1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bored vs Board

Discussion in 'The Muppet Show' started by clueless1, Feb 6, 2013.

1. clueless1

clueless1 member... yep, that's what I am:)

Ratings:
    +19,596
    Its a sad state of affairs when the computer has to try to guess what you were trying to say. I put into google 'Bored of wii fit'.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&tbo=...86,d.d2k&fp=4130e6fbaf6ca29b&biw=1366&bih=643

So all but the first result start telling me about the Wii Fit balance board. Because google assumes I can't spell and that's what I meant.

Ok, fair enough. Lets explicitly exclude 'board' from our search.

http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&suge...86,d.d2k&fp=4130e6fbaf6ca29b&biw=1366&bih=643

Then we see that the second result is for someone selling a Wii Balance Bored and Wii Fit game, and someone else is selling the console and balance bored on and games, and someone else is selling a a Wii Fit bored and gun.

Anyway, you can probably tell I'm currently a bit board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • shiney

shiney President, Grumpy Old Men's Club Staff Member

Retired - Last Century!!!
      Ratings:
      +118,494
      :lunapic 130165696578242 5: :lunapic 130165696578242 5:

I always get annoyed when google try to be intelligent and predict what I'm asking :mad:. Is there any way to turn that facility off?

• Jiffy

Jiffy The Match is on Fire

Pyro
      Ratings:
      +31,941
      When speilling is as bad as mine, you can see how hard it is to find things now

• Scrungee

Scrungee Well known for it

Ratings:
      +28,997
      • Informative Informative x 1