1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Campanula persicifolia division

Discussion in 'Gardening Discussions' started by Hazel Twigg, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Hazel Twigg

Hazel Twigg Apprentice Gardener

Ratings:
    +15
    I have several Fairy Bells and one of the clumps has not flowered this year as it needs some division. I would like to divide now rather than wait till Autumn as I am working on a rockery and a piece of this would be ideal in a central position. Have heard this plant likes well drained soil so will add grit. Not had problems with slugs and snails with campanula but will be looking out for damage nevertheless. Hoping the division takes and may have flowers next year.