Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. JWK

Show us your Houseplants in Bloom now - 2022

I think its pretty normal for the forced amaryllis to fall over, they tend to get too tall at this time of the year and top heavy.
    I think its pretty normal for the forced amaryllis to fall over, they tend to get too tall at this time of the year and top heavy.
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc. 2019 - 2022

The same faces :)
    DSC_0023.JPG P1180010.JPG P1180013.JPG P1180015.JPG P1180043.JPG P2060024.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. PeterJ
    Like x 4

Antirrhinum Brighton Rock

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Logan
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. JBat

Cistus pulverulentus in windy location

Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Logan
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Chappers53

What Hedge?

That’s good news Thank you.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. ETAF

cutting back large Leylandii - how far back

excellent thanks , may look at that as a bigger project But may help keep the top trim Thanks again for all the advice
    excellent thanks , may look at that as a bigger project But may help keep the top trim Thanks again for all the advice
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Shaneoak

Latest you can plant Crocus?

There is no "latest" with them. Unless the ground is frozen solid it really doesn't matter when you put them there. They might not become as beautiful as they could be when planted at a "wrong"...
    There is no "latest" with them. Unless the ground is frozen solid it really doesn't matter when you put them there. They might not become as beautiful as they could be when planted at a "wrong" time, but even that will right itself after another season.
    There is no "latest" with them. Unless the ground is frozen solid it really doesn't matter when you put them there. They might not become as beautiful as they could be when planted at a "wrong" time, but even that will right itself after another...
    There is no "latest" with them. Unless the ground is frozen solid it really doesn't matter when you put them there. They might not become as beautiful as they could be when planted at a "wrong"...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. shiney

SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2021

2022 Thread Show us your Houseplants in Bloom now - 2022
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. strongylodon
    Like x 5

Banksia

The B. ericafolia was looking really sick and yellow, so I moved it to the conservatory a fair bit warmer. Its now brown.:redface:
    The B. ericafolia was looking really sick and yellow, so I moved it to the conservatory a fair bit warmer. Its now brown.:redface:
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. groundbeetle

Peace Lily leaves brown edges

My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular Baby Bio, keeping their leaves cleaned of dust with plain water, and not cleaning the white...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular Baby Bio, keeping their leaves cleaned of dust...
    My windows don't get much light. The Peace Lilies have never seemed to mind, but it wouldn't be enough light for a lot of houseplants.I think I need to pay more attention to giving them regular...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Steven Deacon

Planting out Festuca Glauca

They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in containers insteadI put sand and soil in the holes I dug for them to improve drainage, but I had no...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in containers insteadI put sand and soil in the holes I...
    They are bare rooted they are called double delight, I was planning to put them in the same place but I'm starting to think that nothing is going to grow there and maybe I should grow them in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Shaneoak

HollyHock Grey and Rust spots

Thank you for the information. Oh good because it's minus 4 here in Leeds in coming weeks!
    Thank you for the information. Oh good because it's minus 4 here in Leeds in coming weeks!
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Syd Hutchinson

Tree fern question.

Thanks for that. I shall leave them on.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Syd Hutchinson

Wigelia pruning question.

Thanks Perki. I shall attack it after this years display.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Erika_Morinda

Help request for my Double Yellow Hibiscus

Thank you very much for your reply and help, I'll follow your advice on the yellow leaves ....probably will lead me to understand what pattern the chlorosis of the leaves is following. Thanks <3
    Thank you very much for your reply and help, I'll follow your advice on the yellow leaves ....probably will lead me to understand what pattern the chlorosis of the leaves is following. Thanks <3
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Barders

Halloween leaf?

Oh, no! Right, let the interrogations begin, no mercy :paladin: :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Robertm3110

Allium issues!

That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this...
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this one.
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this one.
    That was another one that got turfed out, however Allium tripedale (nectaroscordum) is a far better behaved relative, slightly shorter and more delicate flowers are less droopy, so I now grow this...
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. Barders

last legs or new hope?

Thank you for the ideas @Michael HewettWe currently live in a rental place and most of the double glazing on the windows is shot, so they aren't as warm as the kitchen window where the Orchid...
    Thank you for the ideas @Michael HewettWe currently live in a rental place and most of the double glazing on the windows is shot, so they aren't as warm as the kitchen window where the Orchid is, so it would be nice to have some plants that don't mind being a bit chilly and bring in some...
    Thank you for the ideas @Michael HewettWe currently live in a rental place and most of the double glazing on the windows is shot, so they aren't as warm as the kitchen window where the Orchid is, so it would be nice to have some plants that...
    Thank you for the ideas @Michael HewettWe currently live in a rental place and most of the double glazing on the windows is shot, so they aren't as warm as the kitchen window where the Orchid...
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. Victoria
    Like x 3

Begonia 'Argenteo-guttata'

We went to friends yesterday and this is their Begonia 'Argenteo-guttata', Angel Wing Begonia, which was a cutting of mine from last Summer. This is it's second blooming. The lower stems are...
    We went to friends yesterday and this is their Begonia 'Argenteo-guttata', Angel Wing Begonia, which was a cutting of mine from last Summer. This is it's second blooming. The lower stems are already cuttings of the original. It lives on their balcony.This is the mother plant who has lived...
    We went to friends yesterday and this is their Begonia 'Argenteo-guttata', Angel Wing Begonia, which was a cutting of mine from last Summer. This is it's second blooming. The lower stems are already cuttings of the original. It lives on their...
    We went to friends yesterday and this is their Begonia 'Argenteo-guttata', Angel Wing Begonia, which was a cutting of mine from last Summer. This is it's second blooming. The lower stems are...
    Begonia Taylors 11 Oct 21.jpg Begonia 28 Jun 08.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. groundbeetle

Geranium yoshinoi

I had a hunt round and found a plant labelled as G yoshinoi in a pot. It had finished flowering a while ago and needs a bit of TLC. However it appears to be low growing with leaves unlike Yeo's...
    I had a hunt round and found a plant labelled as G yoshinoi in a pot. It had finished flowering a while ago and needs a bit of TLC. However it appears to be low growing with leaves unlike Yeo's description and your photos. It actually looks quite like the description given for the seeds I...
    I had a hunt round and found a plant labelled as G yoshinoi in a pot. It had finished flowering a while ago and needs a bit of TLC. However it appears to be low growing with leaves unlike Yeo's description and your photos. It actually looks quite...
    I had a hunt round and found a plant labelled as G yoshinoi in a pot. It had finished flowering a while ago and needs a bit of TLC. However it appears to be low growing with leaves unlike Yeo's...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice