1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

The Muppet Show

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!! Section For General Banter And Laughs Including Jokes

Sort By:
Title
Replies Views ↓
Last Message
  1. oldwinegum

A ,must have, for the summer!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oUWCLBKK3E paste to browser as per.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Fat Controller

So funny!

Looking at the lamp posts, it happerns alot :snorky: so i think some people must have bad eye sight :doh:
    Looking at the lamp posts, it happerns alot :snorky: so i think some people must have bad eye sight :doh:
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. shiney

You Stand Accused...

:waggy: Sarafi :cat-kittyandsmiley:I'm sure you were only ... "playing" :whistle: :heehee:
    :waggy: Sarafi :cat-kittyandsmiley:I'm sure you were only ... "playing" :whistle: :heehee:
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Fat Controller
    Funny x 8

Aplomb....

Great word, I really must try to fit that one in during tea break tomorrow morning.
    Great word, I really must try to fit that one in during tea break tomorrow morning.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Dorsetmike

Jury service

me to.
    me to.
    me to.
    me to.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. Dorsetmike

What to put on the Christmas pud

Hi, try advocaat for a change, with or without cream, also goes nicely in mince pies, lift the top, pour in a few mLs, replace top, devour.Merry Christmas all
    Hi, try advocaat for a change, with or without cream, also goes nicely in mince pies, lift the top, pour in a few mLs, replace top, devour.Merry Christmas all
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Kandy

'Madeliene'

I so hope they find her alive and well.Every day i await news of her and as the days go on, the more heartbreaking it becomes.Keeping everything crossed!
    I so hope they find her alive and well.Every day i await news of her and as the days go on, the more heartbreaking it becomes.Keeping everything crossed!
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Dorsetmike

Problems of aging

A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.In her 20s, a...
    A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and firm.In her 30s to 40s, they are like pears, still nice...
    A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.In her 20s, a woman's breasts are like melons, round and...
    A family is at the dinner table. The son asks his father, "Dad, how many kinds of boobs are there?The father, surprised, answers, "Well, son, there are three kinds of breasts.In her 20s, a...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. music
    Funny x 4

The Clock.

The Wife came in this week with a new kitchen wall clock. The clock has a lovely Sentimental,Romantic Quote written on the large face,it is as follows::::WHAT I love most about HOME IS who...
    The Wife came in this week with a new kitchen wall clock. The clock has a lovely Sentimental,Romantic Quote written on the large face,it is as follows::::WHAT I love most about HOME IS who I SHARE it with.That night I went to the local and had one or four or five pints with the lads,came...
    The Wife came in this week with a new kitchen wall clock. The clock has a lovely Sentimental,Romantic Quote written on the large face,it is as follows::::WHAT I love most about HOME IS who I SHARE it with.That night I went to the local and...
    The Wife came in this week with a new kitchen wall clock. The clock has a lovely Sentimental,Romantic Quote written on the large face,it is as follows::::WHAT I love most about HOME IS who...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Kedi-Gato
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. clueless1
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. clueless1

Mimulus

I grow the Mimulus Guttatus by my pond beautiful plant but omg it self seeds everywhere round and in the pond given a chance, I have turf round the edges of the pond and in summer its just a mass...
    I grow the Mimulus Guttatus by my pond beautiful plant but omg it self seeds everywhere round and in the pond given a chance, I have turf round the edges of the pond and in summer its just a mass of these yellow flowers.
    I grow the Mimulus Guttatus by my pond beautiful plant but omg it self seeds everywhere round and in the pond given a chance, I have turf round the edges of the pond and in summer its just a mass of these yellow flowers.
    I grow the Mimulus Guttatus by my pond beautiful plant but omg it self seeds everywhere round and in the pond given a chance, I have turf round the edges of the pond and in summer its just a mass...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Axl

The Mafia Bookkeeper

A Mafia Godfather in Toronto finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was...
    A Mafia Godfather in Toronto finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might have to later testify about in court. When the...
    A Mafia Godfather in Toronto finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was assumed that Enzo would hear nothing that he might...
    A Mafia Godfather in Toronto finds out that his bookkeeper, Enzo, has cheated him out of 10 million bucks. His bookkeeper is deaf. That was the reason he got the job in the first place. It was...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. liliana

my strawberries do not look like this!

:biggrin: that's a show-strawberry for sure! :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. kindredspirit

Like to go for a ride?

I wanted to know, can you fall out and how does it stop ,,buffers,:wallbanging:
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Sheal

Work overload

:D don't forget CIDER...Complete Immunity During Employment Routine
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Lolimac
    Funny x 7

Express delivery!!!!! Well it is Christmas..........

This 'ere Chrimbo malarkey is a right rum do - innit? :heehee: :lunapic 130165696578242 5: :loll: Thanks for that little gem Loli, Jenny
    This 'ere Chrimbo malarkey is a right rum do - innit? :heehee: :lunapic 130165696578242 5: :loll: Thanks for that little gem Loli, Jenny
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Jack McHammocklashing
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. Steve R

Have a laugh at my expense.

:shocked:I have to admit I have done such in my past life ... and may again in the future ...:DOH:
    :shocked:I have to admit I have done such in my past life ... and may again in the future ...:DOH:
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. lazydog

OK guys, how do I get down?

Well thats just attention seeking.
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice