Reduced 99p Store clearance, up to 30% off

Discussion in 'Freebies, Offers & Bargains' started by Scrungee, Feb 8, 2016.

1. Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
    +28,996
    Anybody got a list of where and when they become 69 to 79p stores for a few weeks? Even if they're not closing permanently and being converted to Poundlands, all their stock will be sold off, like is now happening at Stroud http://www.stroudnewsandjournal.co....Stores_to_close_and_be_replaced_by_Poundland/ so might be worth keeping an eye on your local store.

99p.jpg

P.S. Don't get over excited like they did in Wrexham [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
      Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    • john558

john558 Total Gardener

Retired
      Ratings:
      +8,190
      This never happened in Ramsgate, Kent, just a notice saying the store would be closed on 9th Feb and become a Poundland in a few days time. I believe their(99p) stock will be used in the new store. I must check out the store in Margate.

• Like Like x 1
      • Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
        +28,996
        It would be really interesting to know whether they've re-opened with the same stock in a re-badged store, but simply added 1p to the price of everything, or whether all their stock will be standard Poundland stuff when they re-open in a few days time.

• Anthony Rogers

Anthony Rogers Guest

Ratings:
        +0
        Ours haven't got a sale on or any sign of closing.

But looking on internet it seems that not all are being rebranded, but may carry on as 99p stores.

It also says that they are closing and selling the property at so many locations, perhaps this is what is happening at Stroud considering Ramsgate, Kidderminster for example aren't having a sale.

• john558

john558 Total Gardener

Retired
        Ratings:
        +8,190
        I have noticed recently that both stores carried the same stock. The new store has a large storage area upstairs. I hope the new Poundland will be clean in general, last year the local council closed the store for a time as mice & rat droppings were found.