1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Robin's Nest

Discussion in 'Wildlife Corner' started by weedaway, May 3, 2022.

1. weedaway

weedaway Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +458
    Hi.

I saw a little Robin just outside my back door for the last week or so, I didn't take much notice until today when I realised that there was a pattern to what they were doing, they kept looking around and then diving down into a flower pot partially covered by another pot, so when the Robin left the pot I had a quick look and found that it was a young female with little babies, I would say that they are about a week old now and all doing very well.
    I tried to upload a video file of the nest, I tried but a drop down says Error file too big, so here is a picture instead.
    Hope you like it.

DSCN9211.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Sheps

Sheps Keen Gardener

Ratings:
      +1,184
      Enjoy watching them grow

• Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1