1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

African Purple Basil

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by noisette47, Mar 25, 2016.

1. noisette47

noisette47 Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +14,281
    This is a long shot but...I'd planned on this basil http://www.unwins.co.uk/basil-african-blue-plants-pid6785.html with Firecracker chillies and Lotus berthelottii for my terrace pots this year. Can't get the basil here any more:sad: I've looked all over the 'net but the only other supplier I could find is a wholesaler..minimum order 10 trays of 50 plants.
    So...would any kind soul be prepared to order me two lots of three and send them on to me here in France (all costs reimbursed, naturally!).
    From what I've read, it's a sterile plant, so can't even have a go at growing from seed:wallbanging:
    :fingers crossed::fingers crossed::fingers crossed: Thanks:)