Tools And Equipment

Any Tools Or Equipment That Can Be Used, Can Be Discussed/Rated Here

Sort By:
Title ↓
Replies Views
Last Message
  1. Hyla arborea

Tubing for spraybars

Wee Hee!! Guess what? Doing my occasional trawl on Ebay I've found a 20-gallon sprayer that will fit beautifully in my mini trailer and spray a four-metre swathe at a time... and it's well under...
    Wee Hee!! Guess what? Doing my occasional trawl on Ebay I've found a 20-gallon sprayer that will fit beautifully in my mini trailer and spray a four-metre swathe at a time... and it's well under half the price of the AgriFab or Westwood kit. Also has a lance. So with a Shurflo pump at around...
    Wee Hee!! Guess what? Doing my occasional trawl on Ebay I've found a 20-gallon sprayer that will fit beautifully in my mini trailer and spray a four-metre swathe at a time... and it's well under half the price of the AgriFab or Westwood kit. Also...
    Wee Hee!! Guess what? Doing my occasional trawl on Ebay I've found a 20-gallon sprayer that will fit beautifully in my mini trailer and spray a four-metre swathe at a time... and it's well under...
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. Sezzle

Trowel for stony soil?

DavidI guess the bulb planter would be fine for making the hole but using two trowels in a sort of pincer action lets you lift a small plant, or even fragile seedlings, out of the ground very...
    DavidI guess the bulb planter would be fine for making the hole but using two trowels in a sort of pincer action lets you lift a small plant, or even fragile seedlings, out of the ground very cleanly.
    DavidI guess the bulb planter would be fine for making the hole but using two trowels in a sort of pincer action lets you lift a small plant, or even fragile seedlings, out of the ground very cleanly.
    DavidI guess the bulb planter would be fine for making the hole but using two trowels in a sort of pincer action lets you lift a small plant, or even fragile seedlings, out of the ground very...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. greenfingerskev

Trowel and fork

Just been given a Spear and Jackson set today as a birthday present. Yet to use, but significantly better quality than I have had before. The trowel has depth measurements displayed on it too,...
    Just been given a Spear and Jackson set today as a birthday present. Yet to use, but significantly better quality than I have had before. The trowel has depth measurements displayed on it too, which is handy.
    Just been given a Spear and Jackson set today as a birthday present. Yet to use, but significantly better quality than I have had before. The trowel has depth measurements displayed on it too, which is handy.
    Just been given a Spear and Jackson set today as a birthday present. Yet to use, but significantly better quality than I have had before. The trowel has depth measurements displayed on it too,...
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. Spruce

Trolley to move large pots

They 'walk' down far easier than they 'climb'. But not as difficult as getting a wheelchair user into a similar escape chair and down flights of stairs.
    They 'walk' down far easier than they 'climb'. But not as difficult as getting a wheelchair user into a similar escape chair and down flights of stairs.
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. miraflores

trimmer spool easy to change?

I woke up one morning to find that had happened to me and my hands were completely floppy and disabled. Then I woke up a second time and everything was OK. It worried me for some months afterwards...
    I woke up one morning to find that had happened to me and my hands were completely floppy and disabled. Then I woke up a second time and everything was OK. It worried me for some months afterwards in case it was real and could happen whilst driving.
    I woke up one morning to find that had happened to me and my hands were completely floppy and disabled. Then I woke up a second time and everything was OK. It worried me for some months afterwards in case it was real and could happen whilst driving.
    I woke up one morning to find that had happened to me and my hands were completely floppy and disabled. Then I woke up a second time and everything was OK. It worried me for some months afterwards...
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. linlin

Trailer for ride on mower

I use mine for pulling the big green trade bins around the school two at a time with no problems
    I use mine for pulling the big green trade bins around the school two at a time with no problems
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. Wobblycogs

Tough gardening gloves needed.

I'd like to thank everyone for the response. I have managed to find a good pair of leather, gauntlet-type gloves, which are supposed to be good even with Pyracantha! they weren't cheap mind, but...
    I'd like to thank everyone for the response. I have managed to find a good pair of leather, gauntlet-type gloves, which are supposed to be good even with Pyracantha! they weren't cheap mind, but they should outlast me. (If they don't, well I hope it's because I shall be around for another 30...
    I'd like to thank everyone for the response. I have managed to find a good pair of leather, gauntlet-type gloves, which are supposed to be good even with Pyracantha! they weren't cheap mind, but they should outlast me. (If they don't, well I hope...
    I'd like to thank everyone for the response. I have managed to find a good pair of leather, gauntlet-type gloves, which are supposed to be good even with Pyracantha! they weren't cheap mind, but...
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Arsenalrule

Tools to get weeds out

Hoe - as in Hoe, Hoe, Hoe and Hoe again.I favour a "swoe" hoeas it is effective on either the push or the pull stroke, and will reach around the back of plants for an elusive weed, plus it has...
    Hoe - as in Hoe, Hoe, Hoe and Hoe again.I favour a "swoe" hoeas it is effective on either the push or the pull stroke, and will reach around the back of plants for an elusive weed, plus it has a point for "digging out" when that is called for, but a Dutch Hoewould be an alternative....
    Hoe - as in Hoe, Hoe, Hoe and Hoe again.I favour a "swoe" hoeas it is effective on either the push or the pull stroke, and will reach around the back of plants for an elusive weed, plus it has a point for "digging out" when that is called...
    Hoe - as in Hoe, Hoe, Hoe and Hoe again.I favour a "swoe" hoeas it is effective on either the push or the pull stroke, and will reach around the back of plants for an elusive weed, plus it has...
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Barefootgardens

Tools sent from heaven!

Looks great tool. Thanks for sharing.
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. richtich

Tools of the trade

Ill also add i got my public liability through ive also got my tools covered on the policy for an unbelevably cheep price came in handy to when i turned around one day and someone ran off with me...
    Ill also add i got my public liability through ive also got my tools covered on the policy for an unbelevably cheep price came in handy to when i turned around one day and someone ran off with me strimmer :mad:
    Ill also add i got my public liability through ive also got my tools covered on the policy for an unbelevably cheep price came in handy to when i turned around one day and someone ran off with me strimmer :mad:
    Ill also add i got my public liability through ive also got my tools covered on the policy for an unbelevably cheep price came in handy to when i turned around one day and someone ran off with me...
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. richtich

Tools of the trade

Hi Richtich,can you change your profile please to allow for PM and emails so that if members want to give advice privately they can do so...Ta :cool:
    Hi Richtich,can you change your profile please to allow for PM and emails so that if members want to give advice privately they can do so...Ta :cool:
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. norm

Tools for pruning/cutting back trees - Wolf

For Secateurs and Loppers one of the best makes is Loewe Original LÖWE - Original Löwe which can be had from: Pruning tools including loppers, secateurs, pruning saws & bow saws by Pruning World...
    For Secateurs and Loppers one of the best makes is Loewe Original LÖWE - Original Löwe which can be had from: Pruning tools including loppers, secateurs, pruning saws & bow saws by Pruning World - This firm also sells saws, and extendable loppers. Hope this helps.
    For Secateurs and Loppers one of the best makes is Loewe Original LÖWE - Original Löwe which can be had from: Pruning tools including loppers, secateurs, pruning saws & bow saws by Pruning World - This firm also sells saws, and extendable...
    For Secateurs and Loppers one of the best makes is Loewe Original LÖWE - Original Löwe which can be had from: Pruning tools including loppers, secateurs, pruning saws & bow saws by Pruning World...
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Richard11

Tools For A New Gardening Business

I recently purchased gardening equipment from Inthemarket. I have bought a polytunnel to grow my garden safe and secure. I suggest to go through Inthemarket if you looking quality product in cheap...
    I recently purchased gardening equipment from Inthemarket. I have bought a polytunnel to grow my garden safe and secure. I suggest to go through Inthemarket if you looking quality product in cheap price.
    I recently purchased gardening equipment from Inthemarket. I have bought a polytunnel to grow my garden safe and secure. I suggest to go through Inthemarket if you looking quality product in cheap price.
    I recently purchased gardening equipment from Inthemarket. I have bought a polytunnel to grow my garden safe and secure. I suggest to go through Inthemarket if you looking quality product in cheap...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. weekend gardener

tools

I'm so glad you got your tools back pal. Although i was mad about my trolley and wheelbarrow getting stolen, they were only valuable to me. The trolley was on it's last legs, and the wheelbarrow...
    I'm so glad you got your tools back pal. Although i was mad about my trolley and wheelbarrow getting stolen, they were only valuable to me. The trolley was on it's last legs, and the wheelbarrow was given to me, unfortunatly if i put heavy stuff in it the wheel went flat, so they didn't get a...
    I'm so glad you got your tools back pal. Although i was mad about my trolley and wheelbarrow getting stolen, they were only valuable to me. The trolley was on it's last legs, and the wheelbarrow was given to me, unfortunatly if i put heavy stuff...
    I'm so glad you got your tools back pal. Although i was mad about my trolley and wheelbarrow getting stolen, they were only valuable to me. The trolley was on it's last legs, and the wheelbarrow...
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. use to be gardener

tools

I've still got the flymo out, but I agree - far too wet and muddy!
    Replies:
    Views:
  16. Ariadae

Tool handles

Hi there,If they are in good condition then you can repair them to any gardening center. If they are not able to repair them then it is better to replace them.
    Hi there,If they are in good condition then you can repair them to any gardening center. If they are not able to repair them then it is better to replace them.
    Replies:
    Views:
  17. Brind

Tool for trimming plants at an awkward distance

I use a Wolf pruner on the 4mtr handle I made up, but I believe they now make an extra long handle. As I am now 81 I have to get assistance in lifting it to the required height.
    I use a Wolf pruner on the 4mtr handle I made up, but I believe they now make an extra long handle. As I am now 81 I have to get assistance in lifting it to the required height.
    Replies:
    Views:
  18. Howard Stone

Tool for moving heavy plant pots.

I think you'll probably be ok so long as the base and sides are strong enough. You'll just need those ratchet ties on the sides to pull the sack truck flush against the side. A small chock at the...
    I think you'll probably be ok so long as the base and sides are strong enough. You'll just need those ratchet ties on the sides to pull the sack truck flush against the side. A small chock at the back of the sack truck plate might help the base sit better.
    I think you'll probably be ok so long as the base and sides are strong enough. You'll just need those ratchet ties on the sides to pull the sack truck flush against the side. A small chock at the back of the sack truck plate might help the base...
    I think you'll probably be ok so long as the base and sides are strong enough. You'll just need those ratchet ties on the sides to pull the sack truck flush against the side. A small chock at the...
    Replies:
    Views:
  19. gingergerry

tiller

I agree, digging to break in the soil is the best way, then use a petrol powered rotavator. I have both petrol and electric. I would warn however that the Mantis which was 750watt is now only...
    I agree, digging to break in the soil is the best way, then use a petrol powered rotavator. I have both petrol and electric. I would warn however that the Mantis which was 750watt is now only 520watt. If you want a really powerful electric model then The Wolf-Garten C30E Electric Tiller is...
    I agree, digging to break in the soil is the best way, then use a petrol powered rotavator. I have both petrol and electric. I would warn however that the Mantis which was 750watt is now only 520watt. If you want a really powerful electric model...
    I agree, digging to break in the soil is the best way, then use a petrol powered rotavator. I have both petrol and electric. I would warn however that the Mantis which was 750watt is now only...
    Replies:
    Views:
  20. Coolsox

Thru hose feeder

Miracle Gro do one, dunno if you can refill with whatever you like, or if you have to use their refills?
    Miracle Gro do one, dunno if you can refill with whatever you like, or if you have to use their refills?
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice