1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. lazydog

Tablecloth trick fail!

Sven and Michel - The Tablecloth Trick - YouTube
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. shiney
    Like x 3

Simple Truths

SIMPLE TRUTH 1. Partners help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own. Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed. SIMPLE...
    SIMPLE TRUTH 1. Partners help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own. Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed. SIMPLE TRUTH 2. When a lady is pregnant, all her friends touch the stomach and say "congratulations". ...
    SIMPLE TRUTH 1. Partners help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own. Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed. SIMPLE TRUTH 2. When a lady is pregnant, all her friends...
    SIMPLE TRUTH 1. Partners help each other undress before sex. However after sex, they always dress on their own. Moral of the story: In life, no one helps you once you're screwed. SIMPLE...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. lazydog
    Like x 4

Ron buys a present

A Young man called Ron wanted to buy a Christmas present for his new girlfriend. They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived a considerable distance away.He consulted with...
    A Young man called Ron wanted to buy a Christmas present for his new girlfriend. They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived a considerable distance away.He consulted with his sister and decided after careful consideration, that a pair of good quality gloves would strike...
    A Young man called Ron wanted to buy a Christmas present for his new girlfriend. They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived a considerable distance away.He consulted with his sister and decided after careful consideration,...
    A Young man called Ron wanted to buy a Christmas present for his new girlfriend. They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived a considerable distance away.He consulted with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Marley Farley

Mole Holes....

Your smile for the day--have a good one! :D...
    Your smile for the day--have a good one! :DA ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. lazydog
    Like x 3

the church organist....

Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties And...
    Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties And had never been married. She was admired for her ...
    Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties And had never been married. ...
    Miss Beatrice, The church organist, Was in her eighties And...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. longk

A couple of my fave BBC news videos

I thought that these may interest some people.The first was a snippet of an hour long program that went out on BBC3 - Charles Hazlewood developed an interest in clog dancing and came up with...
    I thought that these may interest some people.The first was a snippet of an hour long program that went out on BBC3 - Charles Hazlewood developed an interest in clog dancing and came up with the idea to perform a flashdance with a troupe of largely inexperienced dancers in Newcastle city...
    I thought that these may interest some people.The first was a snippet of an hour long program that went out on BBC3 - Charles Hazlewood developed an interest in clog dancing and came up with the idea to perform a flashdance with a troupe of...
    I thought that these may interest some people.The first was a snippet of an hour long program that went out on BBC3 - Charles Hazlewood developed an interest in clog dancing and came up with...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. lazydog
    Like x 3

Teaching Maths in Britain

1. Teaching Maths In 1970 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100.. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?2. Teaching Maths In 1980 A logger sells a truckload...
    1. Teaching Maths In 1970 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100.. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?2. Teaching Maths In 1980 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100. His cost of production is 80% of the price. What is his profit?3. Teaching...
    1. Teaching Maths In 1970 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100.. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?2. Teaching Maths In 1980 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100. His cost of production is 80%...
    1. Teaching Maths In 1970 A logger sells a truckload of timber for £100.. His cost of production is 4/5 of the price. What is his profit?2. Teaching Maths In 1980 A logger sells a truckload...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. clueless1

Monkey

I wasn't quite sure if Muppet Show was the right place for this, because although the humour is silly, the underlying story is quite serious.But anyway.....monkey101 3 - YouTube
    I wasn't quite sure if Muppet Show was the right place for this, because although the humour is silly, the underlying story is quite serious.But anyway.....monkey101 3 - YouTube
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. clueless1

Music of your youth

I thought this might bring about some musical enlightenment for all. How about we pick out a cracking good song from our you, and stick a link to it on here? But instead of just posting a link to...
    I thought this might bring about some musical enlightenment for all. How about we pick out a cracking good song from our you, and stick a link to it on here? But instead of just posting a link to a song just because you like it, how about we explain what we think it was about and/or what...
    I thought this might bring about some musical enlightenment for all. How about we pick out a cracking good song from our you, and stick a link to it on here? But instead of just posting a link to a song just because you like it, how about we...
    I thought this might bring about some musical enlightenment for all. How about we pick out a cracking good song from our you, and stick a link to it on here? But instead of just posting a link to...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. HarryS

Afghan Melon / leftover venison

Reading the edible section on all the exoctically named veg , brought to mind this very early Billy Connolly sketch about Afghan melon ( far to late to plant now :WINK1:) . I first heard this on a...
    Reading the edible section on all the exoctically named veg , brought to mind this very early Billy Connolly sketch about Afghan melon ( far to late to plant now :WINK1:) . I first heard this on a C60 cassette in my car and it killed me :D Now this is Classic Billy Connolly , so is not suitable...
    Reading the edible section on all the exoctically named veg , brought to mind this very early Billy Connolly sketch about Afghan melon ( far to late to plant now :WINK1:) . I first heard this on a C60 cassette in my car and it killed me :D Now...
    Reading the edible section on all the exoctically named veg , brought to mind this very early Billy Connolly sketch about Afghan melon ( far to late to plant now :WINK1:) . I first heard this on a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. HarryS
    Like x 5

Government Contracting

Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken wall at 10 Downing Street - one from London , another from Bristol and the third, Liverpool.They go with a government official to examine the...
    Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken wall at 10 Downing Street - one from London , another from Bristol and the third, Liverpool.They go with a government official to examine the wall.The London contractor takes out a tape measure and does some measuring, then works some figures...
    Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken wall at 10 Downing Street - one from London , another from Bristol and the third, Liverpool.They go with a government official to examine the wall.The London contractor takes out a tape measure...
    Three contractors are bidding to fix a broken wall at 10 Downing Street - one from London , another from Bristol and the third, Liverpool.They go with a government official to examine the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. jjordie
    Like x 6

Is there something about men who work in garages....

Is there something about men who work in garages.... (true stories) #1 When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in...
    Is there something about men who work in garages.... (true stories) #1 When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it.We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver’s side...
    Is there something about men who work in garages.... (true stories) #1 When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it.We went to the service department and found a...
    Is there something about men who work in garages.... (true stories) #1 When my husband and I arrived at Our Local Ford dealer to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Clematis

Today's brain quiz

Hello, your test for the day. There are 4 questions. Don’t miss one, and no cheating. 1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?Stop and think about it and decide on your...
    Hello, your test for the day. There are 4 questions. Don’t miss one, and no cheating. 1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down.The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put...
    Hello, your test for the day. There are 4 questions. Don’t miss one, and no cheating. 1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?Stop and think about it and decide on your answer before you scroll down....
    Hello, your test for the day. There are 4 questions. Don’t miss one, and no cheating. 1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?Stop and think about it and decide on your...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Victoria

For dog lovers ...

... just for fun ...
    ... just for fun ...
    ... just for fun ...
    ... just for fun ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. shiney

The Pope's Camera

The Pope was having a shower. Although he's very strict about celibacy, he occasionally felt he needed 'to exercise the Papal wrist', And this happened to be one of those occasions. Just as he...
    The Pope was having a shower. Although he's very strict about celibacy, he occasionally felt he needed 'to exercise the Papal wrist', And this happened to be one of those occasions. Just as he reached the Papal climax he saw a photographer taking a picture of the Holy seed flying through the...
    The Pope was having a shower. Although he's very strict about celibacy, he occasionally felt he needed 'to exercise the Papal wrist', And this happened to be one of those occasions. Just as he reached the Papal climax he saw a photographer...
    The Pope was having a shower. Although he's very strict about celibacy, he occasionally felt he needed 'to exercise the Papal wrist', And this happened to be one of those occasions. Just as he...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. miraflores
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Louise D

Fruit & Veg Stall !

Just have a look at this ...... (i've actually seen something similar in Thailand) How close to a train track can you set up a vegetable market? [VIDEO]
    Just have a look at this ...... (i've actually seen something similar in Thailand) How close to a train track can you set up a vegetable market? [VIDEO]
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. miraflores

faulty towers

‪I know nothing! - Fawlty Towers - BBC‬‏ - YouTube
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Clematis

All you need to know !!

Thought I would share these thoughts with you allAll you Need to Know about Government Bureaucracy:Pythagorean theorem: ...........................................24 wordsLord's...
    Thought I would share these thoughts with you allAll you Need to Know about Government Bureaucracy:Pythagorean theorem: ...........................................24 wordsLord's prayer: .................................................66 wordsArchimedes' Principle:...
    Thought I would share these thoughts with you allAll you Need to Know about Government Bureaucracy:Pythagorean theorem: ...........................................24 wordsLord's prayer:...
    Thought I would share these thoughts with you allAll you Need to Know about Government Bureaucracy:Pythagorean theorem: ...........................................24 wordsLord's...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. HarryS
    Like x 4

The lecture...........

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has...
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body."The officer then asks, "Really? And who is giving that lecture at this time of...
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body."The officer then asks,...
    An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice