1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Alice

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ClaraLou, Mar 31, 2012.

1. ClaraLou

ClaraLou Total Gardener

Ratings:
    +2,729
    Just wondered whether any of you have heard from Alice. I know she was under the weather and I'm hoping she's recovered. I miss her posts. When she got really, really exasperated she always wrote 'jings!'. No need for the old treetreetree there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Daisies

Daisies Total Gardener

Ratings:
      +2,686
      I had a chat with her on the phone a few months ago. She had a rough trot after her operation and now has other things to worry about which she said she didn't want the detail of made public. But she's really bright and spending a lot of time walking her dog in the forests near her home.

• Like Like x 1
      • gcc3663

gcc3663 Knackered Grandad trying to keep up with a 4yr old

Ratings:
        +1,663
        Thanks for the update Daisees
        Hopefully Alice will be cheered by the knowledge she is still in the thoughts of members here.
        Can I add my wishes for her continued improvement and hope that, when she gets the chance, she keeps an eye on what we are being allowed to get away with in her absence.:grphg:

• Like Like x 2
        • ClaraLou

ClaraLou Total Gardener

Ratings:
          +2,729
          Yes, thank you Daisees. I do hope Alice will feel able to join in with us again at some point.

• ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
          +100,836
          Same here, I hope she will just keep an eye on us all and when she's ready come back to us as she is very definitely missed.:snork: