The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies ↓ Views
Last Message
  1. music

Kate and wills music ?

Do you remember your wedding music for your first dance? :).I wonder what thier music will be :scratch:.Could it be one of these Another One Bites The Dust :scratch:. ...
    Do you remember your wedding music for your first dance? :).I wonder what thier music will be :scratch:.Could it be one of these> Another One Bites The Dust :scratch:. > Stand By Your Man :scratch:.> D.I.V.O.R.C.E :WINK1:.
    Do you remember your wedding music for your first dance? :).I wonder what thier music will be :scratch:.Could it be one of these Another One Bites The Dust :scratch:. Stand By Your Man :scratch:....
    Do you remember your wedding music for your first dance? :).I wonder what thier music will be :scratch:.Could it be one of these Another One Bites The Dust :scratch:. ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. exlabman

libya

Imagine being the Libyan leaders bodyguard when someone tries to shoot him and you have to shout "Gadaffi Duck!"Sorry it's the only repeatable one I've had for a while.D
    Imagine being the Libyan leaders bodyguard when someone tries to shoot him and you have to shout "Gadaffi Duck!"Sorry it's the only repeatable one I've had for a while.D
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. music

TODAYS NEWS!!

What about the dog that Swallowed its owners Mobile Phone!!!. The Dog was ill and taken to the Vet for a check up. The Vet did an x/ray and discovered the phone in the Dogs stomach. it was removed...
    What about the dog that Swallowed its owners Mobile Phone!!!. The Dog was ill and taken to the Vet for a check up. The Vet did an x/ray and discovered the phone in the Dogs stomach. it was removed and the dog is fine. On Questioning the owner she was asked if this had changed the dogs behaviour...
    What about the dog that Swallowed its owners Mobile Phone!!!. The Dog was ill and taken to the Vet for a check up. The Vet did an x/ray and discovered the phone in the Dogs stomach. it was removed and the dog is fine. On Questioning the owner she...
    What about the dog that Swallowed its owners Mobile Phone!!!. The Dog was ill and taken to the Vet for a check up. The Vet did an x/ray and discovered the phone in the Dogs stomach. it was removed...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Phil A

Mail Order Bride

The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride. Being a good...
    The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride. Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true. Tom assured him that it was. The banker then asked...
    The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride. Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true. ...
    The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty year old rancher, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride. Being a good...
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Marley Farley

Christmas Lights Videos...!!!

These are some of my favourites this year......mTbpuQzMnxA&NR=1szLmAPW39uE&feature=relatedThis is my all time favourite though....!!!! rmgf60CI_ks&feature=related
    These are some of my favourites this year......mTbpuQzMnxA&NR=1szLmAPW39uE&feature=relatedThis is my all time favourite though....!!!! rmgf60CI_ks&feature=related
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Phil A

Makes '2001 a space oddesy' seem like an epic

Turn your sound up YouTube - Kobold Maki Eyes And then YouTube - Hypno Maki
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Doghouse Riley

Grandad's War Service.

As the subject of "things military" came up on another thread I was reminded of this. Little Johnny goes to visit his grandad. He notices on the mantlepiece a photograph of his grandfather in...
    As the subject of "things military" came up on another thread I was reminded of this. Little Johnny goes to visit his grandad. He notices on the mantlepiece a photograph of his grandfather in his full military uniform. "Is that you grandad? I want to join the army when I'm older, I'd like...
    As the subject of "things military" came up on another thread I was reminded of this. Little Johnny goes to visit his grandad. He notices on the mantlepiece a photograph of his grandfather in his full military uniform. "Is that you grandad?...
    As the subject of "things military" came up on another thread I was reminded of this. Little Johnny goes to visit his grandad. He notices on the mantlepiece a photograph of his grandfather in...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Phil A
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Phil A

New bride

A newly wed couple were preparing for their first night together when the bride says, "Darling, theres something I need to tell you, before we met, I used to be a hooker" The husband was taken...
    A newly wed couple were preparing for their first night together when the bride says, "Darling, theres something I need to tell you, before we met, I used to be a hooker" The husband was taken aback, but found himself strangely exited about it. "Tell me more" he said. She replied, "My...
    A newly wed couple were preparing for their first night together when the bride says, "Darling, theres something I need to tell you, before we met, I used to be a hooker" The husband was taken aback, but found himself strangely exited about...
    A newly wed couple were preparing for their first night together when the bride says, "Darling, theres something I need to tell you, before we met, I used to be a hooker" The husband was taken...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Chopper

A Blonde

A blonde walked into a bar and said "OUCH....that ruddy hurt"! Chopper.
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Chopper

A wanted advert.

Wanted; Girl with Harley, pick up truck and huge boobs. Must be able to tune engines, polish chrome and cook gourmet dinners. PLease send picture of Harley and Pick up Truck. Chopper. :cool::cool::D:D ...
    Wanted; Girl with Harley, pick up truck and huge boobs. Must be able to tune engines, polish chrome and cook gourmet dinners. PLease send picture of Harley and Pick up Truck. Chopper. :cool::cool::D:D PS: Mrs Chopper says I am a swine.
    Wanted; Girl with Harley, pick up truck and huge boobs. Must be able to tune engines, polish chrome and cook gourmet dinners. PLease send picture of Harley and Pick up Truck. Chopper. :cool::cool::D:D PS: Mrs Chopper says I am a swine.
    Wanted; Girl with Harley, pick up truck and huge boobs. Must be able to tune engines, polish chrome and cook gourmet dinners. PLease send picture of Harley and Pick up Truck. Chopper. :cool::cool::D:D ...
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. HarryS
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Doghouse Riley

Losing Your Marbles

YouTube- Losing your marbles
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. kindredspirit

Who do you look up to?

WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??? Try it without looking at answers 1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9 2) Multiply by 3 then 3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the...
    WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??? Try it without looking at answers 1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9 2) Multiply by 3 then 3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator) 4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number. 5) Add the digits together Now with that...
    WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??? Try it without looking at answers 1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9 2) Multiply by 3 then 3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator) 4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit...
    WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL??? Try it without looking at answers 1) Pick your Favourite number between 1-9 2) Multiply by 3 then 3) Add 3, then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. kindredspirit

The front fell off!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. shiney
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. shiney

Beware

If you don't pay your exorcist you may get repossessed!!!!!!
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Doghouse Riley

Magna Carta

This has made me smile for about forty years YouTube- Tony Hancock and Magna Carta
    This has made me smile for about forty years YouTube- Tony Hancock and Magna Carta
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. kindredspirit

Wanna have a larf?

YouTube- Drunk guy tries to wear his shorts ( Verry Funny , Prikolas )
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. music

New hospital opening soon.

The Staff have been informed "there will be no Crash Team":scratch: the team ,consisting of an Anesthetist, Cardiologist,and General medical staff, should consist of around 5 to 6 personnel. there will...
    The Staff have been informed "there will be no Crash Team":scratch: the team ,consisting of an Anesthetist, Cardiologist,and General medical staff, should consist of around 5 to 6 personnel. there will be no crash team till 2011 :(. The Nurses have been instructed to dial 999 for Paramedics in the case...
    The Staff have been informed "there will be no Crash Team":scratch: the team ,consisting of an Anesthetist, Cardiologist,and General medical staff, should consist of around 5 to 6 personnel. there will be no crash team till 2011 :(. The Nurses have been...
    The Staff have been informed "there will be no Crash Team":scratch: the team ,consisting of an Anesthetist, Cardiologist,and General medical staff, should consist of around 5 to 6 personnel. there will...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice