a pulley system would help , unless you mean from the floor onto a bench ?If you search on "plant pot lifter...
    Assume you mean for moving planters/pots around the garden? Afraid cannot see where a pulley system would help , unless you mean from the floor onto a bench ?If you search on "plant pot lifter mover uk" you will see there are lots of such devices for moving pots around, depending on the pot...
    Assume you mean for moving planters/pots around the garden? Afraid cannot see where a pulley system would help , unless you mean from the floor onto a bench ?If you search on "plant pot lifter mover uk" you will see there are lots of such...
    Assume you mean for moving planters/pots around the garden? Afraid cannot see where a pulley system would help , unless you mean from the floor onto a bench ?If you search on "plant pot lifter...
    001706.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. r2oo

Tamiya RC Car Wanted

Hi All, I'm looking for a Tamiya radio controlled car for my little girl to play with. I have about �£20 waiting if someone has one gathering dust in their attic & would like to get rid, please...
    Hi All, I'm looking for a Tamiya radio controlled car for my little girl to play with. I have about �£20 waiting if someone has one gathering dust in their attic & would like to get rid, please let me know. some pics would be good if you do. thanks :D
    Hi All, I'm looking for a Tamiya radio controlled car for my little girl to play with. I have about �£20 waiting if someone has one gathering dust in their attic & would like to get rid, please let me know. some pics would be good if you...
    Hi All, I'm looking for a Tamiya radio controlled car for my little girl to play with. I have about �£20 waiting if someone has one gathering dust in their attic & would like to get rid, please...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. SpringsHere

DOUBLE POSTED...

Sorry...
    Sorry...
    Sorry...
    Sorry...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. clanless

Mossack Fonseca

I've only just read this in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung. This will affect many, and even big banks like HSBC or the German Commerzbank. Gut gemacht indeed!
    I've only just read this in the Sueddeutsche Zeitung. This will affect many, and even big banks like HSBC or the German Commerzbank. Gut gemacht indeed!
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice