Vouchers £5 off £20 at Wickes in-store + online

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,996
    Sign up for their news letter and get emailed a £5 off £20 voucher. If you want more than one, sign up again with a different email address. Once on their mailing list you'll get other vouchers, last one I got was £10 off £50 + £20 off £100.

http://www.wickes.co.uk/signup

wickes voucher.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
      Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
    • Linz

Linz Total Gardener

Prosperous Peasant
      Ratings:
      +6,224
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,996
      Funnily enough, my neighbours have asked me to pick up some bark chippings when there next, as they're 3 bags for £15, looks like I'm going to get a £5 freebie. Signed up to another (AKA 'new') account yesterday evening, got the voucher emailed this morning.

• Like Like x 1
      • Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996
        Whilst the online codes differ between vouchers for different signups, the in-store barcode is the same on all of them, so you should be able to keep on printing and using the voucher the just one email for separate £20 shops.

NB Their 3 for 2s finish today (21st Apr), so last chance to get the likes of 3 for 2 bags of cement @ £13.18 for 3 bags, or 38 x 63 x 2400 timber studding @ £6.98 for 3, both before voucher deduction. I use those studs for internal polytunnel timbers fixed to separate lengths of preserved timber driven/cast into the ground.

• Ben James

Ben James Gardener

Ratings:
        +223
        Does anybody have an instore barcode on an email, they might be able to upload a screenshot of? As all the barcodes are the same code. Would much appreciate - off to Wickes tonight and will undoubtedly spend £20, but doubt my barcode will come through in time...

• JWK

JWK Gardener Staff Member

Ratings:
        +45,635
        Mine came through in just over an hour after registering so there is time.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,996

@Ben James I will send yo a PM in a few minutes

• Friendly Friendly x 1
        • Scrungee

Ratings:
          +28,996
          One hasn't come after over 2 days after receiving confirmation email, 4 have not even produced a confirmation email, one signup produced a voucher in minutes (but no initial signup confirmation), others have come within hours, the whole process seems a shambles.

I still needed some last bits and pieces for my latest polytunnel, my elderly neighbours wanted 2 separate £15's worth of stuff collected that I was very happy to do for them :) and I'm knocking out an old open fireplace, replacing concrete bed, reducing opening with blockwork, bedding a new fire surround and hearth in place and making good plasterwork to get it ready for my stove installer to do the last bits and pieces, so needed some stuff for that.

70L MPC is 4 for £15, 4p/L after 25% voucher reduction, blue plastic pipe for hoop houses might be worth checking out. Their coal is 3 for 2 and works out much cheaper than anywhere else. Decking boards for raised beds might be something else.

@Ben James you have a PM

P.S. Print 2 copies for 2 x £20 shops, etc. I'm another Victorian house owner, re-wired, re-plumbed, re-plastered lots of areas, re-built timber suspended ground floors, and lots more using stuff from Wickes, only wish I'd been able to get 25% off all those materials.

• Informative Informative x 1
            Last edited: Apr 21, 2016
          • Ben James

Ben James Gardener

Ratings:
            +223
            Many thanks Scrungee, much appreciated indeed! Had to buy a Hot Air Gun and various other bits and pieces last night. My email from Wickes has still not come through by the way... makes you wonder what kind of network support they have, most companies will just send an automatic email out - the delay suggests someone at Wickes must be manually pushing the emails through which is a bit odd.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
            +28,996
            Thanks for letting me know it helped.

I'm still waiting over 3 days on one signup for the voucher, good job we have multiple emails for multiple applications.