1. IMPORTANT - NEW & EXISTING MEMBERS

E-MAIL SERVER ISSUES

We are currently experiencing issues with our outgoing email server, therefore EXISTING members will not be getting any alert emails, and NEW/PROSPECTIVE members will not receive the email they need to confirm their account. This matter has been escalated, however the technician responsible is currently on annual leave.For assistance, in the first instance, please PM any/all of the admin team (if you can), alternatively please send an email to:

[email protected]

We will endeavour to help as quickly as we can.
    Dismiss Notice

Can I put my gherkin plant in the blowaway greenhouse already?

Discussion in 'Edible Gardening' started by Selleri, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Selleri

Selleri Koala

Ratings:
    +7,632
    The allegedly :lolpt: "compact" plant is taking over the windowsill and is now flowering. Do I dare to risk it in the blowaway greenhouse already?

The temperature in the b.a.g.h. is between 5-25 c and it seems that we are into fairly stable temperatures now.

I only have one potful (found some old seeds) so wouldn't like to lose it. This is about similar variety Wilko's gherkin seeds

Thanks!

2. john558

john558 Total Gardener

Retired
    Ratings:
    +8,265
    My Cucumbers are getting the same Selleri, I'll wait a couple of weeks and then they go into the blowaway house.

• Useful Useful x 1