1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Tools And Equipment

Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Gary Fidler

Waterbutts

Too true Jack, a fiver might have got him global advertising and feed back, but as i've had no further response i'm going to remove his link. It'll be more than a fiver for an editorial but...
    Too true Jack, a fiver might have got him global advertising and feed back, but as i've had no further response i'm going to remove his link. It'll be more than a fiver for an editorial but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I wont ban him yet, as doing so would delete the thread,...
    Too true Jack, a fiver might have got him global advertising and feed back, but as i've had no further response i'm going to remove his link. It'll be more than a fiver for an editorial but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I wont...
    Too true Jack, a fiver might have got him global advertising and feed back, but as i've had no further response i'm going to remove his link. It'll be more than a fiver for an editorial but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. longk
    Like x 4

Water sprayers

Thanks Nick. :)
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. clanless

Water pumps

I just stick the watering can in the top of the butt, never found a use for taps. A pump would be good for moving water from one butt to another though.
    I just stick the watering can in the top of the butt, never found a use for taps. A pump would be good for moving water from one butt to another though.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Charentejohn

Water pump (surface type) non return to tank system

I did, and still will, consider the submersible to start the main pump. For the moment I will search around.
    I did, and still will, consider the submersible to start the main pump. For the moment I will search around.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Bower39

Water Butt Query

It won't work. Pressure in the butt will prevent it filling more than a few inches. Best alternate option I think it to take a downpipe diverter higher up on the downpipe and create an 'arch' over...
    It won't work. Pressure in the butt will prevent it filling more than a few inches. Best alternate option I think it to take a downpipe diverter higher up on the downpipe and create an 'arch' over the path and down into the water butt. Good excuse to buy a new arch and grow something over it too!
    It won't work. Pressure in the butt will prevent it filling more than a few inches. Best alternate option I think it to take a downpipe diverter higher up on the downpipe and create an 'arch' over the path and down into the water butt. Good...
    It won't work. Pressure in the butt will prevent it filling more than a few inches. Best alternate option I think it to take a downpipe diverter higher up on the downpipe and create an 'arch' over...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. pamsdish

WATER BUTT

Resurrecting this thread as the water butts are available again from Thursday 19th March, still £28-99, the £5 voucher will be in the 26th March edition, if you can hold your nerve they will still...
    Resurrecting this thread as the water butts are available again from Thursday 19th March, still £28-99, the £5 voucher will be in the 26th March edition, if you can hold your nerve they will still have in stock.
    Resurrecting this thread as the water butts are available again from Thursday 19th March, still £28-99, the £5 voucher will be in the 26th March edition, if you can hold your nerve they will still have in stock.
    Resurrecting this thread as the water butts are available again from Thursday 19th March, still £28-99, the £5 voucher will be in the 26th March edition, if you can hold your nerve they will still...
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Octopus Prime

Water Butt

Damn, too late :doh:Barbeque anyone?
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. justracing

Water but pump

If you get a water butt pump they can usually be left in as long as the water doesnt freeze.
    If you get a water butt pump they can usually be left in as long as the water doesnt freeze.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Daz_C

Wanting a Good Ratary Mower ?

My lawn mower is an antique, 28 years old!! An electric qualcast E30 bought in 1985 from B&Q.Still going strong. The only thing its had done to it,is have a new belt fitted about 15 years ago.Its...
    My lawn mower is an antique, 28 years old!! An electric qualcast E30 bought in 1985 from B&Q.Still going strong. The only thing its had done to it,is have a new belt fitted about 15 years ago.Its metal with a metal grass box also. It dos'nt look to pretty, but it does the job on my little garden.:D
    My lawn mower is an antique, 28 years old!! An electric qualcast E30 bought in 1985 from B&Q.Still going strong. The only thing its had done to it,is have a new belt fitted about 15 years ago.Its metal with a metal grass box also. It dos'nt look...
    My lawn mower is an antique, 28 years old!! An electric qualcast E30 bought in 1985 from B&Q.Still going strong. The only thing its had done to it,is have a new belt fitted about 15 years ago.Its...
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. finchman

Wanted operating instructions for landmaster 120 rotatavor

here they list the 80 and 140 so might be somehelp
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. wiseowl

Wall Tile Cutter

Good afternoon Loofah much appreciated my friend for all your input ,I will have a look for something similar to the one above:ThankYou:
    Good afternoon Loofah much appreciated my friend for all your input ,I will have a look for something similar to the one above:ThankYou:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. pickle

wall supports for wisteria

We have trained our wisteria on wires on screw eyes and vine eyes. Vine eyes need to be hammered into the wall where as you drill the wall for screw eyes.
    We have trained our wisteria on wires on screw eyes and vine eyes. Vine eyes need to be hammered into the wall where as you drill the wall for screw eyes.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. happymundays

Victa Wilkinson 18 inch "Silver Streak" model rotary 2-stroke petrol powered push mow

Any advice on this model for £75 Victa Wilkinson 18 inch "Silver Streak" model rotary 2-stroke petrol powered push mowerThanks
    Any advice on this model for £75 Victa Wilkinson 18 inch "Silver Streak" model rotary 2-stroke petrol powered push mowerThanks
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Heather333

Vibrating Flymo!

The normal reason for a lawn mower of that type to vibrate is that the blade is unbalanced. Take it to a dealer and have the blade checked.
    The normal reason for a lawn mower of that type to vibrate is that the blade is unbalanced. Take it to a dealer and have the blade checked.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Dips

Very warm gardening gloves

These would maybe be worth a try Dips :blue thumb:...
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. r2oo

Vacuum cleaner stuff

I have been composting my hooverings regularly - most of it breaks down - though I have found that the pen lids, small lego type toys and tinsel pieces etc don't decompose as readily! If I'm...
    I have been composting my hooverings regularly - most of it breaks down - though I have found that the pen lids, small lego type toys and tinsel pieces etc don't decompose as readily! If I'm not using them for planting seeds, I tend to compost toilet roll tubes too. All my guinea pig...
    I have been composting my hooverings regularly - most of it breaks down - though I have found that the pen lids, small lego type toys and tinsel pieces etc don't decompose as readily! If I'm not using them for planting seeds, I tend to...
    I have been composting my hooverings regularly - most of it breaks down - though I have found that the pen lids, small lego type toys and tinsel pieces etc don't decompose as readily! If I'm...
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. happymundays

Urgent advice !Flymo Petrol Strimmer. XLT 250

Thanks all for your advice I did not go for it.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Old Kent Biker

Upgrading a strimmer head

As pete says a sharp tap, prior to that use penetrating spray like WD40.
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. LindsayH

Unusual gardening equipment.

That's fab! I didn't even know you could grow carrots in pots - I'll give it a go.
    That's fab! I didn't even know you could grow carrots in pots - I'll give it a go.
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. alex-adam

Unusual Garden Fork

Called a graip in Scotland. But remains a muck fork in any dialect
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice