1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Bored!!

Discussion in 'General Gardening Discussion' started by mrtibbs, Apr 30, 2015.

1. mrtibbs

mrtibbs LOST !!!

Ratings:
    +158
    Ive been struck down with a VERY serious case of man flu. Been really bored sitting around feeling sorry for myself. I decided to build a simple bird bath. Just in case anyone local is interested, ive run out of grapes!!!!! DSCF0790.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 5
    • Lolimac

Lolimac Guest

Ratings:
      +0
      Awww you poor thing Mr Tibbs,hope you're feeling better:thumbsup: Man Flu is a serious business,well for a man it is:rolleyespink::snork:

• Agree Agree x 5
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • WeeTam

WeeTam Total Gardener

Ratings:
        +5,093
        Man flu is a very serious illness indeed and in my household the only known cure for it is a day lying on the sofa with SkySports on with a slab of chocolate cake , some doritos, and a few cans of Stella to wash down the medicine :thumbsup:

• Funny Funny x 3
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • ARMANDII

ARMANDII Low Flying Administrator Staff Member

Ratings:
          +100,836
          Hi Mrtibbs, I'd love to help you out but all my grapes are being put to good use.............
          [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
          • "M"

"M" Total Gardener

Ratings:
            +31,885
            Hope you recover from you very serious dose of Man Flu soon Mr Tibbs ...

... on the plus side ...

... look how it has brought out the creative side of you: love the bird bath :dbgrtmb:

• Agree Agree x 1