1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

A little something thru the post!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by Helofadigger, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Well as most people seem to do a little these days we buy a few things off eBay and sell a few things we no longer want as the saying goes 'swings and roundabouts' anyway I was waiting on some phone stuff coming through the post and thought yipee they have come only to find eBay had sent us a little something for christmas!

Imagine my delight when I opened the box to find a string of fairy lights complete with holly and berries on it (of course it has the word eBay through it as well) and although you could well be screaming TACKY at your screen right now I dare bet just like Bob was....I think they are quite cute and what makes them even more pretty in my tiny little mind is that they run off the USB port on my laptop so now I'm really getting into the spirit of christmas! :D

Anyone else got this little gift as well?
    Helen.xxx.

2. Banana Man

Banana Man You're Growing On Me ...

SuperHero...
    Ratings:
    +213
    :D I think they sound cool :D

3. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Awwwwwww Helen,

Bet that cheered you up no end :D

I've not had a gift off them yet but hey there's still time [​IMG]

4. Helofadigger

Helofadigger Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Here's a little picture of the lights

[​IMG]

sadly they are a little too big for my tiny laptop but are ideal for me to wear when I'm in a funny mood and messing around on the net. :D
    Helen.xxx.

5. accidentalgardener

accidentalgardener Gardener

Ratings:
    +1
    Helen,

Make 'em into earings and sell 'em on Ebay :D