Celebrity Big Brother..

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by wildflower, Jan 7, 2007.

1. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Is anyone else watching celebrity BB..I never watch the one in the summer ..But i allways try to catch bits of the celebrity one..
    I think Ken russell is a bit frail to be in their he is nearly 80 and its a lot for him..he had to be helped in down the stairs and the late nights and early mornings must take a toll on him..
    And i would hate to be in their with the goodys !! :D :D

2. windy miller

windy miller Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a good job that Tourette guys gone!!! Can you imagine being stuck in there with him,Jade and her one-armed lesbian mother :eek: :eek: That, coupled with Ken Russells snoring and I'd have lost it within a couple of days!!! :D :D [​IMG]

3. sheppy

sheppy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Ken's walked today apparently, can't blame him. I couldn't have lasted 5 minutes with Jades mother - she's obnoxious.

4. compostee

compostee Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Had planned to look in occasionally before i started, but didn't get time, then discovered jade and her folks were in there, shalln't be viewing at all now.

5. Johnny

Johnny Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    It's car crash TV and I can't help but keep looking. Jades mother is just a vile racist chav and anyone with any sense should leave the BB house. Leo Sayer just keeps going on about self love and swearing so obviously he needs publicity [​IMG]

6. sheppy

sheppy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Leo Sayer has always been strange, I remember seeing a documentary with Louis Theroux (not sure how that is spelt) and he came across off completely bonkers then! It still amazes me why so called celebs do this programme. Wish I could ignore it but if I flick through the channels and catch a glimpse, then I'm addicted again!

7. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    I am still trying to watch bits of it when i get the remote control.. :D I am glad ken has gone out even if its just for his healths sake..allthough he was amusing with his snoring.. :D
    I must admit i enjoyed it last year when pete burns was in it as that was entertainment !!
    If i was in their with that goody family particularly the mother i too would have to leave..I caught a bit of it yesterday where she was doing acrobats on the floor and i just thought Please go away !!and she is so loud and common she makes you want to cringe.. :eek: I cant say leo sayer is one of my favourites and he does seem to swear a lot..
    I like cleo she is quite funny and witty..

8. Johnny

Johnny Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    That was a great series and wasn't he having an on /off relationship with his manager that seemed to be embarresed by him as he kept getting up all the time and singing for no reason in bars etc and asking if people remembered him and his songs [​IMG]

9. sheppy

sheppy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Exactly right Johnny! I'd forgoten that! Fraid to say I'm currently watching the first celebrity vote off with laptop in ,well,lap, obviously! Earlier Leo was telling everyone how amazinging adored by everyone he is. I almost want to curl up and die for him! And yes, what a fantastic series that was. Particularly remember Louis with Jimmy Saville and Keith Harris!

10. Johnny

Johnny Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The Jimmy Saville one were Louis was made to sleep in Jimmys dead mothers bed with her clothes still there in the cupboard beside him!!! and Jimmy saying that he had a caravan on the front of Scarborough were he took ladies and could be seen from the house!!!! I'm still in therapy after that one :eek:

BB was cringe worthy again, all cuddling up to Jade and saying how sorry they were that her mother had gone, while all the time they had slagged her off. I feel sorry for Jade though, words that have never passed my lips before, as her mother has real mental health problems and it seemed unfair to put her in that situation of protecting her BUT then again she must of been part of that decision so serves her right- he says harshly!! [​IMG] I feel sorry for Shilpa as they all seem to hate her and she is nice most of the time and in the diary room to them. I do think that BB got rid of Jackie rather than the vote as I think she was becoming border line racist and they were scared of being taken off the air. I mean who would vote to keep Jack in, no one knows he is there?

Oh dear, too many words, people wil think I actually watch the programme :cool:

11. wildflower

wildflower Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Jackies gone yippeeeeeeeeeeeee she was a dirty foul mouthed person i am ashamed to call her a woman..ABSOLOUTELY VILE..YUK..THINK I WOULD HAVE GONE OVER THE WALL TO ESCAPE HER !! :D

12. Jack by the hedge

Jack by the hedge Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    The expression on the face of the American guy as Leo Sayer blew his own trumpet spoke a thousand words.
    Jade's mother seemed to be doing all she could to show herself up, intentionally or otherwise. I almost began to feel sorry for poor Jade until I remembered what a fortune she's made out of having absolutely no talent except for appearing clueless.

13. Johnny

Johnny Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes, you're right, she's manipulating our emotions, even if she couldn't spell it. [​IMG]

14. sheppy

sheppy Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Spell it? She wouldn't know what it meant. And I agree, I think vote off was Big Bro's doing. And yes, the American guy (fraid I remember him as Face from The A Team, but I was nowt but a child) was superb at dismissing everything Leo 'The Main Man' Sayer!

15. Johnny

Johnny Gardener

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I keep calling him the Face as well as I am now 38 but also a child, teenager when it was on. Apparently as we only see the highlights he threw his whisky left in his glass yesterday away so the moody bleach haired pop singer from Steps or some such band couldn't have it, this started a verbal match with Jade who's called him an alcoholic - damn I need a life. I really hate this programme as I am watching it just mainly to watch Chavs embarrass themselves as I'm just glad they don't live next to me.