1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Books for Sale and Free + Postage

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Aesculus, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Aesculus

Aesculus Bureaucrat 34 (Admin)

Cashier
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    I'm selling on all my books as I've had enough of lugging them round with me or storing them in cupboards so I've listed a number of them on Amazon at, at around £3.00 less (usually)

These ones are available for free + postage as they go for very little online if nobody wants them they they will get a quick trip down to the charity shops​
    • Logan Botanic Garden by Alan Bennel - a thin 40 page all colour paperback talking about the history and plants of Logan Botanic garden in scotland
    • Trees of Britain and Europe by Bob Press - small 100 page illustrated key, has highlighter marks on some pages
    • The Royal Horticultural Society BULBS by Rod Leeds - a thin 80 page paperback on bulbs
    • A Wisley Handbook, Heaths and heathers by F. P. Knight - 70 page paperback
    • A Wisley Handbook, The Mixed Border by Christopher Lloyd - thin 60 page paperback
    • Best Climbers by Stefan Buczacki - 130 page paperback
    • Plant Hunting for Kew by F Nigel Hepper - heavy 200+ page paperback
    • Gardening with Colour by Lance Hattatt - heavy 250 page hardback
    • Royal Horticultural Society Illustrated Dictionary of Gardening - A very heavy volume 850+ pages
    • Cottage Garden Flowers (Wisley Handbook) by Sue Phillips - thin 100 page paperback
    • Cacti and Succulents by Gideon F. Smith - 160 page hardback
    • Plants of the Humid Tropics Biome (Eden Project Books) - by Robin Lock - small 130 page paperback guide
    • Water Gardening by Philip Swindells - thin 50 page paperback
    • The Encyclopedia of Wild Flowers by John Akeroyd - large heavy hardback 350+ pages
    • Evolution The Triumph of an Idea by Carl Zimmer - Heavy 400 page paperback
    • Fun with Botany by William C. Carter - thin 50 page book
    • The Dictionary of Shrubs in Colour by S. Millar Gault - 200 page hardback book
    • A Colour Guide to Fuchsias V1-4 by G. and A. Walker + some printed growing guides which came with them - thin paperback guides
    • A Colour Guide to Pelargoniums by G. and A. Walker - thin paperback guide
    • Mr Smiths Gardening Book - small paperback guide
    • The Propagation of Hardy Perennials by Richard Bird - small hardback book 200 pages
    • A Practical Guide to Gardening - Spiral bound hardback 200 pages
    • The Complete Book of Cacti & Succulents by Terry Hewitt - Large hardback book 180 pages

2. Aesculus

Cashier
    Ratings:
    +1,337
    Right I think that's all the ones I wan't to sell :ThankYou:

3. Phil A

Phil A Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh, if only I wasn't clearing out all my stuff to move:doh: Some good titles there Aescarlos.

• Like Like x 1
    • Aesculus

Cashier
      Ratings:
      +1,337
      Just added my full 5 volume set of Flora Europaea as well although it's overpriced I will happily knock £40 off for GC people:dbgrtmb:

• Like Like x 1