1. THE MAY PHOTO COMP IS OPEN TO ALL MEMBERS COME AND JOIN IN.. AWW GO ON YOU KNOW YOU HAVE THE PERFECT PIC SOMEWHERE IN YOU!
    Dismiss Notice

Other Plants

Any Other Plants Not Covered In Other Areas, Including House Plants Can Be Found Here

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views
Last Message ↓
  1.   » Sticky Threads
  2. Marley Farley
    Like x 3

SHOW US YOUR HOUSEPLANTS IN BLOOM NOW... 2019

Unnamed Epiphyllum hybrid
    DSC_0040.JPG IMG_3311.JPG 20190224_141014.jpg 20190224_141059.jpg IMG_20190213_081206330.jpg IBOUG 3.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Marley Farley

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc. 2019

I can send you cuttings if you like, PM me.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4.   » Normal Threads
  5. Markymark

Pests? Any ideas?

Greenfly are just one name to may types of Aphids and if it is an Aphid the usual tell tale sign that they are on your plants is that their white Casts are showing up as little white things on...
    Greenfly are just one name to may types of Aphids and if it is an Aphid the usual tell tale sign that they are on your plants is that their white Casts are showing up as little white things on the top of the pots dark compost.This link has a pic of their casts, if you can see them on your...
    Greenfly are just one name to may types of Aphids and if it is an Aphid the usual tell tale sign that they are on your plants is that their white Casts are showing up as little white things on the top of the pots dark compost.This link has a...
    Greenfly are just one name to may types of Aphids and if it is an Aphid the usual tell tale sign that they are on your plants is that their white Casts are showing up as little white things on...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. MAJ

Elaeagnus renovation

Thanks. That's useful!
    Thanks. That's useful!
    Thanks. That's useful!
    Thanks. That's useful!
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Sarah Eley

Everlasting sweet pea

Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I know they are not large and fragrant like the others. Hadn't realised the name difference though. Thank you!
    Ah. Thanks for the heads up. I know they are not large and fragrant like the others. Hadn't realised the name difference though. Thank you!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. MAJ

Is it too late to prune Buddleja?

Thanks John, thought so.
    Thanks John, thought so.
    Thanks John, thought so.
    Thanks John, thought so.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. lowrider69
    Like x 3

Venus fly trap advice

Thanks for advise everybody, please do post some photos when you have a moment. :blue thumb:If I can get the conditions right for the VFT (which is actually looking quite happy and growing strongly...for...
    Thanks for advise everybody, please do post some photos when you have a moment. :blue thumb:If I can get the conditions right for the VFT (which is actually looking quite happy and growing strongly...for now...) I'm sorely tempted to try other carnivorous plants as well.
    Thanks for advise everybody, please do post some photos when you have a moment. :blue thumb:If I can get the conditions right for the VFT (which is actually looking quite happy and growing strongly...for now...) I'm sorely tempted to try other carnivorous...
    Thanks for advise everybody, please do post some photos when you have a moment. :blue thumb:If I can get the conditions right for the VFT (which is actually looking quite happy and growing strongly...for...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. EarlNeonCog
    Like x 5

My brand new baby Monstera (very excited)

@KFFI don't think you'd regret it. He's a lovely little plant. I can't wait to see the first hole come through. May take a while from my understanding, but that's half the reason I wanted such...
    @KFFI don't think you'd regret it. He's a lovely little plant. I can't wait to see the first hole come through. May take a while from my understanding, but that's half the reason I wanted such a little one (he's only maybe 20-30cm tall at the moment).I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I...
    @KFFI don't think you'd regret it. He's a lovely little plant. I can't wait to see the first hole come through. May take a while from my understanding, but that's half the reason I wanted such a little one (he's only maybe 20-30cm tall at the...
    @KFFI don't think you'd regret it. He's a lovely little plant. I can't wait to see the first hole come through. May take a while from my understanding, but that's half the reason I wanted such...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. bill-lancaster

Magnolia - discoloured flowers

Possibly a bit late now and the forecast is for slightly warmer nights.
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. jazzy

Choisya - No flowers on one plant?

One of my Choisyas......14’ tall. Wish I could post the scent:) it is sublime:)Jazzy, it will settle down to flowering. Don’t overfeed or overwater then it will be kind to you
    One of my Choisyas......14’ tall. Wish I could post the scent:) it is sublime:)Jazzy, it will settle down to flowering. Don’t overfeed or overwater then it will be kind to you
    DSCF3008.jpg B22EDB84-0D7D-42FB-A12B-23E3EA49948A.jpeg
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Shaneoak

Tulip bulbs haven't emerged

Thanks Allen. I didn't think about the moisture. It rains alot in Yorkshire, but we did have lots of dry cold spells..maybe that is what caused it It;s very odd.
    Thanks Allen. I didn't think about the moisture. It rains alot in Yorkshire, but we did have lots of dry cold spells..maybe that is what caused it It;s very odd.
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. K78

Fastest growing climbing plants.

Plants for structure K78......consider hollies. Some fantastic varieties like Golden King, Handsworth New Silver, J C Van Toll. Easy, reliable and attractive. Mahonia, berberis Darwinii,...
    Plants for structure K78......consider hollies. Some fantastic varieties like Golden King, Handsworth New Silver, J C Van Toll. Easy, reliable and attractive. Mahonia, berberis Darwinii, griselinia, eleagnus are all evergreen and add structure:)
    Plants for structure K78......consider hollies. Some fantastic varieties like Golden King, Handsworth New Silver, J C Van Toll. Easy, reliable and attractive. Mahonia, berberis Darwinii, griselinia, eleagnus are all evergreen and add structure:)
    Plants for structure K78......consider hollies. Some fantastic varieties like Golden King, Handsworth New Silver, J C Van Toll. Easy, reliable and attractive. Mahonia, berberis Darwinii,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Markymark

Clematis Montana

Fantastic! Thank you so much. I’m going to go for it!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Paul Blackburn

Question about a Chamaecypari Pisifera

Mulch now Paul. :).good time. Soil is moist. You can mulch at any time but spring is best I think Mulching Boulevard will help retain moisture it needs during the summer:)
    Mulch now Paul. :).good time. Soil is moist. You can mulch at any time but spring is best I think Mulching Boulevard will help retain moisture it needs during the summer:)
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. K78

Bamboo

I believe so. Robusta campbell what I have used for my hedging.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Jenny namaste
    Like x 5

Oxalis triangularis " Cupido"

this one (4 days ago ) had just the middle scout up - and here it is 4 days on :
    this one (4 days ago ) had just the middle scout up - and here it is 4 days on :
    P1070436.jpg P1080191.jpg P1080192.jpg Purple.jpg P1080214.jpg P1080216.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Shaneoak

Hyacinth's i ordered look different from pictures...

ah okay ,still better than mine.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Shaneoak

Do Oriental Poppies flower the following year?

Thanks Allen
    Thanks Allen
    Thanks Allen
    Thanks Allen
    Replies:
    Views:
  21. Riley CCM

What do you Think of This?

What type of seed is it:heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  22. roders
    Like x 8

Show us your House Plants in bloom 2019.

My lovely Orchid bought last year by my daughter for Fathers Day.
    EBE12B51-3598-41A8-9451-F8AFC6C0AE97.jpeg AB78F354-3668-4722-8728-B0EE836B349C.jpeg 2C750C26-771D-455E-BE81-5B377830A26B.jpeg FD7C2894-A8EC-447B-9F7F-AC20857AB680.jpeg DSC_1651.jpg P1020160.JPG
    Replies:
    Views:
  23. longk

Gesneriaceae - share you photos, thoughts etc.

Due to abTech’ problem we have started a new threadHERE
    Replies:
    Views:
  24. longk

Show us your houseplants in bloom now

CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    CLOSEDNEW THREAD. HERE
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice