1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Freebies £7.50's Worth of free stuff at Wyevale 10 - 12 May

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, May 10, 2019.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,997
    Valid this weekend only 10 to 12 May, N.B. You need to present a Gardening Club card with your vouchers

Voucher for £5 off, no minimum spend threshold http://email.gardeningclubmail.co.u.../2019/05-May/2019-05-09-voucher/5-voucher.pdf

Voucher for £2.50 off, no minimum spend threshold http://email.gardeningclubmail.co.u...019/05-May/2019-05-09-voucher/250-voucher.pdf

Free Gardeners Delight tomato plant, normally £2.50 http://email.gardeningclubmail.co.u...-May/2019-05-09-voucher/gardeners-delight.pdf

• Like Like x 1
      Last edited: May 10, 2019
    • Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      The £2.50 voucher won't scan together with the £5 voucher. Mrs Scrungee did well with one of her shops being served by a manager who deducted the £2.50 anyway.

One Wyevale had run out of Gardeners Delights and was letting customers take more interesting varieties.

Seed spuds now 70% off, so got Sarpo Mira being a good variety for growing late into the season.

• Scrungee

Ratings:
      +28,997
      N.B.

1) Garden Club points no longer exist and cards now get 5% off at the till, so you need to put stuff to the value of £5.26 in your basket so the total reduces to £5 leaving you nothing to pay.

In the past, putting stuff in my basket that was subject to further, unshown reductions has meant I had insufficient in my basket to use one of these vouchers, so it's important to get enough in.

2) These vouchers aren't account specific, so multiples can be printed and used with a collection of different cards (we've got at least 20), using different tills and different days to avoid confusing their staff.

3) If you have a Wyevale close by that has changed to Blue Diamond, that BD will take these vouchers (probably the £5 + £2.50 EDIT: Yes, BD take both when Wyevale will only ake one!) and will continue to take other unexpired vouchers untill 31st May.

And if you have a local Wyevale that is changing to a Dobbies, they also will be accepting Garden Club vouchers as soon as they change. For a short period I'll be able to spend the same vouchers at a local Wyevale, Blue Diamond and a Dobbies!

• Informative Informative x 1
        Last edited: May 11, 2019
      • Scrungee

Ratings:
        +28,997
        Just totalled up all our freebies, each voucher spent at BD gains a further 5% in points (× 1.05), and those spent at Wyevale buy 5% extra (÷ 0.95) than voucher value (incl tomatoes, which make a 13p profit each), a saving of £81.46, plus I re-used some other vouchers, total savings of £88.81.

P.S. I forgot to mention above that Wyevale put all their runt Gardeners Delight plants by the tills for customers with the freebie plants voucher, but we selected the very best ones they had outside and took those to the tills.